All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,695

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/30/2014 7:27:32 PM

I also read something the other day about how the movie supposedly opens.  I don't know if it's true or not and whether or not I'd dig if it is true, but I won't post it here just in case it is true and I know most of you guys aren't into spoilers like I am.  Let's just say it sounds kinda comic book-esque.  But then again, if what some of these scientists' wormhole/reality theories are true then I guess it kinda makes sense.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/30/2014 7:22:00 PM

I hear ya, Wiseguy, but the talk of alternate universes and parallel dimensions kinda has me intrigued.  And again, reading about what Matt Damon's role supposedly is REALLY piqued my interest.  Sounds like it's a little slow getting going but in the end it's a big punch to the heart and the mind, and the review I read says you really get immersed in it and don't realize it's 3 hours long.  Nolan really consulted some of these theoretical physicists (that's the Science Channel special I found last night and need to watch) and seemed to try and really make a film about what could possibly happen in real life if we found a wormhole in our solar system and traveled through it.  Not just on a scientific and exploration level, but also on a human and family and emotional level.  I'm also intrigued by what sounds like a NASA secrecy aspect to the movie.  I'm just hoping we don't get beaten over the head with the whole climate change thing.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/30/2014 3:25:06 PM

Monkeyfoot, I for one love spoilers (I'm weird like that) and just read a review of the movie.  Sounds like it's gonna be pretty crazy in the third act and.  The dude made some comparisons to 2001 and even hinted at what Matt Damon's role is.  It didn't give away the farm but did talk about some of the theoretical possbilities that go along with wormholes and blackholes and how those possbilities play into the story near the end.  Let's just say it sounds like Nolan's trademark twists are in full effect in the end...

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/29/2014 10:59:15 PM

Narrated by Mr. McConnaughey himself.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/29/2014 10:37:09 PM

It shows Nolan talking to physicists and such.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/29/2014 10:36:10 PM

Science Channel has a bit of a behind the scenes looks at the real science behind Interstellar.  Just turned it on halfway through so I need to find out when it's airing again.

The Fall of '84: The Terminator (Article) - 10/27/2014 11:39:21 PM

I need to dust off the blu ray sometime soon.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/27/2014 12:30:58 AM

Saw John Wick tonight.  Very light on plot.  Fairly heavy on entertainment.

Mania Review: John Wick (Article) - 10/27/2014 12:29:04 AM

Saw it tonight.  No plot, but plenty of entertainment.

Avengers: Age of Ultron TRAILER!!!! (Article) - 10/26/2014 3:46:38 PM

And him meeting up with GotG.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA