All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,649

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/29/2014 8:54:19 PM

Yeah I enjoyed The Equalizer.  Saw it Thursday night for an early showing.  It was fun.

NEW Interstellar TV Trailer (Article) - 9/29/2014 8:50:09 PM

Holy f**k I can't wait!  I've been following this from the get-go and I don't think I've been more excited for a release since Prometheus.

...or maybe since when I lost my virginity.  You know...release...get it?...

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/27/2014 11:44:17 PM

And Maze Runner was fairly entertaining.  Definitely left me intrigued for the next movie.  Kinda reminded me of Hunger Games/Lord of the Flies/No Escape.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/27/2014 11:41:46 PM

I saw The Drop last weekend.  I enjoyed it as well.  Especially since it starred my man-crush Tom Hardy.

Jupiter Ascending - Trailer #3 (Article) - 9/26/2014 9:11:24 PM

It's probably because they killed off Tanning Chatum and it didn't test well with the audience so they took a Mulligan.

Preview: PREDATOR: FIRE AND STONE #1 (Article) - 9/26/2014 8:59:48 PM

Is it just me or does that first pic look like the dude's wielding a giant, violent-looking sex toy?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/26/2014 8:54:09 PM

Lol, Violatorr!  I don't recall saying that, but maybe I did one night when I was drunk and pecking away at the keyboard.  I do, however, remember saying that they should change the name to the Alcoholic Casino Owners in order to stick with the offensive stereotypes...

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/26/2014 8:50:04 PM

Yeah, Wise.  I caught an 8 p.m. screening.  I enjoyed it.

Mania Review: The Equalizer (Article) - 9/26/2014 8:44:53 PM

I caught an early showing last night as well and I'll pretty much echo what Wiseguy said.

On a side note, I must say that I really do like that the bigger theaters are doing more of these advance screenings for a lot of the big movies and not just the midnight shows.  Both of the big theaters near me are doing them and this was probably the third or fourth such showing I've caught since spring time.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/25/2014 10:01:32 PM

Equalizer was really cool.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA