All SinCity's Comments

Star Trek: TNG 25th Anniversary Event (Article) - 7/2/2012 8:57:04 AM

Strictly season 1: Measure of a Man and Arsenal of Freedom

Series as a whole: Best of Both Worlds parts one and two, and if I can cheat and count BOBW as one episode, Yesterday's Enterprise

Bay moving on after Transformers 4 (Article) - 6/9/2012 1:36:16 PM

Everybody's so pissy! Okay, listen up: gauleyboy, quit tattling. Lazrus, quit saying "faggot." Zilla, I like apples. Don't mess with my apples. Whiskeymovie, heh. You said "pumped."

(tongue firmly in cheek.  ;)  )

Mania Review: Prometheus (Article) - 6/8/2012 4:58:53 PM

jyansr - weren't there more engineers in hypersleep pods though? I figure the xeno, finding little to prey upon in the escap ship, wanders out and finds the larger ship and eventually the other engineers in their pods. Go from there....

Jackson joins Robocop (Article) - 6/7/2012 4:54:58 PM

Hanso, all your jokes are gay.  :P

(sorry, couldn't resist, actually your humor is top notch, but you left me an opening that I couldn't resist  ;)  )

Oldman joins Robocop (Article) - 5/28/2012 8:11:01 PM

Remakes don't always do well, but they don't always suck either. I'm one of those that absolutely hated the idea of Battlestar Galactica being remade, then when I saw the finished product, I had to grudgingly admit that I'd been wrong.

That said, I'm on board with this. I loved the original, but watching it now... it's terribly quaint. It's very September 10th, and the satire that made me laugh because it was originally so biting now comes off as campy and dated. I hope it has the same slick mockery of modern times as the original.

Guess we'll find out, but until then, I must go. Somewhere, there is a crime being committed.

Oh... and you can keep the gum.

/cheese mode off/

New Catwoman Dark Knight Rises Poster (Article) - 5/28/2012 8:00:04 PM

-vitieddie- Catwoman's status was always somewhat ambiguous. She definitely has no respect for the law, but she's no Joker, running around killing people. She always had a sort of adversarial love-hate thing going on with the Batdude, and sometimes did good in spite of herself.

SyFy Premieres and Finale Dates (Article) - 5/16/2012 9:09:21 PM

B L O O D

A N D

C H R O M E*

* When??

Hauser Joins Die Hard 5 (Article) - 5/9/2012 9:45:08 PM

Mossy  - really? Huh. I thought it was the best sequel of 'em all. DH2 was just full of crap and 3 was ridiculous. Live Free, I thought, rejuvinated the franchise.

Avengers 2 in the Works (Article) - 5/9/2012 9:43:18 PM

What about the Incredibles 2??

O wait wrong franchise ;)

Third Game of Thrones Trailer (Article) - 3/13/2012 9:14:00 PM