All TheLast1ofMpls's Comments

Mania Review: The Fast and The Furious 6 (Article) - 5/26/2013 8:01:41 PM

Saw it today, and it was better than even I thought it would be. Seems they have figured out how all the installments fit together.

P.S. Shout out to whoever it was, who had the idea for the end. I swear everyone in the f-n theater was like:

HOLY SH*T!!! WTF!!! IS THAT...?!!!

Solid A

Mania Review: Star Trek: Into Darkness (Article) - 5/19/2013 12:10:40 AM

Saw it.

Liked it.

Not a huge fan of the new Trek.

But, a solid way to tie things all together whilst in the new alternate universe.

A-

Afterthought:

Sh*t Quinto, learn the eyebrow raise!

Man With the Iron Fists Official Trailer (Article) - 8/8/2012 12:10:30 AM

I Think this will be alright. Cast is fair. Even Batista(it could be Kane who looks a wreck and peforms as such, and I remember he tried acting)**smiles**. Plus, you know the soundtrack will be killer.

Doctor Who's New Companion (Article) - 3/30/2012 9:37:39 AM

Yeah redhairs99, that last season was only so-so. Still love Doctor Who, but it was lacking the pinache that the previous series carried very well.

...and this girl is WoW!

You're Awesome Maniacs (Article) - 3/30/2012 9:31:20 AM

Good luck!

The Geek Life: Movie Music Maniac (Article) - 3/28/2012 9:07:47 PM

My CD collection consists of(which takes up almost three BENNO CD towers from Ikea) almost half of those are soundtracks and film scores(yes, they are different). So, I feel all of your guys pain. Love me some Elfman(which I own the majority of), Horner(LOVED his score for ST2:WOK, and GLORY), Goldsmith(also of ST fame), Silvestri(BACK 2 THE FUTURE, and THE ABYSS), Barry(almost all the 007's untill TLD), Arnold(the new badass of film scores), Zimmerman, Rabin, Jablonsky(I'm more partial to the score for THE ISLAND the best of his so far), Powell, Newman, Shore, and I could go on but, alas...

Branagh Helms New Jack Ryan (Article) - 3/28/2012 2:12:24 PM

Wow! the world is so screwed up, that we are getting excited about a prequel to a damn prequel! Pretty soon, for example we'll have movies like: Boy Bruce Wayne, Infant Spiderman, and my fav- The Lil' Avengers.

Doctor Who Preview (Article) - 3/26/2012 6:34:37 PM

Looks good. Glad tough that Amy and Rory will be at an end soon. Needs more Captain. Jack that is.

Happy Hunger Games (Article) - 3/26/2012 6:17:52 PM

I'm hearin' what you are saying InnerSanctum. More books-to-movies, less prequels-sequels!

I saw the Hunger Games today, and it was really good. The audience demo I would have to say was a surprising one. 70% male, 30% female. Though, mostly younger than 30.

My predictions are this for opening weekends:

Wrath of the Titans-$78mil

Avengers-$165mil

TDKR-$170mil

GI:Joe Retaliation-$80mil

Skyfall007-$70mil

AL:Vampire Hunter-$65mil

These are only my guesses, but let the sh*t talking of my numbers begin!

24 Placed on Hold (Article) - 3/15/2012 11:00:18 AM

Fox- go suck on an egg.

I swear Fox is single handidly trying to ruin their rep, with all the BS they pull.

Let's break it down:

1. Present situation with dogging one of the studios most sucessful TV franchises(24)

2. Firefly-'nuff said

3. Trying 2 times to axe another very profitable franchise(Family Guy)

I could go on but, I feel like I will bore folks.

Long live Jack Bauer!!!