All ThrillerSam's Comments

Eisenberg is Luthor - Irons is Alfred (Article) - 2/6/2014 12:37:42 PM

Was about to say the same thing Jimvo... Heath Ledger as The Joker!!!! That's stupid.. I remember this well. Eisenberg is a good actor and I honestly think he will be great. I think it's all great but I'm never right about anything.

Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman (Article) - 12/5/2013 10:36:09 AM

wish I was training her to bulk up.

Del Toro talks Dark Universe (Article) - 7/17/2013 9:44:38 AM

I think this would be really cool and he is the man for it... I still want an end to Hellboy series though at least one more movie.

Frankensteins Army Green Band Trailer (Article) - 7/14/2013 9:51:03 AM

Human Centipede meets Mike Mignola?

Cumberbatch For del Toro Frankenstein? (Article) - 7/9/2013 7:32:20 PM

I would like Hellboy 3.. but that's me.

New Wolverine and Beast Photo (Article) - 5/15/2013 9:06:47 PM

I'm still hopefull this movie will fix 3. To me it looks like modern Wolvie and Past Beast so I don't see the problems here. I was wondering if both Hanks will be in this movie or not. I'm really psyched and can't wait to see how they do this one. Perfect way to reboot to me.

Mania Casts Doctor Strange (Article) - 5/11/2013 5:16:56 PM

I too am for Caviezel and his acting range was pretty good in Passion of the Christ. JS

The Hangover Part III: Official Trailer (Article) - 4/11/2013 8:19:50 PM

I love the first and love parts of the second but this one looks great! Love the characters.

G.I. Joe 3 Green-lighted (Article) - 4/1/2013 10:02:50 AM

I agree with Moonsunne, I would love to see more of them since there are so many... small cameo bits are just fine with me. They did that well With Resolute.

Mania Review: G.I. Joe: Retaliation (Article) - 3/30/2013 5:17:30 PM

Me and my ten year old liked it, I too hope they expand it and expand characters even if thye just do small cameos like they did with GI JOE Resolute. It was closer to the comics to me. I do agree they tried to erase the previous movie. I like Duke more in this one.. but he wasn't Duke to me. I did like his chemistry with RB. I wish they hadn't messed up the first one so bad... I would so love to write a series of these myself. Love the newer comics as well... the one with Chuckles especially. Here's to hoping for more with an expanding universe of Joes.

THRILLERSAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA