All Tommygunner9's Comments

1 2 3 >  >>

The Giver Official Trailer (Article) - 3/20/2014 5:11:52 AM

I saw this already with Christian Bale.Equalibrium,

Godzilla: The Art of Destruction Coming Soon! (Article) - 3/17/2014 6:39:13 PM

He does look like a bear.Thats all I see now when I look at it.Good call

Captain America: The Winter Soldier - The Falcon Featurette (Article) - 3/16/2014 8:59:20 AM

I hope u we're kidding with that falcon being black comment free strike

Hank Pym Ant-Man Costume? (Article) - 2/1/2014 1:23:31 PM

Horrible

Eisenberg is Luthor - Irons is Alfred (Article) - 1/31/2014 8:13:49 PM

Wtf?

Sneak Peak: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Action Figures (Article) - 1/22/2014 5:40:19 PM

Is the iphone app ever gonna work again?

Michael Douglas for Ant-Man (Article) - 1/14/2014 3:55:25 AM

Love Douglas..."great actor",but this news kinda annoys me.How can they do a movie in the marvel universe where henry pym has supposedly already been around since the 60's& has been ant-man & yet no mention of him in the avengers or any other movie that's in this supposed continuity.Not only that but pym deserves more due than what they're suggesting here.Unless this movie takes place in the future which is even more annoying

Nightwing for Man of Steel or Arrow? (Article) - 11/20/2013 8:32:00 AM

He's got the look but I don't know anything about this dude

Man of Steel: Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 11/18/2013 9:17:56 AM

I grew up with reeves superman & it was great for that time but times have changed.cinema has evolved,and it's something better.Reeve's superman will always be a classic but for me this is as good as it gets & even better than Reeve's & this is what superman is supposed to look like.

Man of Steel: Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 11/18/2013 9:11:47 AM

I thought the movie was bad ass.Wish they could of dropped some justice league references.but I thought the movie was everything it should've been

TOMMYGUNNER9'S MANIACAL PERSONA