All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 1,910

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 5:48:45 PM

Yeah I started reading in high school with the whole Cinescape site and especially spent a lot of time in the development hell section but didn't start posting til 2009.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 5:42:42 PM

Or just look up Calamitous Johnson because he's the sole moderator right now, but we might share the duties between a couple of us ultimately.  Or just look me up, Phillip Proto.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 5:39:51 PM

And if you're looking for it on FB it's the Cinemania that only had like 10 or 12 people right now.  Haha, we just started it like two days ago.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 5:38:09 PM

And for anyone who doesn't have FB, a couple of the guys (violatorr) have just made profiles strictly to use on the new Cinemania page.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 5:37:23 PM

Monkeyfoot, it's the one with the big Marvel avatar and banner with a whole bunch of the Marvel characters on it.  I'd post the URL but of course we can't do that here...

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/17/2015 5:22:11 PM

I still haven't gotten into Walking Dead.   Not out of refusal, but because I didn't start from the beginning and obviously can't just jump in.  One of these days I'll get around to catching up to it on Netflix.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 5:11:39 PM

Yeah guys, for anyone on FB come join Cinemania.  Calamity got it all set up and there's me and several others right now.  We got lazarus, ElDogg, ElBas, karas, Violatorr, and I'm forgetting a couple others because I haven't learned who everyone is so far and matched up FB names with Mania handles.  But I think we could have something good going on over there.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 10:15:54 AM

4/23/09

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/16/2015 10:26:46 PM

I've never posted on any other sites, but if this thing does go tits up after next month then I'll probably still use the same handle if I post on any other sites.  I don't really have anything specific in mind, but I do get my occasional dose of spoilers from Screen Rant.  They've recently had some good rumors and spoilers about Avengers and Star Wars, or they have links to articles on other sites about them.  I'm one of those weirdos who actively seeks out movie spoilers.  Love it.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/16/2015 4:45:57 PM

Come on, Monkeyfoot.  Join us.  You know you want to.  I've already connected with lazarus and ElBaz.  Sent Calamity the request.  Come to the dark side.  Hell, you can even just use it to stay connected with Maniacs, like Calamity seems to be doing.  Looks like he just set up a profile strictly to befriend Maniacs.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA