All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 21 - 30 of 1,599
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/25/2014 4:40:34 PM

I have the night off and off all day tomorrow, so I think I might go check out Into the Storm at the Movieland down in the city.  Just turn my brain off for 89 minutes.  I'll probably be the only person in the theater, but whatever.  Might head down there again tomorrow night since they do $6 Tuesdays.  Either Sin City or Expendables if not GOTG for a second time.

ANNABELLE - MAIN TRAILER (Article) - 8/23/2014 9:38:13 PM

jonniej, you can say shit.  It's ok.  We're adults here.  Sorta.  Just don't try to use too much punctuation or else your comment will be rejected.  Lol!

ANNABELLE - MAIN TRAILER (Article) - 8/23/2014 9:27:13 PM

I did like The Conjuring.

Amityville (2015) Trailer (Article) - 8/23/2014 9:24:19 PM

That daughter is pretty hot though....

Amityville (2015) Trailer (Article) - 8/23/2014 9:20:03 PM

Kurtwood Smith (a.k.a. Clarence Boddicker) must really be struggling for money these days...

I'm not sure what made me laugh harder, this or Bert Kreischer last night.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/22/2014 8:53:39 PM

Went to see Bert Kreischer tonight!  Fuckin' crying laughing!  I took a selfie with him after the show, which I would post, but of course I can't.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/22/2014 12:52:37 AM

Probably Expendables and Sin City.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/22/2014 12:52:03 AM

I'm sure I'll make it out to the theater for something between now and November.  If for no other reason than boredom on a Monday night or something.

ANNABELLE - MAIN TRAILER (Article) - 8/22/2014 12:36:16 AM

I think the worst thing about these types of movies is that I'm pretty sure I've seen most of them, but I can't remember which title fits with which movie because they're all so damn similar.  I can't remember what's what.  That points to a complete lack of originality.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/20/2014 11:53:13 PM