All Supermutant2099's Comments

1 2 >  >>

Kodansha Brings Back Sailor Moon (Article) - 3/18/2011 2:39:16 PM

HOLY COW.  Man finally some good news Sailor Moon wise.  :)

Golgo13 Anime Movie Goes To Discotek Media (Article) - 3/8/2011 1:06:53 PM

Always glad older anime getting saved.  I haven't watched it more then 10 years but after watching episodes TV I got to itch to watch the old tape I have of it.  I might wait to dvd now.

83rd Academy Award Nominations Are (Article) - 1/25/2011 2:40:23 PM

How to Train Your Dragon and The Illusionist?  What the hell is the second one?  No one even heard of that and it's gets nod over Summer Wars?  Dragon movie?  Ugh.

FUNimation Reschedules Multiple Anime Releases (Article) - 1/25/2011 2:37:34 PM

I wish funimation and other companies would be honest with us.  When they do this just feels like they only sees as tools or something.  Not carrying if we get mad about stuff like this.  Once or twice is not bad but when happens a couple of times a month and then delay a series people been waiting for now three months from original date that will cheese people off.  Even with a reason but you don't give them one.

Hayate Season 1 Arrives On Crunchyroll (Article) - 8/26/2010 1:22:36 PM

Cool.  I saw first 7 on dvd and really liked it a lot more then I thought but have had a hard time finding volume 2.  So glad I can watch these now online legally till I find it.

First Look: THUNDERCATS Return in 2011 (Article) - 6/2/2010 12:11:56 PM

Good news and bad news situation.  Good news a new THUNDERCATS CARTOON!  The bad news it's going to be on the Network that once was Cartoon Network.  When you show a live action Movie Marathon on Memorial day and your suppose to cartoon channel you have no right to that anymore.  CN has become like MTV.  The problem is they mostly show now crap like Chowder and 1 million showing of Total Drama Action/Island.  The good toons they do have they jerk around like Batman and Brave and Bold, Ben 10, Clone Wars but hey at least they finally showed the last season of Totally Spies.  :(  They probably will screw this up like new MOTU.

Bandai Announces July Release Slate (Article) - 5/2/2010 12:04:56 PM

I was hoping that too.  What's worse is Gundam Trilogy has been delayed.  :(  Again bandai delaying a title without giving a reason.  Worse then that for me is because of the way I order it and Hell Girl Season 2 collection 1 will have to wait for hell to june too.

New This Week in Anime for 04/27/2010 (Article) - 4/27/2010 6:50:43 PM

Already have Gin Tama, MKR, Kenshin.  Already watched Gin Tama Collection 1 too.  If there such a difference maybe I will pick up the new set.

10 Great Out of Print Anime We Want Back (Article) - 2/23/2010 12:04:34 PM

I agree with most of this list except for Lain and Koi Kaze.  I wish City Hunter gets resuced too since ADV only put the TV series out in half season box sets that were never easy to find when they were in print.  It was to me never easy to find.  Now impossible.  Dual and Masion Ikkoku (espically for those have hard time finding last volume) also.

10 Anime Series That Need a Reboot (Article) - 2/16/2010 3:19:50 PM

I'm not totally getting the sailor moon reboot coment at the end except that you probably meant Sailor Stars needs to be brought over.  It had Sailor Stars season had a good conclusion and left open if there would have been day continue more to me.  Though any more Sailor Moon would be good either in finally getting a proper release here (hopefully by funimation) or a remake.

SUPERMUTANT2099'S MANIACAL PERSONA