All Tharigzog's Comments

1 2 >  >>

Batman V. Superman TWO films? (Article) - 1/10/2015 11:48:00 AM

As excited as I am about seeing this movie, it worries me just a little bit. I get the feeling that DC is trying to catch up with Marvel with their cinematic universe and instead of planning things out, I get the sense that they are just going to toss a bunch of movies out and hope they succeed. I hope I'm wrong in this regard. Marvel at least has some kind of plan for their C-Universe and an over arching storyline. DC doesn't seem to have that.

I think they are going to try too hard and end up floundering disappointing fans and bring about an end of this new golden age of comic book movies. But I hope not. But time will tell.

Jurassic World Trailer for Superbowl XLIX (Article) - 1/5/2015 12:41:14 PM

I thought this movie was supposed to have a talking raccoon and a tree.

Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Master's Guide Review (Article) - 1/5/2015 12:40:12 PM

I was disappointed in this book. There was nothing about whips, chains and BDSM.

Samuel L. Jackson's Big Game Trailer has Arrived (Article) - 1/5/2015 12:38:39 PM

I like Laurence Fishburne, he looks awesome as the President of the USA.

Shock-O-Rama: Oculus (Article) - 12/10/2014 9:16:18 AM

I went into this movie expecting the typical modern day horror tropes. What I got was something different and enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Enough so that I plan on watching it again over my holiday vacation.

GAME OF THRONES: The Rains of Castamere Review (Article) - 6/5/2013 3:40:59 AM

Ahh...the Red Wedding. The one scene I read in the book that I tried to disbelieve what happened and re-read it again just to make sure.

Star Trek 3 Found its Director? (Article) - 6/2/2013 4:43:04 AM

Star Trek 4, the Search fo Star Trek 3

Mania Review: After Earth (Article) - 5/31/2013 4:49:20 PM

Well, at least it wasnt WIld Wild West 2.

Man of Steel - TV Spot #7 (Article) - 5/28/2013 3:40:59 AM

Where's Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor? Where's Sam Worthington as Jimmy Olson? How about Supermans kid? Shouldn't he be here then as well fighting along side his dad, Superman? Eeesh. If this isnt a sequel to Superman Returns I will be VERY disappointed.

Pacific Rim: Official TV Spot #2 (Article) - 5/28/2013 3:36:13 AM

Those monsters look like guys in giant rubber suits. I've seen better beasties in a Power Ranger episode.

THARIGZOG'S MANIACAL PERSONA