All TKay42one's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

5 Pros and 5 Cons of an Indiana Jones 5 Movie (Article) - 11/10/2009 9:49:19 PM

Hmmm...that is an interesting question about what happens with Indy in the 60's...maybe Indiana Jones and the Purple Haze?  And yeah, I don't see how Temple is better than Crusade.  And I love the South Park episode...totally sums up how I felt about Kingdom of the Crystal Skull...leaving the theater, my girlfriend said she felt like she should buy me ice cream or something, as I looked so disallusioned and disappointed...lol.

CHRISTMAS Celebrates Early (Article) - 11/10/2009 12:56:45 PM

Yeah, can't say I'm surpised that somebody who LOVES both Transformers movies doesn't enjoy good movies.

SGT. ROCK fights...in the future? (Article) - 11/10/2009 11:01:18 AM

Dolph Lundgren wants a role?  Dolph Lundgren wants work?  Since when did universal constants become newsworthy?  LOL

5 Pros and 5 Cons of an Indiana Jones 5 Movie (Article) - 11/10/2009 10:51:23 AM

If you had asked me if I wanted a fifth movie a week after I saw The Crystal Skull, I would have said not a chance.  However, something else has since occurred to me - it's entirely possible that the Indy series has an even number movie curse, similar to Star Trek's odd number movie curse.  Most of the even number Star Trek movies (Wrath of Khan, The Undiscovered Country, First Contact) are considered to be good to great, while odd numbered Star Trek movies (The Motion Picture, The Final Frontier, Generations) are considered to be somewhat lackluster to bad.  Maybe, since Raider of the Lost Ark and The Last Crusade were good, while Temple of Doom and Kingdom of the Crystal Skull were not so much, maybe another odd numbered Indy movie will be awesome.

HOBBIT Cameo for Del Toro (Article) - 11/10/2009 10:37:06 AM

If he's wearing prosthetics and has a quick speaking line before he dies, I wonder if he's playing one of the three trolls that argue about eating Bilbo and the dwarves?

TERMINATOR Rights on Sale (Article) - 11/10/2009 12:04:28 AM

Unless you're able to grasp the conept of a necessary paradoxical time loop as being part of "natural" time, you'll never be able to comprehend my view on this, and I'm never going to subscribe to your apacryphal view of alternate Terminator history, the one you and others made up simply because you're still using a linear model with which to view space/time.  Much like the time loop in the movie (Reese goes back in time so that John Conner can exist to send him back in time), this conversation/argument is going in circles and has no conclusion...so I'm jumping off the proverbial merry-go-round.

Johnston Talks JURASSIC PARK 4 (Article) - 11/9/2009 11:17:23 PM

SONYMAN, I generally find some of your posts entertaining even when I don't agree with them, but what's up with hating on people for not having original comments?  Not everybody is CLEVER enough to replace one word of a movie we don't like with the word PIG...god, that's just so original and hilarious.

Johnston Talks JURASSIC PARK 4 (Article) - 11/9/2009 12:52:18 PM

Nice to know another Christian that doesn't believe in the 5,000 year old earth thing...lol.  Yeah, saw the cartoon a couple times when I was growing up.

Johnston Talks JURASSIC PARK 4 (Article) - 11/9/2009 12:26:03 PM

Oh man, used to love those toys, though I never had any...I had to envy my friends'...well hey, if you want to see life size dinosaur models with saddles, I hear you just have to take a visit to the Creation Museum down in Kentucky...LOL.

TERMINATOR Rights on Sale (Article) - 11/9/2009 12:23:36 PM

Well, wether the chicken time traveled or not, the egg still wouldn't exist without it.

TKAY42ONE'S MANIACAL PERSONA