All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 21 - 30 of 1,766
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/5/2014 9:03:16 PM

And I saw Mockingjay Part 1 last night after finally watching Catching Fire one night last week on Netflix.  It was ok I guess.  Katniss just gets on my nerves.  I find her to be a whiny little bitch.  I mean, one minute she's ready to kill some mofos and the next minute she's all crying and scared and wants to bury her head in the sand.  And the whole thing with her being seemingly in love with both dudes is also grinding my nerves like a bad soap opera.  I dunno, maybe I just don't get it because I haven't read the books.  Something about Katniss and the whole story just pisses me off and bores the sh*t outta me all at the same time.  What pisses me off more anything though at this point is that now I'm invested in it and I'm gonna have to watch the last movie in the series when it comes out and that annoys the ever loving crap outta me!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/5/2014 8:52:38 PM

I swear that looked like a young Mark Dacascos in the Terminator trailer. But I know it was Storm Shadow.

Terminator: Genisys - Trailer (Article) - 12/4/2014 3:39:59 PM

I swear that looked like Marc Dacascos, but then I remembered he's too old.  Wait...no he's not.  Or is he?  I dunno.  But yeah, it was Storm Shadow.

Terminator: Genisys - Trailer (Article) - 12/4/2014 3:33:33 PM

YYYYEEEESSSS!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/2/2014 10:47:57 PM

Violatorr, thanks.  All is well!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/1/2014 10:01:02 AM

Oh and I forgot to elaborate on the chest pain thing last week.  We figured it was probably nothing because I'm a little too young still to develop heart trouble, but heart disease runs in our family, so we wanted to get it checked out.  Plus my best friend's sister dropped her husband off at the ER one night a few years ago thinking he was having really bad heart burn and by the time she parked the car and got inside she found out he was having a massive heart attack.  I don't think he was much older than me at the time, so maybe mid-30s.  He's not overweight and is reasonably healthy.  Just one of those crazy things.  And of course my sister being an ER nurse herself she told me a story about a guy who came in with nausea and vomiting and they initially diagnosed him with food poisoning and it turned out he was having a heart attack.  So all those things being considered, my sister wanted to play it safe.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/1/2014 9:50:41 AM

What's up Wiseguy.  Haven't been posting on this board as much lately but my health is doing alright I guess.  I still need to lose some more weight, but the liver is doing ok and I'm not having any pain or itching like I was having before when my enzyme levels were too high.  Actually I had another health scare last Monday.  I had been having some pain in my left shoulder and chest and had a dizzy spell so my sister (she's an RN) drove me to Patient First.  Everything was fine, BP, O2, EKG normal, did have a fever, which could explain the vertigo because vertigo is often caused by a virus.  Anyway, doc said it was either musculoskeletal (an injury of some sort) or GI related, something like reflux or heart burn or whatever.  As far as my diet...Well, it's not as good as it was, which is why I haven't lost any weight recently, though I haven't gained any back.  It's not like I eat fried chicken and ice cream every day, LOL!  And I rarely eat fast food.  In other words, my diet isn't horrible, but I'm not watching my carb intake like I should.  I really need to get back at it after the holidays.  No point trying to get back on track right now with all the food I'm gonna be exposed to in the next few weeks!  Last year over the holidays I put 12 lbs. back on after losing 35.  Lol!  I'm also just one of those guys who wears his weight well, if you will.  Like when I saw the liver doc to get my diagnosis after the diopsy last year he looked at me and couldn't believe I was 240 lbs. at the time.  Most people think I'm quite a bit lighter than I really am.  Not that that makes any difference.  I'm still a tad on the fat side whether or not I look it.  Haha!

Mania Box Office Report: Katniss, of Course! (Article) - 11/26/2014 7:57:50 PM

I also loved Avatar.  First blu-ray I ever bought.  Also my first 3D movie.

Mania Box Office Report: Katniss, of Course! (Article) - 11/26/2014 7:56:14 PM

Like I said, no issues with the money grab.  I'm a staunch capitalist.  I've just had several conversations with people about how a 300 page book gets turned into an epic trilogy.  But also one could understand that a longer book could be cut shorter for a movie (like the Clancy stories) because all that narrative can't be translated into movie form.  That's all I was trying to say.  But I still haven't read The Hobbit, so I guess I can't really provide a specific viewpoint.  In the end, I've enjoyed the movies and eventually I'll get around to reading the book.  All itty bitty 306 pages...  ; )

Jurassic World Trailer Has Arrived (Article) - 11/26/2014 7:47:39 PM

I also didn't think that #3 was all that bad.  I rather liked it.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA