All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 41 - 50 of 1,628

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/27/2014 11:17:14 PM

But that's exactly the point, Wiseguy.  I don't blame Burger King or any other company for moving their operations to other countries.  It's our government's fault.  If taxes and regulations weren't so out of control then these companies wouldn't want to move to foreign countries.  It's all about the government making it beneficial and lucrative especially for new and small businesses.

Tom Hanks and Ron Howard LOCKED for INFERNO (Article) - 8/27/2014 11:10:44 PM

I borrowed Da Vinci Code (the book) from my sister a few months ago.  It was ok, but I've definitely read better books.  I don't get why so many people were creaming themselves over that shit when it was first out.  I remember being on a plane years ago when that book was super popular and I must have seen half a dozen people in my immediate vicinity reading it.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/26/2014 10:24:51 PM

Saw Expendables 3 tonight.  While it was certainly corny, cheesy and all around ridiculous, it was very entertaining.  I enjoyed it far more than Sin City 2.  Far more.  A Dame to Kill For sucks!  Almost as badly as I'd like to suck on Eva's titties, which she showed every five minutes.

Mania Review: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (Article) - 8/26/2014 11:34:57 AM

I should've just gone with my original plan to see Into the Storm.  At least it probably would've been more entertaining.  I might catch it tonight at the Movieland $6 Tuesdays.

Mania Review: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (Article) - 8/26/2014 11:32:54 AM

I saw it last night and thought it was pretty bad except for copious amounts of Eva Green titties.  I started falling asleep near the end and just wanted it to end.  I actually thought about walking out towards the end just because I was bored and didn't wanna be there anymore.  I was very disappointed, especially because I loved the first one.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/26/2014 11:30:18 AM

Anyone else seen Sin City 2 yet?  Saw it last night and thought it was pretty bad except for copious amounts of Eva Green titties...

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/25/2014 11:47:00 PM

Well...should've gone to see Into the Storm.  Sin City sucked.  Other than Eva Green showing her titties every five minutes there wasn't much good about it.  I actually left the theater in a bad mood.  The movie actually made me angry.  I guess it was a combination of the dark theme and the fact that it sucked.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/25/2014 4:43:59 PM

Nevermind.  Going to see Sin City.  Into the Storm looks too stupid to me.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/25/2014 4:40:34 PM

I have the night off and off all day tomorrow, so I think I might go check out Into the Storm at the Movieland down in the city.  Just turn my brain off for 89 minutes.  I'll probably be the only person in the theater, but whatever.  Might head down there again tomorrow night since they do $6 Tuesdays.  Either Sin City or Expendables if not GOTG for a second time.

ANNABELLE - MAIN TRAILER (Article) - 8/23/2014 9:38:13 PM

jonniej, you can say shit.  It's ok.  We're adults here.  Sorta.  Just don't try to use too much punctuation or else your comment will be rejected.  Lol!

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA