All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 11 - 20 of 1,291
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

3 NEW Guardians of the Galaxy Photos (Article) - 4/11/2014 9:01:52 PM

As long as he's housebroken...

BORGMAN Trailer (Article) - 4/11/2014 8:00:06 AM

Haha, I see what ya did there, Moz.

Mania Review: Oculus (Article) - 4/11/2014 7:57:17 AM

Hmm, sounds encouraging.  I had no intention of seeing this except maybe Red Box or Netflix, but this review might have changed my mind.  Maybe I'll check it out next Tuesday at Bowtie Movieland for $6 night.

WISH I WAS HERE - Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 4/10/2014 6:38:15 PM

I always wondered what he was doing after Scrubs...

Deliver Us From Evil: International Trailer #2 (Article) - 4/10/2014 6:31:04 PM

One thing I do remember thinking though was the fact that it's from the same people that did Emily Rose, and that movie wasn't very good, IMO.  Not only did I find that movie rather boring, but it wasn't even really much of a ghost/possession story.  It turned into more of a courtroom drama, complete with Laura Linney playing her typical lawyer role.

Deliver Us From Evil: International Trailer #2 (Article) - 4/10/2014 6:25:10 PM

Yeah, I saw a trailer for this in front of a movie I saw last week I think.  In front of Sabotage, maybe?  I've been seeing so many movies lately I can't remember!  Seen three this week alone.  I have a problem!

But yeah, I remember thinking at the time that it looked pretty cool.  I'll probably go check it out.

Mania Interview: Gina Carano (Article) - 4/9/2014 8:29:27 PM

Lol!  I just realized that FF6 had already been released.  That shows how much I care about that crap.  When is the Paul Walker finale coming out?  And Gal Gadot is definitely hot, but she's a little skinny and frail for my tastes, though I wouldn't kick her outta bed.  I certainly don't go hoggin' by any means, but I like my women with some meat on their bones.  I wanna have sex with a healthy body, not a pelvic bone.

But even if Carano is a shitty actor, I still think my point is valid.  And unfortunately, almostunbiased, Haywire isn't streaming.  :(

Guardians of the Galaxy - Official Trailer Extended Look (Article) - 4/9/2014 8:13:50 PM

Yeah, not much different from the others I've already seen online and in front of Winter Soldier.

And anyone else seen Noah?  Went to see it last night and was thoroughly disappointed.  Honestly found it rather boring and didn't think it was Russell Crowe's best performance.  And The Watchers were a little too Lord of the Rings for me.  I found myself nodding off two thirds of the way in and it was an 8:35 showing.  Ray Winstone might have been the one saving grace.  But maybe I was just kinda movied out.  Lol!  I saw Winter Soldier on Sunday night, Bad Words (which was friggin hilarious!) Monday night, and then Noah last night.  But I stand by my opinion that it was kind of a lame cross between LOTR and Clash/Wrath of the Titans with some vague Bible references sprinkled in.  If I had to demand my money back for the three movies that I've seen so far this week, it would definitely be Noah.

Mania Interview: Gina Carano (Article) - 4/9/2014 1:39:29 PM

Didn't know that.

Mania Interview: Gina Carano (Article) - 4/9/2014 10:32:58 AM

And I don't know that she's that bad of an actress.  I thought she did fine in Haywire, and that movie was actually a lot better than anyone expected it to be.  So I think sometimes we're too quick to judge when it comes to certain actors.  And at the same time, there have been plenty of instances on this site where people have defended certain actors because they believe their bad acting wasn't their fault.  That the script, story, director, etc. is more to blame for the poor performance than the actor himself.  So let's cut her a little slack until we actually see her in a role that requires more than just looking hot and kicking dudes' asses.  I mean, come on.  Her latest role was on Almost Human where she played a stone cold, emotionless killer robot.  She gets type-casted and I think that's more to blame than her acting abilities.  Let's see how she does in Fast and Furious 6.  Though I could argue that's not exactly the greatest litmus test either.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA