All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,517

Interstellar - Trailer #2 (Article) - 7/30/2014 5:19:08 PM

Well, that kinda sets my mind at ease a bit.  I was so worried that what we saw at the end of the previous trailer was going to be the end of the movie and we weren't going to see where they actually ended up.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/29/2014 9:40:09 PM

Nope...just dog shit out there!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/29/2014 9:34:25 PM

Lol!  I don't remember leaving that comment!  Pretty sure I was wasted.  I'm not entirely sure if I actually shat in my sister's back yard.  I think maybe I'll go check...

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: World War I Centennial Commemorative Collection (Article) - 7/29/2014 9:26:52 PM

I'm a huge war buff.  Might have to look into this.  My mom just got me a bunch of books from my grandpa who's a Korea and Vietnam vet.

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 - Teaser Trailer (Article) - 7/28/2014 11:19:56 PM

The poop I left in the porcelain throne was more interesting.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/28/2014 11:17:47 PM

I'll blame it on their Weimaraner.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/28/2014 11:15:30 PM

I'm house sitting for my sister and her family and I just shat in the middle of their back yard.  Because it was fun.  And I had to poop.

NEW BATMAN PHOTO - Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/28/2014 11:07:04 PM

For the record, I don't think Affleck is a good actor.  And anyone who has paid attention to my comments on this site over the years knows this.  I think he is a very decent director, but his acting can suck my brown balloon knot.

NEW BATMAN PHOTO - Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/25/2014 10:17:45 PM

And is it just me or does that cowl kinda look like it's made of velvet?

NEW BATMAN PHOTO - Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/25/2014 10:12:57 PM

Cage and Burton would've killed it.  And I don't mean that in a good way.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA