All TheWORstFan's Comments

5 Not-So-Great Things About Episodes IV-VI (Article) - 9/19/2011 11:15:07 PM

What about the distortion on the Emperor in Jedi? What the hell was that?

5 Great Things About Episodes I-III (Article) - 9/19/2011 11:08:26 PM

If they can CGI Yoda for II and III. Why couldn't they go back and redo his scenes in Phantom Menance?

They tried to make him younger by giving him more plastic looking hair and looking all cross eyed.

Sucker Punch Extended Edition Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 7/3/2011 6:48:20 PM

I'm glad to read that other people out there enjoyed this movie as much as I did. I think a lot of people just jumped on the same I-Hate-This-Movie-And-Only-My-Opinion-Matters band wagon.

A History of Pirate Movies (Article) - 5/19/2011 10:37:05 AM

What about The Pirate Movie?

Why Networks Suck for Genre TV (Article) - 4/21/2011 6:34:41 AM

Fo me its not that the shows I want to see are being compared to Lost and having to live up to that pressure. Its that they take breaks for weeks or months now.

How can you expect viewership to remain loyal?

10 Fictional Vacation Destinations (Article) - 4/12/2011 6:53:53 AM

Titty Twister is a trucker's bar. Clooney and Tarantino kidnapped Harvey Keitel's family. It wasn't a vacation.

Teen Wolf Blu-ray Review (Article) - 4/11/2011 11:44:57 AM

Does the blu ray bring out that guys junk that apparently mades it way without anyone noticing?

TV Wasteland: April Flowers (Article) - 4/4/2011 6:26:30 AM

Arnold did a cameo in The Expendables not the Rundown.

TERRA NOVA Delayed to Fall (Article) - 3/15/2011 6:40:30 AM

Just put it out of its misery already. They'll either cancel it after a month or just won't renew it for a second season.

Ernest Borgnine's 5 Best Genre Appearances (Article) - 2/1/2011 7:17:13 AM

Baseketball should be in there somewhere.

THEWORSTFAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA