All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 1,690

Iron Man 4 is Coming with RDJ! (Article) - 10/7/2014 10:41:09 PM

It's not that he's shut the door on it but he absoutely told Howard Stern that all negotiations for any and all future projects are over and done with and Iron Man 4 was absolutely not part of said negotiations.  He literally said that they have no plans for Iron Man 4 as of right now.

Iron Man 4 is Coming with RDJ! (Article) - 10/7/2014 2:59:54 PM

Yeah, I heard on Howard Stern that as of right now there's no Iron Man 4.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/5/2014 10:28:33 PM

Change of subject.  In four days I'm getting off the grid for the weekend.  Camping on a mountain in the Washington/Jefferson National Forest near Crabtree Falls in Montebello, VA.  Seriously can't wait.  Supposed to rain a little bit but I just bought a new tent and we've got a nice big butane stove and an awning and we'll have plenty of firewood and old motor oil to get that campfire started.  Lol!  Supposed to be in the upper 60s during the day and 40s at night.  Luckily I have a queen size air mattress and my sleeping bag is good down to 35 degrees.  Might do a little hiking as long as the weather holds out.

Mania Review: Annabelle (Article) - 10/4/2014 11:01:28 AM

I'm sure I'll probably end up seeing it in the theater for that very reason, Wiseguy.

AMERICAN SNIPER - Trailer (Article) - 10/4/2014 12:17:22 AM

I'm not touching this argument.  All I know is that the book was great and I'm definitely going to see this.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/1/2014 2:03:58 PM

And I see anything Tom Hardy is in.  I still think Bronson is his finest work.  Can't wait for Mad Max: Fury Road next year,

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/1/2014 2:01:10 PM

The Drop is fantastic and I love Tom Hardy.

And I'm telling you that Tusk was actually pretty damn good.  The acting was great, Michael Parks was phenomenal.  And I had no idea that Johnny Depp was in it.  The first scene he was in I was trying to figure out who the actor was.  Looked so familiar but the costume and acting totally threw me off and I was struggling to figure out who it was until it finally dawned on me.

But again...to each his own...

Interstellar Movie - Official Trailer 3 (Article) - 10/1/2014 1:55:53 PM

It's going to be fucking awesome!  I can't wait!

NEW Interstellar TV Trailer (Article) - 9/30/2014 10:28:08 PM

Hey, I was a bit of a late bloomer but it was my second semester of college...19 years old.  Lol!  Even though I was on the football team in high school I was kinda shy.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/30/2014 10:23:37 PM

Dude!  I saw Tusk tonight and it was hugely entertaining.  I knew it was supposed to be a horror movie with some comedy thrown in but I had no idea it would have that much comedy.  Or that the acting would be so fantastic.  Or that it had Haley Joel Osment.  Or that it was a Kevin Smith film.  Or that friggin' JOHNNY DEPP was in it!  Lol!  Man it was right up there with the weirdest movies I've seen but it was definitely entertaining.  Some of you guys may not like it, but to each his own.  And I know that Depp hasn't had the greatest track record of late but it was hilarious to see him.  That first scene where he showed up it took me forever to figure out it was him.  He was in costume and all and I kept thinking the dude looked so familiar and then I realized it was him.  I recommend it.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA