All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 1,634

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/3/2014 11:12:19 PM

I've never been a huge Kate Upton fan.  Sure she's got big titties and a pretty face, but she's just never really done it for me.  Yes, I think she's hot, but there are others I'd put ahead of her on my list.  And she'd better stick to those salads because she's about a slice of pizza away from becoming just another fat chick who let herself go.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/2/2014 10:10:21 PM

New season of The League starting!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/1/2014 10:33:54 PM

I like the last one where she's definitely shoving something up her ass.  Something that's plugged in...

Man the things I'd do to her.  I'd shove my tongue so far in her...

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/1/2014 10:27:24 PM

They're still there.  I searched with Bing.  Not sure if that makes a difference, but they're certainly still there.  She's lookin hot!  Definitely looks legit with those hips of hers.  Unmistakeable!

The Summer of '84: C.H.U.D. (Article) - 8/31/2014 10:11:04 PM

Never saw it, but had it on my Netflix streaming queue for a while til it was pulled.  I vaguely remember seeing the "seguel" with my friend I grew up with across the street.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/31/2014 9:54:55 PM

I've been reading that WB's official word on that BvS leaked teaser from SDCC was actually hand illustrations combined with live action.  I don't know if I believe that.  I know it was just a cell phone vid from a not so great angle, but it sure looked like legit footage, whether or not it's actually part of the movie.  I wonder if WB is trying to deflect, which I think is stupid.  But they're saying that that particular vid was strictly for Hall H at the SDCC and will never see the light of day otherwise.  I dunno, the movie will probably end up being fantastic in my eyes (I thoroughly enjoyed Man of Steel) but I can't help but constantly feel like WB and all the big wigs involved with these new DC movies just don't exactly know what they're doing.  I still feel like putting the movie off til 2016 is a mistake.  It seems like they could certainly have it ready in time for next Thanksgiving.  Whatever...I'm just ranting.  I'm speaking purely from a movie buff's POV and not a comic book fan's.

First Look: LAVA - Clip 1 (Article) - 8/31/2014 10:01:14 AM

Man, he must blow an epic load...

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/30/2014 11:25:36 PM

Speaking of Netflix, I've been getting into the animated Justice League and Justice League Unlimited.  They've got all available streaming.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/30/2014 6:47:13 PM

I also caught another teaser vid with Batman in his cave watching Zod's message to earth from Man of Steel.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/30/2014 6:41:53 PM

I'm wondering if it's actually from a scene that will be in the movie or just purely a teaser.  I could see it being the beginning of a big fight scene a la Dark Knight Returns.  Again, this totally new batsuit that I've read about I don't think is what we've seen glimpses of in these promo pics, but the Superman busting armor.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA