All Shogunn2517's Comments

Supergirl Has Been Cast (Article) - 1/23/2015 8:26:53 AM

Actually, CW is a joint venture with CBS and Warner(hence the letters of the network).  So while crossovers could be possible.... perhaps one could hope they bring Tom Welling back for a cameo.

I suppose that would conflict with the two different takes on the other characters(Green Arrow, Flash, Deathstroke, etc), but I suppose either or would be possible.

But I do agree, it'd be weird to have Supergirl without Superman.  It'd be like the Birds of Prey having a show and not having Batman.  But at least BoP didn't have such a direct connection to Batman.  This one, it'd be kinda hard to explain.

Heroes for Captain America: Civil War (Article) - 1/18/2015 11:40:54 AM

Lloyd, you bring up a good point, but you have to keep in mind Civil War was just as smuch about a disaster caused by superheroes than there being superheroes.  I can as easily see their being some societal conflict caused by Stark's Ultron program and the Avengers being blamed for what it did.

But as much as I want to say this could just be an extention of the original Iron Man and his identity reveal, it isn't like any of these guys identities are exactly highly guarded secrets.  So now that I think about it, I wonder exactly what will the war be about?

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Trailer #2 (Article) - 1/13/2015 11:08:39 AM

Honestly, what I originally thought, was that Serkis, who looks to be Klaw, might be the one responsible for manipulating BANNER, which might be responsible for turning the Hulk against the Avengers.

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Trailer #2 (Article) - 1/13/2015 10:11:04 AM

Something I'm not hearing too much about is the fact that the hulking out of the Hulk might be due to SW or Ultron's manipulation, but no one is much talking about the result of it.  I remember seeing Guardians of the Galaxy last year and hearing rumors of a Planet Hulk movie in the works.  And since not only has it been said the Avengers won't be intact by the end of the film and GotG2 has been announced, the director said there could be potential crossover with the Avengers or Avenger characters and this could be an entre to that storyline.  Having Hulk expelled from the Avengers by the end of the movie and sent in space could have him encounter the Guardians of the Galaxy in their franchise.

Just speculation right now, but I see that happening.

NEW Ant-Man Photos Emerge (Article) - 1/9/2015 8:06:33 AM

Silly fool.  That's not Evangeline Lilly.

It's Mrs. Mia Wallace.

Luke Cage Cast for Marvel's A.K.A. Jessica Jones (Article) - 12/25/2014 9:36:51 PM

Mildly disappointed no one responded to this news by exclaiming...

"SWEET CHRISTMAS!"

The Winter of '84: Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo (Article) - 12/22/2014 11:38:44 AM

Between George Kranz and Ollie and Jerry, this movie had one of the single best soundtracks in the 80s.  Lucienda Dickey was amazing even before she was a possessed evil renegade ninja.  I can pop that movie in right now (I actually can because I have it on DVD) and have a blast remembering that I can't actually break dance anymore.

G.I. Joe 3 Might Have a NEW Director (Article) - 11/22/2014 11:12:06 AM

Anyone who says the 1st movie was anything(including an actual attempt at filmmaking) needs to be slapped in the face really hard!

It almost ruined my entire childhood.

The 2nd one, yeah it wasn't perfect by no stretch, it's G.I. Joe.  But Dazzler, the difference a director makes is that Chu was as huge of a fan as the rest of us.  He, like all of us, grew up reading, watching and playing with G.I. Joe and he GETS IT.  I can barely talk about all he did and added to the 2nd to be recognizably G.I. Joe!  The vehicles, the characters, the weapons and equipment.  They did not go the route of futuristic, high-tech BS.  They had actual GI Joe storylines.  Storm Shadow joining the Joes.  General Colton coming to the rescue.  SILENT INTERLUDE!!!

The two movies were MILES apart.  Anyone who says that the 1st was better or the 2nd wasn't GI Joe, then I'm convinced you don't know GI Joe.

Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series - Teaser Trailer (Article) - 11/22/2014 10:55:40 AM

If this is ANYTHING like Their Walking Dead games, then you can consider this bought.  And if you haven't played the Walking Dead games, do yourself a favor.

Jai Courtney for Suicide Squad Movie?! (Article) - 11/13/2014 11:13:19 PM

I just hate the fact that DC just has a burning desire to go ut their way to make their big screen properties ignore the small screen, no matter how good they are.

While Marvel seems to go out it's way to connect all of their small screen properties to their big screen properties.

SHOGUNN2517'S MANIACAL PERSONA