All TheMovieGuy28's Comments

The Winter of '84: Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo (Article) - 12/22/2014 10:14:42 AM

After reading great ones response, I momentarily thought I was on one of the many news/political/opinion sites.

glad the rest of you enjoyed the review and didn't take a single line and blow it up into whatever the heck great one was motivated onn

The Winter of '84: Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo (Article) - 12/22/2014 7:24:05 AM

Conan the destroyer not destroys. Stupid auto correct.

and dude mania your pop ups on mobile suck. I've tried writing this comment for like twenty minutes now

The Winter of '84: Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo (Article) - 12/22/2014 7:22:58 AM

Plus to this day I've got a thing for chicks in neon leotards and tights. Ha

The Winter of '84: Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo (Article) - 12/22/2014 7:22:24 AM

Love this movie. As a kid we rented by accident. Someone had it in a Conan the destroys video of and put it in the wrong one

AMERICAN SNIPER - Trailer 2 (Article) - 12/18/2014 9:10:21 PM

When he started crying I started crying. We cannot begin to imagine the orders of a soldier who must kill. No one should have to know what ts like to take a life, but I'm grateful and thankful we have those who are willing to lay their own lives down so we don't have to....

The Winter of '84: Runaway (Article) - 12/18/2014 6:06:14 AM

Three things-

a) I always remember the scene of Kirstie alley getting undressed in the scanner. For a four year old boy whoa! Lol

2) those spiders on the end sequence when they are stinging the fingers always made me freak out about hanging on ledges

D) I literally just read an article on I freaking love science about how DARPA has made self guided course correcting bullets. They are fired from a .50 cal and it has a video of the bullet being fired off mark but adjusting mid shot.

So gene Simmons and his tracer bullets show up thirty years later. Maybe this movie wasn't that far off!!!

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Leviathan (Article) - 8/21/2014 6:56:58 AM

Come now, Deep Star Six had one of My Two Dads, along with Miguel Ferriers' Snyder and his accidental exploding heart puncture, then subseuent meltdown and hop into a non depressured escape pod, only to have his veins start blowing out of his body. At 8 years old, I didn't know such things were possible.

I will say this though-both movies are utterly awesome 80's sci-fiction. Both are still awsome today. We just love Leviathan more because it has British chicks' booty in thong.

Mania Review: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (Article) - 7/11/2014 12:15:14 PM

Serkis, don't know why I used the C maybe for Caesar

Mania Review: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (Article) - 7/11/2014 12:13:38 PM

This was a fantastic film. So far the best, most engaging movie of the summer.

And the CGI was beyond compare. I kept marveling at how incredibly lifelike and real so many apes were, especially Maurice. Andy Cerkis was incredible, and so was Toby Kebell (sp?). Performances were truly wonderful.

Go spend money on this film. It's soooo worth it!

Exodus: Gods and Kings Trailer (Article) - 7/10/2014 9:25:06 AM

Oh, and Muenster, wasn't looking to disagree/debate ya. Simply offering another source of information. You are always cool beans in my book, broh

THEMOVIEGUY28'S MANIACAL PERSONA