All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 21 - 30 of 1,522
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Mania Review: Lucy (Article) - 7/25/2014 9:40:20 AM

I'm gonna see this at some point.  Probably after I see The Purge because who knows how long that one will be around.

Also, CyanideRush, I watched Snowpiercer one night last week on demand (it's not playing anywhere around here) and it was fantastic.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/23/2014 12:52:37 AM

Saw Apes last night.  Or I guess technically two nights ago at this point.  I give it my approval.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/22/2014 12:02:01 AM

If you wanna see her naked tits then you can find the pics online.  It's not worth subjecting yourself to that awful movie.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/21/2014 6:20:52 PM

Hanso, keep the receipt and don't unwrap it.  I turned it off after 20 minutes and took it back to red box.  In those 20 minutes I saw silouhettes of boobs and full on shots of erect penis.  And almost no dialogue.

Guardians of the Galaxy - Extended Clip (Article) - 7/21/2014 1:57:19 PM

I'm one of those crazies who loves spoilers.  I seek them out.  So of course I'm watching all clips.

The Summer of '84: The Neverending Story (Article) - 7/21/2014 1:49:21 PM

Watched it all the time as a kid.  I bought the DVD a few years back, but gave it to my niece and nephew for Christmas one year.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/20/2014 10:53:11 PM

I'd rather have my in-grown toenails removed again without anesthetic.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/20/2014 10:52:04 PM

Tried watching Under the Skin last night.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/20/2014 10:42:39 PM

That's cool, zillaman, I know where I stand now.  Lol

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/20/2014 10:45:30 AM

Yeah I had just seen the report, Muenster.  And I just ordered Tank from Amazon recently.  It arrived a few days ago.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA