All SinCity's Comments

<<  <  10 11 12 13 14 >  >>

Another WATCHMEN Video Update Online (Article) - 6/7/2008 8:27:47 AM

I agree. While I expect this to be less than 50% faithful to the graphic novel, I do believe that the people involved with this production know better than to release a piece of shit with the name "Watchmen" attached to it. Plus Zach Snyder doesn't suck. ;)

Would Miller Do BUCK ROGERS? (Article) - 5/10/2008 11:37:32 PM

Mickey Rourke as Twiki; glancing over his shoulder: BDBDBDBDBDBDBDBD What the fuck, Buck?

X-Files 2 Title Revealed by Carter (Article) - 4/17/2008 8:58:07 AM

wormlander - but that would make it Fox Mulder and the Holy Grail, wouldn't it??

Morocco Has the PRINCE OF PERSIA (Article) - 3/7/2008 10:46:38 AM

Scythe - it's not the game's standing that has people yawning at this. Read the article - it's been a very lucrative game for its creators. The fault is not the game, it's the genre. Mortal Kombat, Doom, Resident Evil... all moderately entertaining movies, filled with eye candy, but that's it. When I shell out $8 for a movie, I'm not looking for "moderately entertaining." Unfortunately, "moderately entertaining" seems to be about all videogame - to -movie adaptations are capable of mustering.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 2/28/2008 3:57:45 PM

"They're going to do it in the style of a Japanese anime..." Agreed, Bernimi - I am concerned that Mr. Snyder may have missed the entire point....

China Ends Ban of Hollywood Films (Article) - 2/27/2008 7:14:06 AM

Spark1701 - The OTHER beauty of the good ol' U.S. of A. is if you don't like it here, you don't HAVE to leave. You can work to improve things from within, and that starts with airing your complaints about the USA. The day our Government becomes so afraid of criticism that I am told I must leave if I don't like things the way they are is the day Democracy has died.

STAR TREK Pushed to May 2009 (Article) - 2/14/2008 8:10:07 AM

I think this is a good sign. Trek movies traditionally come out in Christmas because they're generally limited by the number of fans and almost never make more than about 70-80 mil in the box office (ST 4 not withstanding). The studios show no faith that the movies will pull in any more than that. For them to release this one in the summertime perhaps shows some faith in the script as well as what's been filmed so far....

LEGEND Hits DVD March 18 (Article) - 2/1/2008 3:26:15 PM

Hobbs - I agree that this is often the case.... but you have to admit that there are a few "Special Edition" gems out there... Lord of the Rings comes to mind immediately; as well as the Abyss. If you've only seen the theatrical version of the Abyss, I highly recommend you go out and rent the Special Edition. The ending is COMPLETELY different... and actually MAKES SENSE! ... unlike the theatrical version.

Cylons in America (Article) - 1/28/2008 5:41:34 AM

When I saw the title of the book, I thought it was going to be a commentary on the Bush Administration... ;)

New K.I.T.T Car Polished & Ready to Roll (Article) - 12/14/2007 3:30:11 AM

Hmmm let's see... what else could they remake? Remington Steele Voyagers Moonlighting Vega$ Magnum P.I. Ooooooo yes... Max Headroom!

SINCITY'S MANIACAL PERSONA