All Tevii's Comments

SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN - New Creative Team (Article) - 8/18/2014 10:49:34 AM

Cool. Ill read anything Tomasi writes.

NEW Star Wars Director Rian Johnson (Article) - 6/20/2014 2:05:39 PM

Not sure how I feel about this. it brings up more questions then answers.

Why would Abrams not at least be in negotiations for the other two? DOes he hate it? Do they dislike what he's doing now?

Im not disrespecting this director, but can he handle a movie like Star Wars? Thats a HUGE leap from Brick and Looper.

Batman Solo Film in 2019? (Article) - 6/19/2014 3:36:16 PM

But actually they never claimed he's starring in it. He's directing for sure. Thats was part of the negotiation to get him to be Batman now. For all we know The Batman will take place before he meets Superman and tyhey go with yet another, younger  actor.

Batman Solo Film in 2019? (Article) - 6/19/2014 3:34:38 PM

Kinetoscope - he'll be 46...Hugh Jackman is 45 now...

JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time: Super Baby Clip (Article) - 5/30/2014 7:17:40 PM

Im so confused why there are two articles on this when this movie came out in January... Come on

Stargate set to Return (Article) - 5/30/2014 7:25:50 AM

I love both the movie and the TV series. and as hard as it will be to let go of characters like Teal'c and Smantha Carter, I have always been curious about how the original trilogy was supposed to play out.

This new re-imagining of the Stargate universe might be able to give us a glimpse at that original idea

John Wesley Shipp's FLASH Character Revealed (Article) - 5/28/2014 7:43:39 AM

I was hoping he was gonna be Jay Garrick... but thats still cool I guess

Daredevil Has New Showrunner (Article) - 5/27/2014 11:23:21 AM

Awesome. Stephen S. DeKnight will do great. Cant wait for this series and with him as the frontrunner, Arrow will definitely have competition now.

NEW Guardians of the Galaxy Trailer (Article) - 5/23/2014 3:08:14 PM

I really am excited about this movie and I will be there opening night... but damn these two trailers really suck. They make the movie look like its all a big joke.

I like a level of comedy like in Iron Man, but seriously I TRULY hope these trailers dont do the movie any justice

TOP 10 X-MEN UNIVERSE ACTION FIGURES (Article) - 5/23/2014 3:05:54 PM

MAybe hasbro didnt send the Cyclops out on the shelves becasue they didnt want to get sued by DC for making Nightwing figures hahahahahahah

TEVII'S MANIACAL PERSONA