All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,767

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/19/2014 7:10:25 PM

In Virginia it's illegal to even have a DVD screen within view of the driver.  And for good reason.  You risk killing other people too.  Not just yourself.

AMERICAN SNIPER - Trailer 2 (Article) - 12/18/2014 6:20:48 PM

Yeah the book was great.

The Winter of '84: Runaway (Article) - 12/18/2014 8:38:07 AM

MovieGuy, I heard the same DARPA smart bullet story.  I wanna say I even saw it on TV once.  Like an episode of Future Weapons or something like that.

The Winter of '84: Runaway (Article) - 12/18/2014 8:35:17 AM

Loved this movie as a kid and I still love it!  I ordered the DVD from Amazon a couple months ago and watched it again and I still love it.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/17/2014 8:10:33 PM

I can't believe we're giving in to terrorist threats now.  America becomes weaker and more pussified by the day.

Mania Review: Exodus: Gods and Kings (Article) - 12/14/2014 7:31:01 PM

I saw it Thursday night and all I have to say is, "Meh."

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/14/2014 6:14:21 PM

Lol, Wiseguy!  I saw your response to my comment on another article about how I would like to get into Justified because I'm an Olyphant fan.  You said I must not be a big fan since I haven't watched it but it's actually because when the show first started I didn't have a DVR and never was able to catch up, so I'm waiting to buy the box set now at this point.  Or maybe sit at my sister's house and watch it all on Hulu on her Roku box...

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/14/2014 6:02:52 PM

Back from the wilderness!  The cabin was awesome.  Saw a bunch of meteors out there.  I guess there was some meteor shower that was peaking over the weekend, so we saw quite a few.  Heard a pack of coyotes howling out there last night.  Also saw a white tail deer frolicking through the woods this morning as I was walking out to the privy to make my morning poo before our 90 minute, nightmarish hike out.  I say nightmarish because the hike took only about 30 minutes on the way in, but the way back is a lot of steep hills upward and rocks with our wagon of gear and a cooler.  I could make it back out in maybe just a little bit longer than it took to hike in if all I had was my backpack, but of course we had lots of beer and liquour and so had to pull a cooler and a utility wagon.  So I'm laying here on my bed watching Science Channel and still kinda wishing I was still on the side of that mountain in the middle of nowhere playing cards by lantern light at a table next to a wood burning stove.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/11/2014 10:28:03 PM

Seems like a very elementary site sometimes.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/11/2014 10:27:31 PM

And Mania is stupid not allowing website address posting.  We have to literally spell it out.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA