All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 41 - 50 of 1,654

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/10/2014 10:40:24 PM

Yeah I've replaced several alternators and even a couple transmissions over the years.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/10/2014 10:47:21 AM

On a lighter subject...I went to see Ghostbusters at the theater Monday night for the 30th anniversary.  Man it was awesome!  It really was almost like seeing it for the first time all over again.

Also ended up having the night off work last night because I was supposed to work out on the patio, but it had been raining off and on all day so no one wanted to sit out there, so I went to see November Man.  It was definitely cool and I'm not a huge Pierce Brosnan fan.  And my alternator died in my Mustang on the way home from the restaurant.  Pops had to come jump me and get it to our mechanic up the road.  Gonna cost $486.  I had a feeling that's what it was.  My first two cars were Hondas and they're notorious for faulty alternators.  Went through three in each car, so I know what the signs are.  Luckily I wasn't far from home or the shop, and I was able to borrow my mom's car to get to the theater.  Sometimes living with the parents doesn't suck so bad.

New Batmobile Photos from Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice (Article) - 9/10/2014 10:26:48 AM

I see what you're saying 6dra6on6.  But I think to me it looks more like it's just partially out of focus.  Almost like someone snapped the photos from a moving vehicle or something, like they were driving by as they took the pics.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/8/2014 10:34:00 PM

He'll never play again.  Too bad the XFL isn't still around.  His biggest problem is that he showed no remorse or concern after it happened.  I think she's just as stupid, if not more so, for marrying the dude.  And I can't believe this is the first time they all saw that video.  They're lying.  All of them.  From Roger Goodell on down to John Harbaugh.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/8/2014 1:15:57 PM

Ghostbusters tonight on the local big screen!  Can't wait!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/7/2014 9:39:53 PM

Work did order me an authentic Nike onfield throw-back Joe Montana jersey for half the price that I would've had to pay had I ordered it myself.  So that's pretty badass.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/7/2014 9:37:01 PM

It was quite a weekend for me!  I'm a Virginia Tech alum and a life-long 49ers fan.  But I worked a double shift at the brewery/restaurant today and we ended up being super slow and so it was a complete waste of my Sunday.  At this point in my life, having been in this business for fourteen years, it just pisses me off wasting a Sunday like that.  I would rather have just sat on my couch and watched the games at home.  Suck my brown eye.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/6/2014 9:28:18 PM

YEAH HOKIES!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/4/2014 4:18:56 PM

Yeeeeaaaah!  Got a Hungry Man dinner in the oven (beer battered chicken) and watching Draft Day on demand before the game later on.  Had my fantasy draft last night and looks like I have a pretty solid roster considering it's a 14 team league.  Let it begin, bitches!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/3/2014 11:19:33 PM

And I saw that pic of her with Justin Verlander.  He grew up just a few miles away from me out in Goochland County, VA.  A few years ago he was at the bar I worked at.  My buddy got a pic of his Ferrari parked out back.  Same bar where Jenna Bush got wasted and walked out on her tab with her Secret Service guys and our owner was the business manager for Andy Roddick and Boyd Tinsley of Dave Matthews Band fame.  That owner is now doing time in the local lockup for embezzling from Tinsley.  Lol!  We all knew he was a douche...

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA