All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,925

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/29/2015 11:09:21 PM

Everyone knows where to find us if you wanna shoot the shit with regulars.  We'll be at Cinemania on Facebook.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/27/2015 11:06:39 PM

Blank, I guess our whole point in all this boiled down to why in the shit did you have to post your disgruntled crap on here?  What Cinemania posters do with their own FB pages has NOTHING to do with Cinemania, or Mania for that matter.  Just a few days ago you were praising what we have going on over there and now you've done a complete 180 over some stupid crap that, again, has NOTHING do to with Cinemania and that you could have taken care of on your own without coming on here and throwing a fit.  And like you said, you're not a newcomer to FB, so what's your problem?  Handle your business!  And you'll probably try and turn this all around and make it out to be like you're the one being attacked here.  I am now convinced you're doing this to start drama and be the center of attention.  Like the scorned high school cheerleader captain who spray painted her ex-boyfriend's car.

This site goes tits up in a few days, so you know where to find us if you ever decide to kick your drama to the curb and come hang out on your own lawn with us and have some fun.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/26/2015 10:37:21 PM

Supposedly March 31st.  But we're all still kickin' it over at Cinemania on Facebook.  Not gonna miss a beat.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/26/2015 10:25:37 PM

Like you said, I guess it was your fault.  You can always choose not to friend people and just check out the page without them.  That's one mistake that a lot of people make on Facebook, friending very single person who sends them a request.  I've probably denied a dozen of them in the past week.  Personally, I've only friended a handful of people from Mania, just the guys I've had regular interactions with, and I haven't noticed anything like what you said from any of them, so I don't know who you're accepting.  My only question to you though is why post that crap here?  For one, you seem to be the only one with that problem, and it seems to demonstrate vindictive behavior on your part by posting that comment.  I've never had any issues with you, Blank, but Jesus Christ, sometimes I think you're putting on an act.  Like you've been labeled the crusty old curmudgeon and so you feel like you need to live up to the label.  For the life of me I can't understand why you would even care enough to come on here and start slinging drama like that anyway.  If you don't want to be a part of Cinemania that's fine, but what's the point of coming on here and shouting to everyone that you "had a bad experience."  I mean, everyone probably takes it with a grain of salt anyway coming from the dude yelling at everyone to get off his lawn.  Seems kinda childish to me.  But in all honesty, we were all pretty stoked when you joined up because we knew you'd liven things up a bit.  But whatever.  If you don't wanna be part of it then take your ball and go home.  I'd kinda like to have ya over there, but no hair off my balls either way.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/24/2015 1:55:30 PM

One more week.  Jump on the Cinemania wagon while you still can.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/24/2015 1:46:22 PM

Wuv....Twu wuv....

Mowage...mowage is what bwings us here toogeva...today...

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/23/2015 11:07:23 PM

Pay no attention to the men behind the curtain.   :)

I think you're a fucking genius, Violator.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/22/2015 10:25:54 AM

At least we have Cinemania up and running and going strong, so we can keep all the fun and conversations going.  Even BlankCzech, that wacky fucker, has joined.  I think we've actually got just about everyone now, as far as all the usual suspects, plus people who didn't post a whole lot and even people who weren't even on Mania.  Got over 400 likes so far.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/17/2015 10:27:27 AM

Zillaman, come to Cinemania on Facebook.  That's where we're all congregating now.  Search for it and it's the Cinemania page with Vision as the profile pic.  Or if you have trouble just look for Calamitous Johnson and he can send you a page invite.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/10/2015 8:28:49 PM

You guys still have a couple weeks to join our FB page, Cinemania, before Mania goes tits up.  And then we can't contact you anymore unless you find us.  We're all over there, with a few of us moderating and everyone welcome to post and comment.  We're having a lot of fun.  It's where all the Maniacs are now congregating.  Including some of the Mania writers.

Look for Cinemania with Vision as the profile pic.  Otherwise look for Calamitous Johnson on FB and he can send you an invite.  We've got just about 400 likes on the site.  It's a party!

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA