All SinCity's Comments

<<  <  10 11 12 13 14 >  >>

2-Hour Special BATTLESTAR GALACTICA Planned in 2009 (Article) - 8/10/2008 9:09:06 AM

Domino 2008 - you can view the entire episode here: http://tvcorn.com/play/4134/Revelations_Part_1.html and http://tvcorn.com/play/4135/Revelations_Part_2.html I grant you it is the seedy underside of the internet that I've posted, but it's a good (if not strictly legal) way to catch up on episodes you've missed....

Waldau Captains Starship in VIRTUALITY (Article) - 6/25/2008 3:41:30 PM

captm0rgan77 wrote: "Do you think that they ended BSG because FOX yanked Moore away for this? The timing is suspicouos." Nah... Galactica's ratings have been dropping every season since it went on the air. Plus, Moore has been on record for a long time as saying his storyline had a beginning, a middle, and an end. I personally don't know what else they could do with the series, and I'm satisfied that it's well on the way to a fantastic ending; one that will give us a four-season-long movie that'll grace many a DVD collection for a long time.

Another WATCHMEN Video Update Online (Article) - 6/7/2008 8:51:13 PM

Scytheofluna - not "all that long"??! We're talking about the Watchmen, right?

Another WATCHMEN Video Update Online (Article) - 6/7/2008 8:27:47 AM

I agree. While I expect this to be less than 50% faithful to the graphic novel, I do believe that the people involved with this production know better than to release a piece of shit with the name "Watchmen" attached to it. Plus Zach Snyder doesn't suck. ;)

Would Miller Do BUCK ROGERS? (Article) - 5/10/2008 11:37:32 PM

Mickey Rourke as Twiki; glancing over his shoulder: BDBDBDBDBDBDBDBD What the fuck, Buck?

X-Files 2 Title Revealed by Carter (Article) - 4/17/2008 8:58:07 AM

wormlander - but that would make it Fox Mulder and the Holy Grail, wouldn't it??

Morocco Has the PRINCE OF PERSIA (Article) - 3/7/2008 10:46:38 AM

Scythe - it's not the game's standing that has people yawning at this. Read the article - it's been a very lucrative game for its creators. The fault is not the game, it's the genre. Mortal Kombat, Doom, Resident Evil... all moderately entertaining movies, filled with eye candy, but that's it. When I shell out $8 for a movie, I'm not looking for "moderately entertaining." Unfortunately, "moderately entertaining" seems to be about all videogame - to -movie adaptations are capable of mustering.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 2/28/2008 3:57:45 PM

"They're going to do it in the style of a Japanese anime..." Agreed, Bernimi - I am concerned that Mr. Snyder may have missed the entire point....

China Ends Ban of Hollywood Films (Article) - 2/27/2008 7:14:06 AM

Spark1701 - The OTHER beauty of the good ol' U.S. of A. is if you don't like it here, you don't HAVE to leave. You can work to improve things from within, and that starts with airing your complaints about the USA. The day our Government becomes so afraid of criticism that I am told I must leave if I don't like things the way they are is the day Democracy has died.

STAR TREK Pushed to May 2009 (Article) - 2/14/2008 8:10:07 AM

I think this is a good sign. Trek movies traditionally come out in Christmas because they're generally limited by the number of fans and almost never make more than about 70-80 mil in the box office (ST 4 not withstanding). The studios show no faith that the movies will pull in any more than that. For them to release this one in the summertime perhaps shows some faith in the script as well as what's been filmed so far....

SINCITY'S MANIACAL PERSONA