All TheScriber's Comments

Prometheus Easter Egg (Article) - 10/8/2012 7:01:01 PM

I don't think we should judge movies based on our anticipation of the movie. WTH is that? This is another mans vision. I agree with some holes in the writing. I will say this 1. VERY GOOD 3D 2. Blown away with the acting. 3. Please bring on the cross over movie. Can't wait for more Scott Sci - Fi. Got love for everyone on here but don't expect so much, makes life better.

Dark Knight Rises International TV Spot (Article) - 7/6/2012 2:38:15 PM

Also I just watched Star Trek: Nemesis in which a young Tom Hardy steals scenes from Patrick Stewart like a pro. Can't wait like the rest of the world. : /

Dark Knight Rises International TV Spot (Article) - 7/6/2012 2:37:10 PM

Dark Knight Rises International TV Spot (Article) - 7/6/2012 2:35:26 PM

Yeah, they are offering the trilogy leading up to a midnight release in my hometown to. We don't have IMAX though. Over 7 and a half hours of movies is quite the marathon gentelmen. I would love to try though. I missed Begins in theatre so that would be dope. You guys keep it real.

Djano Unchained Adds Costner (Article) - 7/19/2011 7:39:05 PM

wow epic story. I love me some Tin Cup.

Universal Drops DARK TOWER (Article) - 7/19/2011 7:33:40 PM

The only reason I started reading the series was because this site reported that J.J. Abrahms was attached to direct a long time ago. Having said that. The series changed my life for the better. Helps put things in perspective. I am sad about this. But I also doubt we have heard the last from the tower. King readers check out Joe Hill. It's his son and he is just as evil as his father with a little pop culture heart behind the pen. Loved Heart Shaped Box , now I'm reading Horns. Lovely family no doubt. Wonder what the bedtime stories were like. Keep it real Maniacs.

EVIL DEAD Remake Confirmed (Article) - 7/16/2011 9:10:33 PM

Booo! why remake prequel? remake no. Why have Campbell again. Because he is an out of work actor trying to salvage?  Writers need to step up!  holywood needs to step up. Screw a safe bet. Whatever happend to risk. Thank you Final Destination 5. 13 year olds with their parents money run the biz.

Mania Review: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Article) - 6/30/2011 9:18:02 PM

Get some Rob!!!!!!!

Walking Dead Gets Glen Mazzara, Confirms Writing Staff (Article) - 2/4/2011 7:50:43 PM

Can't wait!

B.P.R.D. Before HELLBOY 3? (Article) - 2/4/2011 7:45:37 PM

Ha I know J. Fonda may be dumb but there are far worse dangers  in the country be rid of then her. With that said Bring the B P R D to the big screen! I don't know why they mention Ryan Reynolds being attached to the lead that is bullshit is it not. There is no lead unless Dominc is cast. Am I right or am I right??

THESCRIBER'S MANIACAL PERSONA