All Shogunn2517's Comments

Wonder Woman PHOTO from Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/26/2014 3:22:35 PM

Oh no someone said this movie is going to be a bloated mess!  That's just too over crowded for me.

Star Wars Rebels: SDCC 2014 Exclusive Clips (Article) - 7/26/2014 1:18:05 AM

The Inquisitor is an inquisitor.  They're a group of Force users used by the Empire to find and eliminate any remaining Force users.

Like the Inquistors from actual history.

THE WALKING DEAD Season 5 Trailer (Article) - 7/26/2014 1:12:16 AM

Where's Carol?

MARVEL ANNOUNCES THE NEW CAPTAIN AMERICA (Article) - 7/17/2014 11:13:32 PM

They did, Bill.

But my question is... Is 6dra6on6 for real?

G.I.JOE 3 gets Screenwriter (Article) - 7/2/2014 4:55:10 PM

I actually appreciated the last director, Jon Chu.  He was a fan of the series, the cartoon and the comic and honestly he stuck to the source material rather faithfully.  If he's not able to come back, I can only hope they find someone who is EQUALLY as much of a fan and don't take the film in a direction where it's not recongizably GI Joe(ie... the first one).

Game of Thrones Season Finale (Article) - 6/15/2014 7:24:13 PM

When you play the Game of Thrones, you win or you die... There is no middle ground.

Game of Thrones Season Finale (Article) - 6/15/2014 3:38:39 PM

Let me reiterate the first words of this post: PLEASE NO SPOILERS!

If you read the book, keep it to yourself.  If your friend, did like mine did and tell you what happens, keep it to yourself.  If you personally know Peter Dinklage, Charles Dance, Aidan Gillen or Emilia Clarke and they told you that they're still employed, PLEASE keep it to yourself.

For the sake of personal preservation, before this thread goes on, I seriously and very, very, very kindly ask that we adhere to that first sentence and keep ANY spoiler material solely about what we've seen on the show and on the show only that others may not have seen just yet.

Hercules Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 6/4/2014 12:16:52 PM

And the Rock.

Josh Brolin for Thanos in Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 5/30/2014 2:21:16 PM

Well... apparently, Hollywood Reporter is reporting that he's coming in to voice Thanos.  Guess this makes a little more sense.

Josh Brolin for Thanos in Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 5/30/2014 2:12:37 PM

Thanos, from all I know isn't as much as a brute as he is a mustache-twiddler type.  He's kind of a hopless romantic meet an intergalactic Lex Luthor.  At least that's what I've read(and seen him portrayed as).

I'm more curious about the timing of this announcement being just over two months out from the release of GotG.  From all that I gathered, he wasn't featured in the film, nevermind announcing a casting after principle photography and editing.  I thought the film was pretty much in the can.  What role will he play?

SHOGUNN2517'S MANIACAL PERSONA