All SinCity's Comments

Mania Review: The Book of Life (Article) - 10/21/2014 2:23:51 AM

Looks neat but as I watched the trailer, I couldn't help but feel like I was on a revved up, steroids-enhanced version of DIsney's "It's a Small World" ride at the Magic Kingdom....

THE SCORPION KING 4: QUEST FOR POWER Trailer (Article) - 10/13/2014 1:59:46 PM

Oh, good, I was hoping they'd wrap up all the unanswered questions from Scorpion King 3!  :D

Labyrinth Sequel in the Works? (Article) - 10/11/2014 5:12:38 PM

I wonder why my post linking to a site that states that there is no Labyrinth sequel in the works, that this is an erroneous article... wonder why Mania keeps blocking that?

Archie Meets Predator - Coming in 2015 (Article) - 10/10/2014 2:08:08 PM

Aaaannnd in the What the F**k category.....

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Legacy (Article) - 9/28/2014 6:17:30 AM

I doubt a kickstart campaign would be very effective.  This is LucasArts and Disney we're talking about.  They have the money.  If they wanted to film it, they would.

Frozen Returns with NEW Short (Article) - 9/3/2014 12:49:08 PM

Shit yea!

Power Rangers Release Date! (Article) - 8/14/2014 11:36:19 AM

KungPow - agreed.... it was only morbid fascination that made me click on the link in the first place...

5th Terminator Title Revealed (Article) - 8/9/2014 7:51:07 AM

GENISYS???  Genisys allowed is NOT!  Is planet FORBIDDEN!

Left Behind Trailer (Article) - 8/6/2014 11:11:31 AM

This looks like low-budget TV

Mania box Office Report: If LUCY fell (Article) - 7/28/2014 4:14:23 PM

Monkeyfoot - exactly.  I also stop noticing it.... except for when I have to remove the glasses to rub my aching eyes for a few seconds.... it's not worth the extra money, especially since they make you give the glasses back!

SINCITY'S MANIACAL PERSONA