All SinCity's Comments

Jackson joins Robocop (Article) - 6/7/2012 4:54:58 PM

Hanso, all your jokes are gay.  :P

(sorry, couldn't resist, actually your humor is top notch, but you left me an opening that I couldn't resist  ;)  )

Oldman joins Robocop (Article) - 5/28/2012 8:11:01 PM

Remakes don't always do well, but they don't always suck either. I'm one of those that absolutely hated the idea of Battlestar Galactica being remade, then when I saw the finished product, I had to grudgingly admit that I'd been wrong.

That said, I'm on board with this. I loved the original, but watching it now... it's terribly quaint. It's very September 10th, and the satire that made me laugh because it was originally so biting now comes off as campy and dated. I hope it has the same slick mockery of modern times as the original.

Guess we'll find out, but until then, I must go. Somewhere, there is a crime being committed.

Oh... and you can keep the gum.

/cheese mode off/

New Catwoman Dark Knight Rises Poster (Article) - 5/28/2012 8:00:04 PM

-vitieddie- Catwoman's status was always somewhat ambiguous. She definitely has no respect for the law, but she's no Joker, running around killing people. She always had a sort of adversarial love-hate thing going on with the Batdude, and sometimes did good in spite of herself.

SyFy Premieres and Finale Dates (Article) - 5/16/2012 9:09:21 PM

B L O O D

A N D

C H R O M E*

* When??

Hauser Joins Die Hard 5 (Article) - 5/9/2012 9:45:08 PM

Mossy  - really? Huh. I thought it was the best sequel of 'em all. DH2 was just full of crap and 3 was ridiculous. Live Free, I thought, rejuvinated the franchise.

Avengers 2 in the Works (Article) - 5/9/2012 9:43:18 PM

What about the Incredibles 2??

O wait wrong franchise ;)

Third Game of Thrones Trailer (Article) - 3/13/2012 9:14:00 PM

LoL Nice troll, Mr Jaw

Mania Review: The Innkeepers (Article) - 2/2/2012 8:52:51 PM

Mr. King's first name is Stephen.

Just sayin'.  ;)

The Geek Life Road Trekking (Article) - 1/18/2012 4:15:46 PM

Not really genre, but I've been through Chicago's Union Station (The Untouchables) and to the top of the Sears Tower (Ferris Bueller's Day Off... also not genre, but DOES feature a brief audio sample from Star Wars ;) )

More Space Jock Pics from Prometheus (Article) - 1/17/2012 10:54:13 PM

dawntreader - I agree, and what's more- it's not the first photo of her in that suit I've seen that looks shopped or somehow faked. I don't get it.

SINCITY'S MANIACAL PERSONA