All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 11 - 20 of 1,938
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/30/2015 3:04:50 PM

Unfortunately I don't see it happening, millean.  The ship has been dead in the water since the end of January.  Plus the joke will have backfired because we're all having a great time elsewhere.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/30/2015 3:02:54 PM

Hope to see everyone over at Cinemania come Wednesday morning.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/30/2015 9:06:44 AM

In a way it'll be sad to see the site go, but let's face it, the ship's been dead in the water since the end of January.  At this point I just feel bad because Mania has been such a huge part of my web surfing for so many years now.  I still pop in once a day or so to see what people are still posting here and on the Gay Green Lantern thread, but I spend most of my time with Cinemania now and helping that page to continue moving forward.  So it sucks, but change is part of life.  I just invite the rest of you Maniacs to come join us on Facebook and become Cinemaniacs.  We're basically doing all the same stuff over there, including the conversations, which are more real time on Facebook.  We have our weekly reviews and recaps (all original content) along with all the latest articles and news from around the world of TV, movies and comics.  In a way we're keeping the party going.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/29/2015 11:09:21 PM

Everyone knows where to find us if you wanna shoot the shit with regulars.  We'll be at Cinemania on Facebook.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/27/2015 11:06:39 PM

Blank, I guess our whole point in all this boiled down to why in the shit did you have to post your disgruntled crap on here?  What Cinemania posters do with their own FB pages has NOTHING to do with Cinemania, or Mania for that matter.  Just a few days ago you were praising what we have going on over there and now you've done a complete 180 over some stupid crap that, again, has NOTHING do to with Cinemania and that you could have taken care of on your own without coming on here and throwing a fit.  And like you said, you're not a newcomer to FB, so what's your problem?  Handle your business!  And you'll probably try and turn this all around and make it out to be like you're the one being attacked here.  I am now convinced you're doing this to start drama and be the center of attention.  Like the scorned high school cheerleader captain who spray painted her ex-boyfriend's car.

This site goes tits up in a few days, so you know where to find us if you ever decide to kick your drama to the curb and come hang out on your own lawn with us and have some fun.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 3/26/2015 10:37:21 PM

Supposedly March 31st.  But we're all still kickin' it over at Cinemania on Facebook.  Not gonna miss a beat.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/26/2015 10:25:37 PM

Like you said, I guess it was your fault.  You can always choose not to friend people and just check out the page without them.  That's one mistake that a lot of people make on Facebook, friending very single person who sends them a request.  I've probably denied a dozen of them in the past week.  Personally, I've only friended a handful of people from Mania, just the guys I've had regular interactions with, and I haven't noticed anything like what you said from any of them, so I don't know who you're accepting.  My only question to you though is why post that crap here?  For one, you seem to be the only one with that problem, and it seems to demonstrate vindictive behavior on your part by posting that comment.  I've never had any issues with you, Blank, but Jesus Christ, sometimes I think you're putting on an act.  Like you've been labeled the crusty old curmudgeon and so you feel like you need to live up to the label.  For the life of me I can't understand why you would even care enough to come on here and start slinging drama like that anyway.  If you don't want to be a part of Cinemania that's fine, but what's the point of coming on here and shouting to everyone that you "had a bad experience."  I mean, everyone probably takes it with a grain of salt anyway coming from the dude yelling at everyone to get off his lawn.  Seems kinda childish to me.  But in all honesty, we were all pretty stoked when you joined up because we knew you'd liven things up a bit.  But whatever.  If you don't wanna be part of it then take your ball and go home.  I'd kinda like to have ya over there, but no hair off my balls either way.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/24/2015 1:55:30 PM

One more week.  Jump on the Cinemania wagon while you still can.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/24/2015 1:46:22 PM

Wuv....Twu wuv....

Mowage...mowage is what bwings us here toogeva...today...

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/23/2015 11:07:23 PM

Pay no attention to the men behind the curtain.   :)

I think you're a fucking genius, Violator.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA