All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 21 - 30 of 1,291
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Mania Interview: Gina Carano (Article) - 4/9/2014 10:23:55 AM

Mmm, Gina With A Weena Betweena...

Mania Review: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Article) - 4/7/2014 8:14:10 AM

And I also thought that The Winter Soldier had very little screen time considering his name is in the title.  But like I said, the end definitely sets up the story to continue on in a third Capt. America movie.  My only question would be where will they pick it up?  Will the third movie pick up where this one left off with Rogers trying to track down Bucky or will they skip ahead to where he's already found him or something like that?  Or maybe they'll address it to some extent in Avengers 2.  Is Sebastian Stan signed on for Avengers 2 or is he not showing up again til Phase 3?

And someone mentioned the Civil War story line and I'm wondering if maybe they're gonna tie that in with Avengers 2.  What really makes me wonder about that is the one piece of concept artwork with the Hulkbuster Iron Man armor doing battle with Hulk.  A little bit of in-fighting or is it someone else in the armor, not Stark?

And the tease during the end credits scene with The Twins was pretty cool, and I'm not even a comic book guy.

Mania Review: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Article) - 4/7/2014 8:00:01 AM

Saw it last night, and it was pretty awesome.  Good ole Bobby Redford hasn't lost a step.  The end certainly seems to be setting up a third Capt. America film.  It didn't feel like it really ties in with Avengers, except for the end credits scene after the movie.  That seemed to be setting up more Hydra involvement somewhere down the line, perhaps Avengers 2?  Or maybe it is just more set up for Capt. 3, but the story itself seems to be primed to continue in a third installment Capt. installment.

Goonies Sequel Happening? (Article) - 4/6/2014 1:13:25 PM

Many ships have sailed, and this is one of the bigger ones.

Godzilla - Extended Look - Trailer (Article) - 4/6/2014 1:11:59 PM

Ho...Ly...Shi...It

Godzilla - Extended Look - Trailer (Article) - 4/6/2014 1:04:13 PM

Only if it's yellow spandex, black spandex, blue spandex or red spandex.

TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION - Official TV Spot #1 (Article) - 3/31/2014 4:22:29 PM

As "bad" as each of these movies has been, I still enjoy them as a cheap thrill.  A guilty pleasure if you will.  I'm not looking for the next great movie with these.

On one of my side notes:  Anyone seen Sabotage yet?  I saw it last night and I'm surprised that Rob hasn't reviewed it.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer (Article) - 3/28/2014 2:50:59 PM

We need the Technodrome!  Lol!  That would at least give Bay more excuses to set off more explosions.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer (Article) - 3/28/2014 2:48:34 PM

Has the feel of Transformers but with turtles...

Phantasm V: Ravager Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/28/2014 2:29:33 PM

I remember watching the first one as a kid and loving it.  Can't remember if I ever saw the second one or not.  Might have to check out all of them.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA