All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 1,511

Gone Girl - Official Trailer (Article) - 7/10/2014 11:10:17 AM

I saw the trailer last night in front of Deliver Us From Evil.  It looks like it could be good, though I'm not as excited about it as the rest of you seem to be.  I'm one of those people who thinks Affleck is a much better director than he is an actor.  Never been a huge fan of his acting.  Specifically, I think Sum of All Fears would've been so much better with a different actor playing Jack Ryan.  I just don't think he portrayed the character accurately.  Harrison Ford was spot on with it and Alec Baldwin did a fine job with it too.  I use that as an example because I'm such a huge Tom Clancy fan (I've read every one of his books, and many of them multiple times) and it pissed me off that they put out such a mediocre film when the book was so fantastic.  Of course, it wasn't all Ben's fault.  They changed so many things around.  In the book it was the Super Bowl that was bombed and it was in Denver.  Setting it in Baltimore really changed everything.  Also, the book was set during the Cold War and also involved false flag operations in Berlin.  The movie could've been so incredible if they hadn't messed with the story so much and if they had a different actor playing Jack Ryan.

Sorry, got on a bit of a tangent there.  Lol!

LUCY: Red Band Extended Clip (Article) - 7/10/2014 10:54:02 AM

Now I'm kinda hungry for some Chinese food.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/10/2014 9:30:35 AM

Yeah, it was definitely the third act where it lost steam.  Rob pretty much hit the nail on the head with his review.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/9/2014 9:45:00 PM

I always aim to please.

Also, just went to see Deliver Us From Evil.  I kinda enjoyed it.  The story kinda dragged on a bit at times and the climax was rather tired and cheesy, but I still liked it alright.  Had a bit of a Seven feel to it.  But I will say that unless you're really into going to the movies and not just to see the latest high budget blockbuster then maybe save it for a rental.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/9/2014 6:04:55 PM

Jeez you've got a big pussy!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/9/2014 6:04:18 PM

Jeez you've got a big pussy!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/7/2014 10:41:51 PM

My mom still reminds me occasionally that I would run around the house with a Vienna sausage in each hand.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/7/2014 8:31:06 PM

See?  Muenster knows what's up!

But I seriously lost 35 lbs. in four months by cutting back on carbs.  I didn't cut them out completely.  I went three full months withouth pasta (I'm Italian and was working at an Italian restaurant at the time) and cut out pizza for at least a month.  Allowed myself something like a turkey sandwich once or twice a week.  Basically for four months I broke out the Foreman Grill, cooked chicken, grilled meats outside, melted cheese on just about everything and ate plenty of fruits and veggies.  I slacked off for a while and now I'm back on it and losing weight again.  I gotta do it for my life though.  I actually developed liver disease because of my eating habits.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY - New Footage & Sweepstakes (Article) - 7/7/2014 8:21:09 PM

Hehe, Groot is eating himself...

FIRST Superman IMAGE from Batman v Superman (Article) - 7/7/2014 1:13:08 AM

Are those Red Wing boots?  If so then he should get them oiled each month if he's gonna subject them to the abuse.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA