All Tommygunner9's Comments

1 2 3 >  >>

Bond 24 Start and Release Date (Article) - 9/15/2014 4:16:16 PM

Agreed momitchell,to me he is bond & can't see anyone else in thae role besides him & nor do I want do.I think they nailed it with casting Craig as bond.I hope to see as many bonds as possible with him in the lead.unless they can somehow get Sean Connery with some sort of time machine.

Zero Theorem Official Trailer #1 (Article) - 7/10/2014 5:19:23 PM

This movie looks like a complete waste of time.I know they say it's artsy or he's abut to me it looks like this Gilliam guy took too many drugs.All set with wasting 2 hours ofmy life watching a bad trip that bores the ever living snot out of me

Star Wars Working Title Rumor (Article) - 5/6/2014 11:44:30 AM

Holy sh%t,that dude does look like jar jar.good call

15 Classic Star Wars Toy Commercials (Article) - 4/28/2014 5:09:35 AM

Think that was Ricky Schroeder in the drawback commercial

The Giver Official Trailer (Article) - 3/20/2014 5:11:52 AM

I saw this already with Christian Bale.Equalibrium,

Godzilla: The Art of Destruction Coming Soon! (Article) - 3/17/2014 6:39:13 PM

He does look like a bear.Thats all I see now when I look at it.Good call

Captain America: The Winter Soldier - The Falcon Featurette (Article) - 3/16/2014 8:59:20 AM

I hope u we're kidding with that falcon being black comment free strike

Hank Pym Ant-Man Costume? (Article) - 2/1/2014 1:23:31 PM

Horrible

Eisenberg is Luthor - Irons is Alfred (Article) - 1/31/2014 8:13:49 PM

Wtf?

Sneak Peak: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Action Figures (Article) - 1/22/2014 5:40:19 PM

Is the iphone app ever gonna work again?

TOMMYGUNNER9'S MANIACAL PERSONA