All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 1,591

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/16/2014 9:53:26 PM

This girl I went to high school with, and who eventually became a model (Lauren Stoner) actually dated Michael Bay for a spell.

Godzilla Sequel arrives Summer 2018 (Article) - 8/16/2014 9:35:40 PM

Kinda like a BJ:  I don't mind the wait, so long as it's done right...

Mania Review: The Expendables 3 (Article) - 8/16/2014 9:33:42 PM

I'm definitely planning on seeing this.

And I still love you, Trate.  XOXO

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/14/2014 10:54:01 PM

So if we're gonna have a Power Rangers movie reboot then why not an original Silver Hawks movie?

Power Rangers Release Date! (Article) - 8/14/2014 10:52:53 PM

I'd love to see a Silver Hawks movie!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/14/2014 12:45:12 PM

Yeah I saw it the night before the official release.  At least he didn't go with the alien premise.

Power Rangers Release Date! (Article) - 8/14/2014 12:37:04 PM

I was never into the Power Rangers.  I was more of a Voltron/Transformers/He-Man kid.

Robin Williams has Passed (Article) - 8/13/2014 10:12:32 AM

Oh, calm down, VinJoy.  Comedians have joked about worse and more sensitive subjects and they've been doing it for decades and they'll continue to do it til the end of time.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/12/2014 12:39:58 AM

Yeah I loved Robin Williams.  Trying to find the full vid from Comic Relief VI when he went on about John Bobbitt's severed penis mutating and growing to 50 feet tall and fucking the Holland Tunnel.  Brilliant.

Mania Review: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Article) - 8/12/2014 12:31:10 AM

I saw it Thursday night before the official release date and the theater was hardly crowded.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA