All SinCity's Comments

Mania box Office Report: If LUCY fell (Article) - 7/28/2014 4:14:23 PM

Monkeyfoot - exactly.  I also stop noticing it.... except for when I have to remove the glasses to rub my aching eyes for a few seconds.... it's not worth the extra money, especially since they make you give the glasses back!

Mania Review: Hercules (Article) - 7/28/2014 5:56:32 AM

Hmmm

5 NEW Sin City 2 Character Posters (Article) - 5/23/2014 9:25:40 PM

violator14 - why?  Because you can't f**k her?   ;)

New RoboCop Clip: Working (Article) - 2/6/2014 12:45:39 PM

VTGamehendge - ya know, I have had a negative opinion of this for awhile, but lately I've been re-thinking it.  If you set aside your ideas of what it SHOULD be (based upon Paul Verhoeven's original) and look at the trailers on their own merits....

It looks like it may be a good movie.

I had much the same issue with the reboot of Battlestar Galactica.  I hated everything about it, from the gender changes of various character, to the "human" cylons.... but then I dropped my notions of the original series and watched it as its own show.... it became my favorite TV show.  I couldn't (and can't) even watch the original without chuckling.

SinCity (Profile) - 2/6/2014 12:38:50 PM

Another two and a half years have gone by.... and the juices are flowing again... the stomach is unsettled... and....

BUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRP!!!!!

300: Rise of an Empire - Trailer Extended (Article) - 2/6/2014 12:37:33 PM

What's with the eff'd up sound?

Star Wars Rebels Character Revealed: Chopper (Article) - 1/28/2014 1:23:59 PM

Get back to the choppah!  Aaauuuugggghhh!!!!

Robocop Omnicorp 2027 CES Keynote Presentation (Article) - 1/9/2014 5:40:01 PM

PG-13.... Guess that means it's going to lack most of the bite of the original.

Big Ass Spider Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 12/28/2013 8:36:24 PM

Vermithrax - THEY!  THEY!  THEY ARE not schlock!  Jesus where did you go to school at??

;)  kidding, I'm teasing

INDIANA JONES and the ARTIFACTS of HOPE (Article) - 12/18/2013 4:49:10 PM

The Jackal looks like R2D2 with a hood ornament.

SINCITY'S MANIACAL PERSONA