All SinCity's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Star Wars The Force Awakens arrives on iTunes Black Friday (Article) - 11/26/2014 2:41:48 PM

I disagree.  I think it's silly making movie trailers into some kind of special event.  Now we're using trailers to sell OTHER movies.  (Such and such a trailer is going to be attached to such and such a movie!  Here's a useless teaser for the trailer!)  Okay, fine.  Barely.  But giving a trailer a limited run is just silly. Ridiculous. The idea is to sell a movie, not the trailer.  The trailer is the means to that end.

Star Wars The Force Awakens Teaser Trailer Screening Details (Article) - 11/25/2014 1:37:18 AM

Too far to drive on the highway... but the Information Superhighway is another story!  :D

CINDERELLA: Official Full Trailer (Article) - 11/20/2014 2:54:55 AM

Sanity - Yep!  It's Robb Stark, Belatrix LeStrange, and Galadriel!  :D

Exodus: Gods and Kings Movie CLIP - Strength (Article) - 11/16/2014 5:04:21 PM

Onslow Stevens still rules!

Mania Review: The Book of Life (Article) - 10/21/2014 2:23:51 AM

Looks neat but as I watched the trailer, I couldn't help but feel like I was on a revved up, steroids-enhanced version of DIsney's "It's a Small World" ride at the Magic Kingdom....

THE SCORPION KING 4: QUEST FOR POWER Trailer (Article) - 10/13/2014 1:59:46 PM

Oh, good, I was hoping they'd wrap up all the unanswered questions from Scorpion King 3!  :D

Labyrinth Sequel in the Works? (Article) - 10/11/2014 5:12:38 PM

I wonder why my post linking to a site that states that there is no Labyrinth sequel in the works, that this is an erroneous article... wonder why Mania keeps blocking that?

Archie Meets Predator - Coming in 2015 (Article) - 10/10/2014 2:08:08 PM

Aaaannnd in the What the F**k category.....

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Legacy (Article) - 9/28/2014 6:17:30 AM

I doubt a kickstart campaign would be very effective.  This is LucasArts and Disney we're talking about.  They have the money.  If they wanted to film it, they would.

Frozen Returns with NEW Short (Article) - 9/3/2014 12:49:08 PM