All Tommygunner9's Comments

Avengers Age of Ultron - Special Look (Article) - 10/29/2014 7:14:49 PM

I also would love to read that story.This is gonna be a classic

Avengers Age of Ultron - Special Look (Article) - 10/29/2014 4:17:50 PM

I also would love to read that story.This is gonna be a classic

Jason Momoa IS Aquaman (Officially) (Article) - 10/15/2014 6:55:46 PM

Loving the aquaman news.Hes gonna kill it.Kinda hating the flash news though.was really hoping & looking forward to grant gustin on the big screen with the rest of those dc legends.I get that they wanna keep TV & movies separate but if they wanted to go that route they should of left the flash alone until this "movie" came.They could've had a series with a second tier superhero. Because from the looks of things this kid grant Huston is cementing himself as flash & people are loving it.And for always being number 2 behind marvel & always seemingly not doing the right moves.I think bringing custon to the big house even if for a minor role at first would be a slam dunk Cuz u know everyone's gonna follow him to the theatres & at the end of the day it's all about getting the most people interested in your film.Id even rather see grant gustin in a little more than a cameo in Justice league than this other dude in a more central role who could be awesome who knows.But dc might lose a couple ticket sales Cuz of this.And at this point a couple sales is everything Cuz they all add up.

Iron Man for Captain America 3 (Article) - 10/14/2014 5:02:09 PM

I don't think we're ready for a civil war story arc.Its a great if not the greatest story marvel has & would love to see that adapted into marvels cinematic universe.But they havent done enough story telling to get to that point where we could have this happen on screen in my opinion.Even with everything that comes out before we get here Theres still no way in my eyes that they could do this arc with Justice & some key parts to that story unfortunately aren't allowed on screen.But I trust marvel in what they do I am just rooting for rdj being in cap 3 is for more of an ally or team up.Cap still has a lot of good stories out there where ironman would be needed.Whatever ends up on screen it's gonna be awesome

FIRST Daredevil IMAGES arrive! (Article) - 10/12/2014 9:09:35 AM

I'm really looking forward to this show.But I gotta say these pics are a big time let down.I just hope to god that this is just like his startup costume,they should've made him blonde too but that's ok.But its still gonna be a badass show though.Cant wait for this

Hasbro's Marvel Toy Debuts from New York Comic Con 2014 (Article) - 10/10/2014 7:40:41 PM

Looks like hasbro is cutting back on their articulation in the 3.75 scale.I saw the pics of wave 1 & most of those figures didn't have the chest articulation that the 3.75 in figures usually has.That blows Cuz most of those characters in these 2 waves deserve the full articulation treatment.Boo hasbro u cheap bastards

Bond 24 Start and Release Date (Article) - 9/15/2014 4:16:16 PM

Agreed momitchell,to me he is bond & can't see anyone else in thae role besides him & nor do I want do.I think they nailed it with casting Craig as bond.I hope to see as many bonds as possible with him in the lead.unless they can somehow get Sean Connery with some sort of time machine.

Zero Theorem Official Trailer #1 (Article) - 7/10/2014 5:19:23 PM

This movie looks like a complete waste of time.I know they say it's artsy or he's abut to me it looks like this Gilliam guy took too many drugs.All set with wasting 2 hours ofmy life watching a bad trip that bores the ever living snot out of me

Star Wars Working Title Rumor (Article) - 5/6/2014 11:44:30 AM

Holy sh%t,that dude does look like jar jar.good call

15 Classic Star Wars Toy Commercials (Article) - 4/28/2014 5:09:35 AM