All SmokingFrog77's Comments

The Summer of '84: Revenge of the Nerds (Article) - 7/22/2014 4:00:51 PM

Booger winning the belching contest was always the highlight for me. Cop that Ogre! The rest of it is terrible, creepy and terrible.

ALIENS ON THE MOON: THE TRUTH EXPOSED (Article) - 7/8/2014 3:22:04 AM

Oh good lord....

RVaux (Profile) - 7/5/2014 2:02:27 AM

Mr Vaux - You are a God amongst insects! Never let anyone tell you different!

Tom Cruise for Star Wars? (Article) - 6/23/2014 4:34:47 PM

N'Sync were offered roles as extras by Rick McCallum during a set visit, just as people milling about in a background scene, or Jedi in the background on Geonosis or something like that. But the outcry was so huge that the group themselves announced that they wouldn't appear because they didn't want to piss people off. But yeah, I agree, stunt-cameos are jarring and someone like Tom Cruise appearing like that in a Star Wars film would be a mistake.

Top 10 Reasons Why Everything is Awesome (The Lego Movie) (Article) - 6/16/2014 1:49:04 AM

Yep, this movie was truly awesome for all the above reasons!

Jason Momoa for Aquaman?! (Article) - 6/15/2014 12:28:53 AM

Doesn't look like Aquaman? *cough* just-add-peroxide *cough*

Canceled Star Wars: Underworld (Article) - 6/13/2014 4:21:27 AM

That is awesome news about Lando being in Rebels though :)

Canceled Star Wars: Underworld (Article) - 6/13/2014 4:20:40 AM

I was so pumped for that series, and I was sure that 1313 would be some kind of lead-in to it as well. Oh well, no surprises. I figured that when Rebels was announced it was probably the end of Underworld. It is sad, Dark Horse's Dark Times comics are set in this era and they are fantastic.

Fury: First Footage - WW2 Tank Picture (Article) - 6/11/2014 3:04:00 PM

Shia is a massive douche, but I think that he's a reasonably solid actor. I'll be avoiding this though, Brad Pitt tough-guy vanity roles irritate me immensely for some reason, I think I just can't take him seriously.

Willow Creek: Trailer and Poster (Article) - 5/30/2014 3:14:41 AM

I think that it could be done well, in theory, but usually isn't.

SMOKINGFROG77'S MANIACAL PERSONA