All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,825

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/23/2015 6:59:16 PM

And as far as that archer.  Holy horse shit!  That's one dude I want in my shelter when the world collapses.  Speaking of which, anyone else see that little two part show on History called Revelation:  End of Days?  I thought it was gonna be a lot of bad acting and an even worse story, but it was actually kinda good.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/23/2015 6:44:57 PM

Hanso, your movie store story kinda reminds of when I used to work for Verizon Wireless.  I worked in a kiosk in a Circuit City and the kiosk happened to be located right next to the home theater department.  This was right around the time Episode III came out on DVD and they had it on a loop.  So in an eight hour shift I would see that fucking movie like three times.  And that was every day, five days a week for like three months.  I wanted to hang myself.  And on top of that this was around the time they were running all those TV commercials with that song by The Cars, "Just What I Needed."  So not only was Revenge of the Sith playing over and over every day, I got to hear that f**king song start over every ten minutes because the damn commercial was playing on the display TV right next to my kiosk.  Once again, I wanted to play Russian Roulette and lose.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/23/2015 11:37:39 AM

Pretty sure I felt multiple hands though, so all you guys might've been in on it.  It was intense.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/23/2015 11:33:43 AM

And I don't find that chick who plays Sansa Stark all that hot.  Yeah she's got that young, innocent, vulnerable look, but I certainly wouldn't consider her hot.  I'm not saying I wouldn't glue her eyes shut though...

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/23/2015 11:29:06 AM

Lol, Hanso!  Perfect response!  I bought the movie last night for $4.99 at 7-Eleven and so I had just watched it.  Still hilarious.  And yes, Violatorr, it's a little mushy right now, but I'm working on it.  Gotta take a break from the gym though because I was just diagnosed this morning with costochondritis, imflammation of the cartilage in the ribs, so can't lift weights right now.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/22/2015 11:50:08 PM

Monkeyfoot?  Violatorr?  Seriously.  Did someone just grab my ass?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/22/2015 11:49:10 PM

Wiseguy, was that you?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/22/2015 11:48:38 PM

Did someone just grab my ass?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/21/2015 9:48:15 PM

We're on page 1700!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/21/2015 10:47:01 AM

Yeah, Grand Budapest was great.  I saw it in the theater and I loved it.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA