All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 1,672

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/26/2014 8:50:04 PM

Yeah, Wise.  I caught an 8 p.m. screening.  I enjoyed it.

Mania Review: The Equalizer (Article) - 9/26/2014 8:44:53 PM

I caught an early showing last night as well and I'll pretty much echo what Wiseguy said.

On a side note, I must say that I really do like that the bigger theaters are doing more of these advance screenings for a lot of the big movies and not just the midnight shows.  Both of the big theaters near me are doing them and this was probably the third or fourth such showing I've caught since spring time.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/25/2014 10:01:32 PM

Equalizer was really cool.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/25/2014 4:21:36 PM

Well, tonight I was finally scheduled to work on the patio on a game night so I was allowed to wear my authentic Joe Montana 49ers jersey.  So I show up for work and it turns out they've closed the patio because of bad weather.  What a bitch.  I really needed the money.  Trying to decide what I'm gonna do with my unexpected night off.  Either I'm gonna put on Saving Private Ryan special edition blu-ray or Man of Steel blu-ray and then watch the football game.  My other option is going to see a  movie.  Maybe The Equalizer.  Just went to see Guardians of the Galaxy last night for a second time.

Gotham: Pilot Review (Article) - 9/23/2014 6:29:45 PM

I just have no interest in this show.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/22/2014 10:57:21 PM

Saw Maze Runner tonight.  It was alright.  Kinda felt like a cross between Hunger Games, Cabin in the Woods, Lord of the Flies and No Escape.

POPEYE Teaser Trailer (Article) - 9/21/2014 9:43:20 PM

Effing Olive Oil would be like effing a pelvic bone.

Dracula Untold - International Trailer (Article) - 9/19/2014 9:05:06 PM

6dra6on6, have you been watching The Strain?  Ot are you only referring to movies?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/18/2014 9:29:00 PM

Saw A Walk Among the Tombstones tonight.  Really liked it.  Thought Neeson was fantastic in it even though he can't do a Brooklyn accent for shit.  Super dark and manical tone and had just the slightest bit of comedic relief with the street kid character.  Certain parts almost had a Seven type feel to it.

Dracula Untold - International Trailer (Article) - 9/18/2014 9:17:19 PM

I'm not complaining about this one, but I've always thought that a movie about the actual Vlad The Impaler could be pretty cool.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA