All TheDarksmyth's Comments

1 2 >  >>

Terry Crews for Luke Cage? (Article) - 3/12/2014 6:18:50 AM

Omari Hardwick should get the part. There are other black/african american actors besides Crewes, Washington, and Michael Jai White.

Check out Hardwick in the trailer for the new Starz series "Power".

10 Out of the Box Characters for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Article) - 9/23/2013 6:58:37 AM

How about instead of Jack Truman, they go with Billy Brown (The Following, Sons of Anarchy) or Mechad Brooks from True Blood, he was even in Dollhouse once so easy fit in the Whedon family.

Human Torch Casting (Article) - 5/2/2013 9:09:55 AM

I think Jordan is great to cast in the role of a super hero. Just seeing him in Chronicle was awesome. All three actors did well. Hence the perfect casting of Harry Osborne in ASM2. BUT this really messes with the origin and continuity AGAIN as Fox did with every X-Men/Wolverine film. What is up with Fox? Cant they just work with the material they have? I can see the director wanting to work with Jordan again too though. But seriously. Marvel, cast him as Luke Cage. There are plenty of genuine black heroes to pool from than by trying to compensate for the lack of them in film right now. So when someone goes to pick up a FF comic for the first time they will be like "Wait, he was black in the movie". At least Fury IS black in the Ultimateverse. I hope this is just a rumor and he will get a role in a non-Fox Marvel film.

Singer on Storm and CGI Character (Article) - 2/11/2013 12:33:25 PM

Personally Naomie Harris would be the perfect fit. She's got a natural accent that lends to the international appeal and creditentails to the X-Men. Versus and american actor. She British, typically everyone from UK that's black either come from African/Island heritage. So adds to Storm's depth. I just hope Singer & Co. take ques from Avengers on whatever they decide versus doing what the did with the last 3 films and Wolverine and dont give a frak about continuity of fans attachment to characters.

Millar Hints Sentinels (Article) - 10/29/2012 6:51:40 AM

If this can wipe the slate clean of all the prior franchise films and get continuity corrected. PERFECT!

Cameos: Bishop and the XSE and Cable, Mr. Sinister

Fall of 82: Halloween III: Season of the Witch (Article) - 10/22/2012 10:02:06 AM

This is really my favorite in the sequels of the series. OBVIOUSLY the Original is the best in the series. Just watched this with my wife Saturday for her first time. Its a laugh. We laughed at the campiness of it and lunacy. I watch it every October before watching again, OBVIOUSLY, Halloween & Halloween II the night of Halloween. It's flaws make it a classic and the concept of an original Anthology would have been great a la the current American Horror Story on FX. Each season is a new horror story, new cast.

Female Expendables has Lead (Article) - 9/25/2012 8:28:55 AM

This has the potential to go either way. It could end up being a great take on the Expendables franchise or it can fall into the realm of Charlies Angel's. I'd be more confident if it was in the hands of Robert Rodriguez or Tarantino. NOT falling into the vein of a 70's revenge flick either I have to add. On top of that it would naturally have to include some male presence, statistaclly speaking an all female cast may do well with male audiences but female? I'm not sure, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there hast to be some studio survey or finding on that with regards to film.

That said... Star Wish List Includes but not limited to:

Sirgourney Weaver

Linda Hamilton

Pam Grier

Lucy Lawless

Milla Jovovich

Kate Beckinsale

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Uma Thurman

Michelle Yeoh

Maggie Q

Gina Carano

Summer Glau

Special Guest Star Angelina Jolie because its no way you'd get her to be an ensemble cast and which ever side of the hate/love club you fall on for her you have to admit she has done a lot of female lead action to fall in the category of what the Expendables franchise represents.

I dont know about Keira Knightly or Natalie Portman and Liv Tyler. Some of these female leads, like Jolie I dont see agreeing to be a part of an ensemble cast of supposed rival female leads. Plus being Expendables was a reunting of old actions stars a lot of these other female stars may not want to be considered old timer action stars for their image sake.

Robocop First Look at The Suit (Article) - 9/17/2012 1:36:34 PM

Deleted scenes from G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra... Blah

Robocop First Look at The Suit (Article) - 9/17/2012 1:31:43 PM

STARK IN STEALTH ARMOR!

Robocop First Look at The Suit (Article) - 9/17/2012 1:29:46 PM

OOOOO!!!! NEW IRON MAN 3 PICS!!!!!

THEDARKSMYTH'S MANIACAL PERSONA