All Tommygunner9's Comments

1 2 3 >  >>

Zero Theorem Official Trailer #1 (Article) - 7/10/2014 5:19:23 PM

This movie looks like a complete waste of time.I know they say it's artsy or he's abut to me it looks like this Gilliam guy took too many drugs.All set with wasting 2 hours ofmy life watching a bad trip that bores the ever living snot out of me

Star Wars Working Title Rumor (Article) - 5/6/2014 11:44:30 AM

Holy sh%t,that dude does look like jar jar.good call

15 Classic Star Wars Toy Commercials (Article) - 4/28/2014 5:09:35 AM

Think that was Ricky Schroeder in the drawback commercial

The Giver Official Trailer (Article) - 3/20/2014 5:11:52 AM

I saw this already with Christian Bale.Equalibrium,

Godzilla: The Art of Destruction Coming Soon! (Article) - 3/17/2014 6:39:13 PM

He does look like a bear.Thats all I see now when I look at it.Good call

Captain America: The Winter Soldier - The Falcon Featurette (Article) - 3/16/2014 8:59:20 AM

I hope u we're kidding with that falcon being black comment free strike

Hank Pym Ant-Man Costume? (Article) - 2/1/2014 1:23:31 PM

Horrible

Eisenberg is Luthor - Irons is Alfred (Article) - 1/31/2014 8:13:49 PM

Wtf?

Sneak Peak: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Action Figures (Article) - 1/22/2014 5:40:19 PM

Is the iphone app ever gonna work again?

Michael Douglas for Ant-Man (Article) - 1/14/2014 3:55:25 AM

Love Douglas..."great actor",but this news kinda annoys me.How can they do a movie in the marvel universe where henry pym has supposedly already been around since the 60's& has been ant-man & yet no mention of him in the avengers or any other movie that's in this supposed continuity.Not only that but pym deserves more due than what they're suggesting here.Unless this movie takes place in the future which is even more annoying

TOMMYGUNNER9'S MANIACAL PERSONA