All SeriousYelder's Comments

Clip: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - The Magical Place (Article) - 1/1/2014 6:29:16 PM

One of the 3 useless characters that distract from each story arc. Honsetly this show is trash and the excuse is tat it will be better in the second half, I doubt it though.

Mania Review: 47 Ronin (Article) - 12/29/2013 2:26:49 AM

Just saw this movie, and it actually was not bad. It wasnt good either honestly. Keanu Reeves is definitely a supporting character and a very underdeveloped one at that. The idea that he did not add anything in particular to the movie is absolutely true. If the movie played more on the magic/fantasy elements and action this would have bee a more entertaining movie. But it fell flat because of all of the melodrama. See it on Netflix.

New Expendables 3 Trailer (Article) - 12/28/2013 11:42:13 PM

This is an awesome action movie franchise. I mean what's not to love ???!!! All of the action movie stars that we grew up on in 1 freaking movie!!! Come on. But of course all of the geek film natzi's hate on the franchise because it doesnt contain perfect movies. Gotta love how so many of us geeks miss so many fun movies because their not 120mins of perfection.

Wolverine Suit - X-Men: Days of Future Past (Article) - 12/16/2013 11:35:54 PM

Its the Old Man Logan Future Suit. I like it.

NEW THE LEGEND OF HERCULES Trailer (Article) - 12/14/2013 1:32:07 AM

Sorry, but this looks great. What ever happened to men just being able to enjoy a great visually stunning ACTION movie!!!??? Everybody is whinng abouth this not being a perfect movie. Guess I'll be in the theatre alone. Sometimes I hate fanboys.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Clip: from The Bridge (Article) - 12/10/2013 1:52:06 AM

Honestly I stopped watching this show after the elctricity in the forest episode...the characthers are flat particularly everyone except Coulson and May. The point of the show intially if my understanding is correct was for the show to operate on the fringe of the Marvel universe. Well it operates more like on the margins of the fringe. I expected Luke Cage, Iron Fist, or even a little Rhodey action at least, DON CHEATLE DOES TELEVISION FOR CHRIST SAKES. Arrow is a far superior comic-book company show, it continues to draw on thye DC universe progressively every episode, why is this so hard for the Agents of Shield writers. I mean the whole point of S.H.I.E.L.D. is to police the superhuman world. This show is a brightly lit X-Files with a shiny Marvel Comics sticker. I'm done.

WOLVERINE VS. SABRETOOTH Coming in January (Article) - 12/8/2013 2:00:56 PM

I hate these animated comic book things....This is basiacally Marvel saying "yeah we know we make sh!tty animared movies, so we're just gonna takes pictures of our comic books, copy them to DVD"s, and sale them to you fanboy fools". SHM......

7 New Images from Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United (Article) - 11/28/2013 2:07:37 PM

Honestly the preview for this looks terrible. The dialouge was enough for me to opt out, and the animation looked to be the worst CGI I've evr seen.

HERCULES: THE LEGEND BEGINS - Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 11/28/2013 1:38:42 PM

Dude i'll watch anything with Scott Adkins in it. This is gonna be awesome!!!!

Contracted TRAILER (Article) - 11/16/2013 1:37:42 AM

This looks absolutely incredible, and very unique!!!

SERIOUSYELDER'S MANIACAL PERSONA