All TKay42one's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

TERMINATOR Rights on Sale (Article) - 11/9/2009 12:20:03 PM

This argument might have been more of a discussion if you hadn't been such a douche right from the start, you know.  And to answer your question, or observation really, from one of your earliest posts, yes "douche" does roll of the tongue nicely, but it's also one of the few names I could call people like you that don't get censored...sure, I could have put a$$hole of d*ck or mother f*cker, but who wants to censor themselves?

TERMINATOR Rights on Sale (Article) - 11/9/2009 12:03:45 PM

Write another novel if you want to, full of as many exclamation points as you want, it won't make you right or make me believe you any more.

TERMINATOR Rights on Sale (Article) - 11/9/2009 12:02:14 PM

In a simple chicken and egg argument, you're trying to throw a duck into the mix.  But fine, I didn't bring up General Brewster since he was in a movie that most people here hate.  You seem to accuse me of assuming enough, YOU'RE assuming that in your "natural" flow of time, that John Conner would still know Kate Brewster, and thus, end up knowing her general father.  What were you saying about predetermination?  Yeah, you were telling me what a load of crap it is.  Well, in the flow of the movies, the Conners wouldn't have known the Brewsters unless the T-800 had been sent back in time.

SPIDER-MAN 4 Villain Revealed (Article) - 11/9/2009 11:34:33 AM

As long as they don't have Halle Berry playing Black Cat in a "spin-off" movie, it ought to do nicely...lol.

Johnston Talks JURASSIC PARK 4 (Article) - 11/9/2009 11:32:44 AM

I guess I'm just weird, Violator.  I enjoyed JP2 find up until the part that I described in my earlier post, but sometimes one little part like that will all but ruin a movie for me.  Another example of how an insignificant moment can ruin a movie for me, I about wanted to walk out of "Transformers" when Bumblepee "pisses" on the federal agent guy.

Johnston Talks JURASSIC PARK 4 (Article) - 11/9/2009 10:25:31 AM

Yeah, I'm with you Darkknight, just didn't want to be the one to say it first...lol.  I also share your opinion on the movies in general...well, I wouldn't call 3 good, but I would call it better than "Lost World", which is sad, considering that Spielberg directed the 2nd one.  I really was trying to like the second one, and THEN they had to have Ian Malcolm's daughter to the gymnastics in the tool shed on those perfectly placed lawn and garden tools that resembled parallel bars, and kick the raptor out the window...WHHHAT?!  Kind of think they should just leave it alone now.  It's run it's course.  Maybe let people at this site bitch about remakes in 15 years or so.

10 Superhot Superhero Girlfriends (Article) - 11/9/2009 10:18:43 AM

Does She Hulk not date anybody?  lol.

TERMINATOR Rights on Sale (Article) - 11/8/2009 7:53:05 PM

I mean, if Skynet hadn't terrorized his mother, then Skynet might not have had to worry about John Conner, leader of the resistance...he might have been John Conner, swing shift manager at one of the East L.A. Denny's locations...if he ever existed in the first place...which he wouldn't since Reese wouldn't be sent back to protect Sarah.

TERMINATOR Rights on Sale (Article) - 11/8/2009 6:04:54 PM

Oh but wait, she wouldn't have HAD that paramilitary mindset if a Terminator hadn't been sent from the future to kill her, would she?  She might have kept working at Big Boy and dating random guys...or hell, it was the 80's she might have taken home the wrong guy and died of AIDS in 1989.  But no, she got pregnant by the guy from the future while he was protecting her from the killer cyborg, and because of the killer cyborg, she learned that she would have to raise her son to not only fight, but be a leader...so again, John Conner, leader of the resistance, wouldn't exist without interference from the future...hmmmmmm.

TERMINATOR Rights on Sale (Article) - 11/8/2009 6:01:40 PM

The problem with the scenario of Mr. Would-have-been is that you're saying that John Connor is nothing more than a product of his mother and environment.  In this scenario, you're stipulating that she could have taken ANY kid and raised him or her with her paramilitary fanaticism, and they would become the leader of the resistance because he or she would be the son or daughter of Sarah Conner.  So unless you're stipulating that John Conner is a moot point in the equation of the Terminator universe, your argument is no more valid than mine.

TKAY42ONE'S MANIACAL PERSONA