All SinCity's Comments

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/14/2015 9:33:39 PM

Sorry, that reply was for VTGamehendge, not Munster :)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/14/2015 9:32:33 PM

Muenster - well, they SHOULD elaborate... if people think the site is dead, they'll stop coming.  Frankly, I wonder.  About two weeks ago, I visited the site in the middle of the night (kinda like now!) and every picture caption read "Goodbye, Maniacs"

The Flash: Crazy for You Review (Article) - 2/14/2015 9:28:16 PM

So why odes mania appear to have died?

SinCity (Profile) - 2/7/2015 3:10:00 AM

Final Burp, it would seem.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppp!

First Look: Indominus Rex from Jurassic World (Article) - 2/3/2015 2:29:11 PM

Velociraptors in a mall = Snakes on a Plane 2?

Aaron Paul for Star Wars Spin Off?! (Article) - 1/8/2015 4:15:59 AM

almostunbiased -

From the description Mayhem provided, I suspect he's referring to the Crispin trilogy.  I haven't read it, but I have read the Daley trilogy, and none of the things mentioned were in that.

New Harry Potter Stories Coming! (Article) - 12/13/2014 10:25:04 PM

I wish they would quit pushing these short two- and three paragraph blurbs as "Harry Potter stories."  These brief little character descriptions are not "stories."  They're outlines.  They're nothing. They are outlines she should be using to WRITE REAL STORIES.

If she truly is done writing Harry Potter, she should quit teasing her readers with it.

Mania Review: Exodus: Gods and Kings (Article) - 12/12/2014 4:58:32 AM

eldrik - liar, it's about Christian(s) Bale!

;)   (I kid, I kid)

Mania Review: The Pyramid (Article) - 12/6/2014 1:06:12 AM

You gave it a D, but it sounds like an F....

Orci out as Star Trek 3 Director (Article) - 12/6/2014 12:47:21 AM

Agreed, SarcasticCaveman.  Or Nicholas Meyer, or Leonard Nimoy (although I don't think his health is so hot) ... even William Shatner (as long as they kept him away from the script, lol)

SINCITY'S MANIACAL PERSONA