All StarlightGuard's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,286

Ghostbusters 3 is Happening (Officially) (Article) - 10/9/2014 4:28:16 AM

Yeah, no.

If you can't use the original materials by Dan and Harold, then there's no point in doing this. When Ramis died, the whole thing should've gone down completely. Publish the original materials and move on.

Supergirl Coming to CBS (Article) - 9/20/2014 5:39:47 AM

You poor male chauvinistic bastards.

DVD Shopping Bag: Night of the Comet Blu-ray (Article) - 11/19/2013 4:00:25 AM

Beach Babes From Beyond makes into the top 5 and Star Trek TNG doesn't?

New Day of the Doctor Photos (Article) - 10/16/2013 7:03:21 AM

Yeah I have dial-up, so no youtube. I'd rather own the DVD's anyways.

New Day of the Doctor Photos (Article) - 10/16/2013 4:47:39 AM

I'd really like to see the past episodes where previous incarnations meet each other. 30 bucks a piece at Hastings, damn it all.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Extended Edition (Article) - 8/1/2013 5:01:14 AM

...here's my cash...take it...

Jurassic Park 4 Plot Details (Article) - 6/23/2013 9:40:02 AM

Tamed dinos? So I assume they've all been fixed, declawed, and defanged?

Warm Bodies Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 6/18/2013 6:31:22 AM

Wonderful movie...had a lot of fun with this in theaters and now at home.

Mortal Instruments: Official Trailer (Article) - 6/9/2013 6:58:37 AM

:) @ wiseguy

Mortal Instruments: Official Trailer (Article) - 6/8/2013 3:18:43 PM

I've read the first book and, although it's ooookay...it feels a little too informed from the sci-fi genre. And the chapters seemed to play like a standard  tentpole summer movie, which also detracted from the story. I haven't read the rest of the books and I don't know if I will or not.

STARLIGHTGUARD'S MANIACAL PERSONA