All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 1,289

INTO THE STORM Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/27/2014 5:53:26 PM

Looks like a SyFy joint.

INTO THE STORM Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/27/2014 5:26:19 PM

Haven't watched the vid yet, so I'll comment after I see it, but does anyone else see the Mania Update, Desolation of Smaug (arriving December 13, 2013) at the top of the article?  Or is it just me somehow?

Prometheus 2 Date Set (Article) - 3/25/2014 1:54:37 PM

So looking forward to this!

First Gotham Catwoman Photo Revelaed (Article) - 3/21/2014 6:54:31 PM

Lol!  That looks awful.  It's mostly the crazy hair.  I haven't been excited about this at all.

Peanuts Movie Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/20/2014 5:55:57 PM

And you're correct, redhairs.  It's not the same ad for everyone.  In fact it changes every time I reload the video.

Peanuts Movie Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/20/2014 5:53:09 PM

Ok, I was just curious about the word "obisite" because I had never heard it before and got no hits when I looked it up.  Now after readong your explanation I think you maybe meant to say "opposite?"

Peanuts Movie Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/18/2014 8:36:05 PM

Misterpeed, what does "obisite" mean?

Peanuts Movie Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/18/2014 8:24:02 PM

I don't understand why people periodically complain about the movies that are covered on this site.  Sometimes people complain just for the sake of complaining.

Captain America The Winter Soldier Clip - Good Vs Bad Clip (Article) - 3/18/2014 12:25:30 PM

Whatever.  Only 53 seconds and I don't feel like it really gave anything away.  But I'm also one of those crazy people who actually enjoys spoilers.  I don't care if I know everything about the movie ahead of time because actually watching it happen on the screen for myself is still a lot of fun no matter what.  Maybe that comes from the fact that I'm an avid reader, especially Tom Clancy novels, so I'm used to already knowing how a movie is going to turn out.

Mania Review: Need for Speed (Article) - 3/17/2014 4:20:18 PM

And I also drive a Mustang and this makes me wanna upgrade.  Lol!  But I dunno that that thing would be worth $3M in real life.  And I also agree that 3D probably isn't necessary (just like a lot of other movies).  That's why I chose to go to a slightly later standard showtime.

On a side note, they showed the Godzilla trailer in front of the movie.  I had already seen it online, but it looks totally badass on the big screen!

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA