All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,508

NEW BATMAN PHOTO - Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/25/2014 10:17:45 PM

And is it just me or does that cowl kinda look like it's made of velvet?

NEW BATMAN PHOTO - Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/25/2014 10:12:57 PM

Cage and Burton would've killed it.  And I don't mean that in a good way.

NEW BATMAN PHOTO - Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/25/2014 10:06:35 PM

If you really wanna read something entertaining then read Kevin Smith's script for Superman Lives.  It was supposed to star Nic Cage (whom I can't stand, except in Raising Arizona) and it's a great read.

Hot Tub Time Machine 2 - Red Band Trailer (Article) - 7/25/2014 1:46:37 PM

Yeah, seriously.  Where's Joan Cusack...?

NEW BATMAN PHOTO - Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/25/2014 1:24:00 PM

And I will agree with samson that Bennafleck looks more the part than any other movie Batman we've seen.  But I'm still in that camp of people who thinks that he's not that great of an actor.  I think he's a better director than actor.

NEW BATMAN PHOTO - Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/25/2014 1:20:23 PM

Tried to post this earlier today, but the STUPID SITE gave me an error message.  Seriously, when are you guys gonna fix this crap?

They need to change the realease date for sure.  Move it up a year.  Seriously, 2016?  It seems like a lot of hype for a film that comes out in two years.  I understand production updates and things like that.  But character and costume pics and set pics this early on is just crazy for something that is two years away still.  Maybe it is just me.  It frustrates me.  It annoys me.  WTF!  Come on!  I'm getting all worked up now.  In fact the more I think about it the more angry I get.  Seriously?  I am gonna burn this mutha down!

Mania Review: Lucy (Article) - 7/25/2014 9:40:20 AM

I'm gonna see this at some point.  Probably after I see The Purge because who knows how long that one will be around.

Also, CyanideRush, I watched Snowpiercer one night last week on demand (it's not playing anywhere around here) and it was fantastic.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/23/2014 12:52:37 AM

Saw Apes last night.  Or I guess technically two nights ago at this point.  I give it my approval.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/22/2014 12:02:01 AM

If you wanna see her naked tits then you can find the pics online.  It's not worth subjecting yourself to that awful movie.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/21/2014 6:20:52 PM

Hanso, keep the receipt and don't unwrap it.  I turned it off after 20 minutes and took it back to red box.  In those 20 minutes I saw silouhettes of boobs and full on shots of erect penis.  And almost no dialogue.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA