All Senopahx's Comments

Snyder takes on SUPERMAN, Zod (Article) - 10/7/2010 8:03:00 PM

Zod?  *yawn* I'm already bored.

HULK/AVENGERS: Norton's Out. Guess Who's In! (Article) - 7/13/2010 2:16:09 AM

What a stupid, stupid move by Marvel in getting rid of Norton.  Norton's Banner made the Hulk worth watching (the CGI Hulky ending was lackluster at best).  Current forecasts predict a 95% chance of suck.

WALKING DEAD #73 Review (Article) - 6/19/2010 4:17:06 AM

Glad to know I wasn't the only one bored to death with the prison sequence.  Loved the first few issues though so guess it's time to pick it up again.

Lost Planet 2 Game Review (Article) - 6/12/2010 4:17:04 PM

I bought it to play both solo and splitscreen co-op and it was completely unplayable in both modes for various reasons.  Solo, I was able to get to the train section but, without my AI help doing nothing but repeatedly throwing themselves from the train, was able to beat it after 5 tries and over 2 hours wasted.

"Multiplayer", I thought, "is going to be where this game shines".  So I called up a friend, we picked up lunch, and settled in for a long afternoon of gaming...  what a mistake.  The game forces you to play split-screen through two tiny windows that are about the size of the minimap.  After two brief levels we were in the car, speeding our way back to Gamestop to get rid of this stinking pile of crap.

Fox's 2010-11 Primetime Schedule (Article) - 5/18/2010 7:06:14 PM

Meh.  None of their new shows sound remotely interesting.  I'll be watching Human Target, Fringe, Lie to Me, and House though.

10 Board Game Movies That Should Never Be Made (Article) - 5/1/2010 6:01:48 AM

Board Game Movies that should not be made:  ALL OF THEM.

10 WTF Movie Endings (Article) - 4/23/2010 2:56:49 AM

I'll agree with The Mist being on this list.  I saw it on opening day and when it got to the end scene, I did indeed say "WTF?" (and got my money back).

WB Playing SPACE INVADERS (Article) - 3/4/2010 1:47:52 AM

AH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Writer Found for DUNE (Article) - 2/11/2010 3:34:08 AM

Do we really need another remake of Dune?

Webb to Direct SPIDER-MAN Trilogy (Article) - 1/20/2010 11:40:05 AM

Actually, Joseph-Gordon Levitt would be the one thing that would get me to watch this craptastic origin story.  At least having someone that can act (and act well) would make it bearable and perhaps even enjoyable.

SENOPAHX'S MANIACAL PERSONA