All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 41 - 50 of 1,590

Mania Review: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Article) - 8/8/2014 7:36:48 PM

Perhaps I was too hard on Megan Fox, ElBaz.  I was not aware that she's only 28 and was pregnant at the time of filming.  Though that explains the fat ass (which I kinda liked since I'm an ass man) she still looks older than 28.  I thought she was my age or perhaps a year older.

Mania Review: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Article) - 8/8/2014 1:47:54 PM

ElBaz, I hate to tell you but Megan's starting to show her age and you can tell she's popped out a couple kids.  She still looks good, but not like she did in Transformers.  And there's not a whole lot of lens flare, but I definitely noticed it a couple times and just shook my head.  Also, I made the mistake of sitting third row back in the 3D showing.  Luckily I'm not someone who gets motion sickness but it was hard to tell what was going on at times.  It's just that when the theater isn't real full I like to have a row to myself.  I also prefer to sit with most of the people behind me rather than in front.  Most people seem to prefer sitting back up in the stadium seats whereas I prefer the front section.  I dunno, just one of my stupid little quirks.  And I thought Shredder was pretty effin cool.  It makes sense that in todays comic book/superhero age of movies that they'd update the character or at least his look.  I always thought the Shredder in the first movies and in the '80s cartoon was a pussy.

Mania Review: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Article) - 8/8/2014 10:20:09 AM

I saw it last night.  I'd agree with the C grade.  Like Rob said, it's not that it's a good movie, it's not horrible.  I actually found it rather entertaining and even caught myself laughing a few times.  Michelangelo kinda stole the show I think.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/7/2014 10:26:20 PM

You know what?  TMNT wasn't half bad.  Though it was 3D and I was sitting in the 3rd row so it was difficult to tell what was going on at times.  But I found it rather entertaining.  Of course it was stupid and the acting was terrible at times and Megan Fox's ass has obviously popped out kids.  Obviously.  And Michelangelo I think totally stole the show.

The Expendables 3 Movie Clip - Bike Jump (Article) - 8/7/2014 5:50:53 PM

The funniest part is that he's wearing a helmet....

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/7/2014 5:00:58 PM

I'm gonna try and see a 9:40 showing of TMNT tonight, assuming the crowd isn't too big.

LOL!  Who am I kidding?  I'll probably be the only one there.  I was actually one of only five people in the theater Monday night at GOTG.  But I think most everyone else was going to the IMAX show that started 15 minutes later.

Left Behind Trailer (Article) - 8/6/2014 10:16:06 PM

I'm sorry.  You're right.  It's not the horse's fault.  I actually feel bad for it.  It probably would've gotten the Seabiscuit role if not for Nic Cage's brown eye rubbing off on him.

Fuckin' dick.hole...

Left Behind Trailer (Article) - 8/6/2014 5:01:50 PM

And what's that crap about taking the people to protect them from the darkest of times?  Isn't the taking of those people that results in the darkest of times because people are freaking out and panicking?

Left Behind Trailer (Article) - 8/6/2014 4:58:04 PM

Fuck Nic Cage and the horse he rode in on!  Can't stand that no talent ass clown.  Raising Arizona was the best movie he ever did.

5th Terminator Title Revealed (Article) - 8/6/2014 4:55:25 PM

I bet Genisys is an evil company or something.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA