All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,592

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/29/2014 10:41:42 PM

Have you guys seen the leaked Superman v Batman teaser footage from SDCC?  Looks pretty sick.  Definitely seems to be going for a much darker tone.  And it looks like Batman pulls out the ole Superman busting armor in the scene.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/28/2014 10:58:09 PM

Yeah, Violatorr, I get what you're saying.  I used to smoke a lot of weed and I still partake on occasion.  But thems is the rules and whether or not you agree with them it shows a complete lack of discipline and self-control if the dude can't quit for like half the year in order to earn SEVERAL MILLION DOLLARS!  He's either an addict or just plain stupid.  And nowadays no one can convince me that marijuana isn't addictive.  It's definitely not like opiates (which I've mentioned several times on this site I've had my struggles with) or amphetamines where the withdrawal symptoms are physical and violent.  But if someone smokes weed on the regular and quits then that individual will absolutely experience psychological withdrawals such as anxiety, depression and insomnia.  Plus a lot of people lose their appetite.  Anyway, it's still Josh Gordon's own damn fault.  He knows the rules and the NFL isn't the only league with those rules.  If he's willing to throw away all that talent and money over some weed then he can take a hike.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/28/2014 10:38:04 AM

And yeah, as far as patronizing BK...I might hit it twice a year for a Whopper craving.  And then a couple hours later I remember why I never go there.  I don't eat a lot of fast food anyway.  I can't stand Wendy's anymore except for maybe their chicken nuggets.  I enjoy the occasional McDonald's (love the grilled onion cheddar burger on the value menu) and sometimes Toxic Hell (a.k.a. Taco Bell).  They just built a new Popeye's right next to the bowling alley where I have my leagues so I hit that up sometimes after bowling.  There's also a new Sonic on my side of town now too but I haven't been there yet.  For the most part though if I'm eating out I order takeout from this Italian place whose bar I used to manage or this Mexican place right up the street, which is some of the best in town.  Otherwise if I don't have anything at home that I want I'll hit Kroger and buy something to cook up.  I often go there to get chicken to either bake or fry up in my 30 year old cast iron skillet.  That thing is the bomb!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/28/2014 10:26:04 AM

Well when I mentioned new and small businesses I was referring to the government making it nearly impossible for them to start up because of high taxes and strangling regulations.  It's extremely difficult these days for the average Joe to start a business.  But you're right about the big corporations.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/27/2014 11:17:14 PM

But that's exactly the point, Wiseguy.  I don't blame Burger King or any other company for moving their operations to other countries.  It's our government's fault.  If taxes and regulations weren't so out of control then these companies wouldn't want to move to foreign countries.  It's all about the government making it beneficial and lucrative especially for new and small businesses.

Tom Hanks and Ron Howard LOCKED for INFERNO (Article) - 8/27/2014 11:10:44 PM

I borrowed Da Vinci Code (the book) from my sister a few months ago.  It was ok, but I've definitely read better books.  I don't get why so many people were creaming themselves over that shit when it was first out.  I remember being on a plane years ago when that book was super popular and I must have seen half a dozen people in my immediate vicinity reading it.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/26/2014 10:24:51 PM

Saw Expendables 3 tonight.  While it was certainly corny, cheesy and all around ridiculous, it was very entertaining.  I enjoyed it far more than Sin City 2.  Far more.  A Dame to Kill For sucks!  Almost as badly as I'd like to suck on Eva's titties, which she showed every five minutes.

Mania Review: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (Article) - 8/26/2014 11:34:57 AM

I should've just gone with my original plan to see Into the Storm.  At least it probably would've been more entertaining.  I might catch it tonight at the Movieland $6 Tuesdays.

Mania Review: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (Article) - 8/26/2014 11:32:54 AM

I saw it last night and thought it was pretty bad except for copious amounts of Eva Green titties.  I started falling asleep near the end and just wanted it to end.  I actually thought about walking out towards the end just because I was bored and didn't wanna be there anymore.  I was very disappointed, especially because I loved the first one.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/26/2014 11:30:18 AM

Anyone else seen Sin City 2 yet?  Saw it last night and thought it was pretty bad except for copious amounts of Eva Green titties...

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA