All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,632

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/16/2014 6:03:16 PM

Actually, I'm starting to kinda doze off laying here on my bed.  Think I'll just take a shower and continue catching up on The League so I can get into the new season finally.

THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY %u2013 PART 1 Trailer (Article) - 9/16/2014 5:47:13 PM

I dunno...don't wanna get sued by her lawyers.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/16/2014 5:45:10 PM

Saw The Giver last night.  Really good.  Better than I was expecting.  Love Jeff Bridges.  The Dude.  One of my favorite actors.  Thinking of going to see GOTG for a second time in about an hour tonight.  That'll make four movies in four nights for me.  The Drop on Saturday night, As Above So Below on Sunday night and The Giver last night.  I just get bored sitting at home and wanna get out.  Just love the theater.  Something about the smell and cheesy elevator music in the lobby just gets me.  I also really love the trailers on the big screen even though I watch them online.

FURY - Featurette "Go Inside the Tanks of FURY" (Article) - 9/16/2014 5:36:29 PM

I'm a big war history guy, especially WWII, and love war movies.  Definitely gonna be seeing this.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/15/2014 4:09:41 PM

We've already got a lot of acorns falling here in VA and that usually is a sign of a harsh winter to come.

THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY %u2013 PART 1 Trailer (Article) - 9/15/2014 4:08:03 PM

They should include copies of Jennifer's nude pics when they release the box set.  I'd shell out the dough...

Captain America: The Winter Soldier Blu-ray Review (Article) - 9/15/2014 4:06:09 PM

Didn't know all that was happening.  But I don't buy TV series so it doesn't really affect me.  I have my shows that I watch and record on my DVR but most are Discovery or History or something like that.  I'm mostly a movie collector so if I can get it on Blu-Ray that's the route I go.  And then if I run into something that is only on DVD then I'm still covered because my Blu-Ray player supports those too.  Hey, to each his own I always say.  Again, as a movie collector Blu-Ray is the best route IMO.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier Blu-ray Review (Article) - 9/14/2014 11:16:56 PM

DVD may not necessarily be "going away" because Blu-Ray players will play them, but they'll certainly stop being manufactured I think.  Why would companies continue to produce them when they can put out Blu-Ray/3D/digital for the same price?  And again, Blu-Ray players are so cheap now!  Sure there's the portable DVD players and so far there isn't a Blu-Ray portable, but that's what the digital is for.  You got your phones and tablets and laptops and all.  With that you have your mobile hotspots, whether it's just through your cell phone or mifi or Jetpack.  And I've certainly been replacing a lot of my DVDs with Blu-Rays.  Not all, but all the ones that are either favorites or just seem like they deserve the upgrade.  I never buy DVD anymore unless the movie isn't available, like when I ordered Tank, Runaway and Gleaming the Cube recently each on DVD.  I guess the biggest thing is the excellent box sets and special editions and the like that you can't get on standard DVD.  That Alien Anthology is the absolute shizzle!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/14/2014 10:52:35 PM

I'd have to disagree, violatorr.  They're blessing them!  RG3 can't stay healthy and they're better off with Cousins playing.  I know it was only Jacksonville, but they blew them out.  I say they should trade RG3 right now to try and get top value.  He's a lemon.  All that talent ain't worth a damn if you can't stay on the field.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/12/2014 11:02:59 PM

My sister took my niece to see Ghostbusters in the theater the other day and she loved it.  Warms my heart.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA