All ThePumpkinKlNG's Comments

1 2 3 >  >>

Prometheus 2 Update (Article) - 3/2/2013 9:25:17 AM

And being a pot stirrer inititally dragging TDKR into the whole thing and sitting back isn't being innocent Darth.  Nice try attempting to be manipulative but I've been waiting for you Avenger man.

Prometheus 2 Update (Article) - 3/1/2013 2:53:08 AM

My point was that the numbers reflect how many people actually attended to see the films.  Again, reading too much but that's okay.  Glad we agree that "Contact" was crap though.  I never once said anyone was a loser for the record, just can't believe how many people really liked Prometheus to the degree that it seems to be on the board here.  Then someone proceeded to bring TDKR into it and well I'll defend it tooth and nail.  Anyways Caveman, it's going to be okay, take a breath.  On a side note if you have to go to a special site to find out what a movie was really about after watching said movie then the filmmakers have failed.  Not trying to get your blood pressure up, but think about it.

Prometheus 2 Update (Article) - 2/28/2013 8:16:11 PM

First off it's called "suspension of disbelief" which means you don't let little insignificant facts like do they have dirt on their faces get in the way of a good story (which it was a damn good one far superior from the rehashed Alien meets AvP mashup that Prometheus was with a little bit of deepness thrown in to make it seem different).  Oh and as a note:  $126,477,084 Domestic for Prometheus, $448,139,099 and #7 on All Time Domestic Records is The Dark Knight Rises. I guess you're right, it must've been so awful to have been seen that many times. And that's not with a 3D premium like Prometheus had (probably to make up some of the money they knew they'd lose). I couldn't even find it on the top 100 of all time and honestly didnt' want to look beyond that because well it just wasn't worth it.  You guys probably think Contact was a great movie and it was blah too. But if “you just didn’t get it” makes you feel better who am I to wake you from your dillusion?  "Puny God."

Prometheus 2 Update (Article) - 2/28/2013 9:30:47 AM

I still wouldn't call it a glaring oversight by any means.  A normal person when in a cinematic experience doesn't even notice such things.  Thus, nitpicking.  Even going so far as to say that it flies in the face of the established world is reaching.  But it's cool.  You've the right to your opinion, even when it's wrong.

Prometheus 2 Update (Article) - 2/28/2013 8:38:19 AM

And talk about nit-picking.  It was a nuclear bomb (which would do the trick), and who cares if they come out clean, if that is what's on your mind get a hobby, like you know, AintItCool or something, they'd love you.

Prometheus 2 Update (Article) - 2/28/2013 8:31:57 AM

Hpypocrite much?

Prometheus 2 Update (Article) - 2/27/2013 10:13:13 PM

And apparently all sense of taste is lost.  Wow...  And what's with TDKR hate out of nowhere?  Sad...

Prometheus 2 Update (Article) - 2/27/2013 1:18:54 PM

I can't believe you guys actually liked Prometheus.  I went in with the whole Alien mythos to the side not expecting a true prequel and honestly it was just boring.  It got somewhat better in the end but even then it was just blah.  My buddy only liked it because of the whole "self-surgery" scene, which did nothing for me.  I hope if they make a sequel that they do a lot better with the overall story and pacing, Ridley Scott isn't a God, he's hit and miss, and there's more miss than anyone cares to admit to.  The same could be said for Spielberg and many others.

PlayStation 4 Unveiled (Article) - 2/21/2013 9:05:19 AM

After watching that video I realized that Sony is basically saying that they're finally going to get up to par with the X Box 360 and what they've got going on as far as their X Box Live.  Guess what guys it's been around for awhile...  Mine recommends games to me based on my playing habits as it is.  The only reason I even have a PS3 is because it was a gift and it allowed me to move my Blu Ray player into my bedroom.  I use it for that and Sony exclusives, but otherwise it's the 360 all day long, they've just got a WAY better online experience and [simple]ness already going on.

Woodley for Spider-Man 2 (Article) - 10/10/2012 8:29:50 PM

Jennifer Lawrence, hands down.  They even have a fan created pic out on the web somewhere that a buddy showed me.  I can totally see it.

THEPUMPKINKLNG'S MANIACAL PERSONA