All SinCity's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

NEW Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer (Article) - 12/18/2012 8:41:21 PM

hfc7036 - Gotta disagree with you - mixing Khan and Gary Mitchell into one character wouldn't make sense, because it's not an alternate universe, it's an alternate timeline, and that's a pretty important distinction.

Indiana Jones 5 Update (Article) - 7/23/2012 8:03:46 PM

Huh.... so there was a script in the works, but it turns out there isn't?  Guess that makes this more of a "downdate."

The New Q in Skyfall (Article) - 7/18/2012 8:12:30 AM

HookedonAvengers - missed your comment...   Oh well, no biggie... consider my post a bump for yours then!  ;)

The New Q in Skyfall (Article) - 7/16/2012 2:13:56 PM

I think John DeLancie should play Q.  ;)

TV Wasteland: Fare Thee Well Eureka (Article) - 7/16/2012 2:10:53 PM

Fenngibbon wrote: "And Kingdom of the Crystal Skull? Better than Temple of Doom."

Meh. Temple of Doom was decently scripted and generally coherent. I grant you that KCS provided some nice character development and ToD treated Indy more as a cardboard adventurer. I also grant you that ToD had Willie and Short Round, which DOES very nearly derail most of my statement here, especially in the case of Willie. But overall, there is something more frenetic and exotic about ToD that makes it more entertaining and exciting to me than KCS.

Star Trek: TNG 25th Anniversary Event (Article) - 7/2/2012 8:57:04 AM

Strictly season 1: Measure of a Man and Arsenal of Freedom

Series as a whole: Best of Both Worlds parts one and two, and if I can cheat and count BOBW as one episode, Yesterday's Enterprise

Bay moving on after Transformers 4 (Article) - 6/9/2012 1:36:16 PM

Everybody's so pissy! Okay, listen up: gauleyboy, quit tattling. Lazrus, quit saying "faggot." Zilla, I like apples. Don't mess with my apples. Whiskeymovie, heh. You said "pumped."

(tongue firmly in cheek.  ;)  )

Mania Review: Prometheus (Article) - 6/8/2012 4:58:53 PM

jyansr - weren't there more engineers in hypersleep pods though? I figure the xeno, finding little to prey upon in the escap ship, wanders out and finds the larger ship and eventually the other engineers in their pods. Go from there....

Jackson joins Robocop (Article) - 6/7/2012 4:54:58 PM

Hanso, all your jokes are gay.  :P

(sorry, couldn't resist, actually your humor is top notch, but you left me an opening that I couldn't resist  ;)  )

Oldman joins Robocop (Article) - 5/28/2012 8:11:01 PM

Remakes don't always do well, but they don't always suck either. I'm one of those that absolutely hated the idea of Battlestar Galactica being remade, then when I saw the finished product, I had to grudgingly admit that I'd been wrong.

That said, I'm on board with this. I loved the original, but watching it now... it's terribly quaint. It's very September 10th, and the satire that made me laugh because it was originally so biting now comes off as campy and dated. I hope it has the same slick mockery of modern times as the original.

Guess we'll find out, but until then, I must go. Somewhere, there is a crime being committed.

Oh... and you can keep the gum.

/cheese mode off/