All SpideyBD's Comments

No Marc Webb for Amazing Spider-Man 4 (Article) - 3/18/2014 6:11:45 AM

@@jonniej101

Maybe they don't care about money or popularity like others do? Maybe it was about the art of a movie so to speak? Some actors and directors want to move on for projects that push themselves. I bet after 3 movies they might feel trapped as actors/directors not that they didn't love it or enjoy it. Heck they may even took this job to become a name then to move on to jobs they want to do more because they are popular. Who knows.

Man of Steel Blu-ray and DVD Details (Article) - 8/20/2013 1:38:30 PM

IF you go back and watch the movie Supes had to stay with them. They were there to destroy smallville and army. He flies away and then they keep blowing town up. Smart! Same thing with Metropolis. Zod was going to kill people to spite him anyways so again if Supes flies away he would just destroyed Metropolis. Again genius logic. I know a couple things could have been done differently by Supes but mostly he stayed around because they were already fighting humans and such. I saw a different movie than you guys I guess. It was also a learning curve for him since he had never fought like throwing them around and smashing a building was like oops to hard, It was a fight he was pulled into. Thats the way I saw it.

Man of Steel: Official Trailer 3 (Article) - 4/16/2013 7:45:11 PM

Looks amazing. I am one of the few who liked Superman Returns only for Superman being back. The story and characters lacked, Brandon was decent enough. This however looks incredible all the way around. The Superman story to match the original. Can not wait for this. Have to go watch for the 18th time again.

E.T. Blu-ray gets Release Date (Article) - 7/27/2012 6:06:39 AM

They just showed that scene and it was with the shotguns. Such a good movie. I remember wiping tears when the plant came back to life. LOL good memories.

mtaffer (Profile) - 7/12/2012 6:25:02 AM

Dude one of the few that loves your avatar.DT Majesty. Love it. That has been my favorite band since images and words. Nice!

First 3 Mins of Walking Dead Midseason Premiere (Article) - 1/31/2012 6:02:22 AM

I agree the emotion was not for the little girl it was for the efforts the whole season of looking for her and Rick being to weak to lead. Shane has started to say rick was weak still holding on to the old ways. Being to heartfelt to be able to lead. Then he is the only one to walk up without hesitation and kill her while the others CAN'T do it. They were stunned but Rick was the only one thus far to be able to shoot a kid that we have seen. He knows what needs to be done. Here is the guy everyone is losing faith in because he is trying to hold on to what humanity they have left and he is the only one that needs to do what needs to be done. I think the whole thing was set up to show why he needs to be in charge. He got the attention of everyone. My two cents at least.

Expendables 2 is PG-13 (Article) - 1/20/2012 10:44:50 AM

Thats exactly what they have said is about language. Thats why I stated that. THe violence yes is a big hypocracy. It is hard to have a movie like this without violence yes but I am not one to have to see the guy blown apart onscreen because I dont think thats a "cool" thing. I have heard a hundred times "dude you gotta see this movie this guy goes and chops up this dudes" I dont care I want the story. You cant have a movie like this and not show anything no, but you dont have to be over the top with it either because its cool. As far as your comment about Chuck how can it be hypocracy when he was maybe saying I "CANT" do this because its too much cussing and or violent? They maybe met and talked it out about toning it down bigger audiance and such came back and asked again. That doesnt sound like a hypocritical thing to me. Maybe if he was doing a movie about saten raping girls and he played satan in the movie and went preaching while not acting. Yea that would justify your example of hypocracy. A war movie doesnt promote violence to me. The movies they make were there is a guy going around killing and they show everykill onscreen are the movies promoting violence. There whole premise for people going is "killing" This is a story based theme movie. He might not be in hardly any shots now. Who knows.

Expendables 2 is PG-13 (Article) - 1/20/2012 8:08:34 AM

I don't understand why anyone is griping about cussing. It does not drive the story nor help it. I understand its used but too gripe about it not being in the movie is silly. There were 6 f bombs in the first movie. 4 in 3 minutes by Bruce Willis. The violence might be toned down some but who knows. I dont have any idea what happened but I am sure Chuck wasnt griping about it maybe he just said look I can't do a movie with that much cussing or violence and then go preach my way of life? What is the problem? They could have easiely passed on him like JCVD from the first one. I am sure it was handled in a good way or he wouldnt be in it. It is Sly's baby so he obviously wanted him enough to handle it. Maybe it is just his scenes? The movie will be cool because lets face it we are going because of all the stars lumped into a action flick. I could care less about cussing.

Raimi, Maguire off SPIDER-MAN 4! (Article) - 1/11/2010 6:09:24 PM

I have always been a huge Spiderman fan but I guess it shows. I think Sony screws up way to many things but I was tired of Sam Raimi's spin on it. It just got way to campy. I am not talking about 3 either. I would like a more mature tone to it and with Spidey acting like a smartbutt. I have said this since the first one more like xmen. Tobey was good but just cant act that well to me. I think its me but cant stand to watch the guy talk something about his mouth moves and Mary Jane was pitiful. I was tired of the old villians anyways they come off as stupid on the big screen. I was totally bummed about the Vulture being the villian. I would rather see the newer villians like Venom and Carnage but that wont pass this time either. I mean venom was thier push but they made him an idiot too. I am curious to see how a new version will be. I know its just me and my opinion but I am crossing fingers hoping this will be a good thing.

AVATAR has $16 Mil Monday (Article) - 12/24/2009 7:06:19 PM

I guess it pissed him off so much he is selling the poster on ebay. Good movie Idiot director

SPIDEYBD'S MANIACAL PERSONA