All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 41 - 50 of 1,923

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/17/2015 6:01:36 PM

But we've already been chatting and we're looking to get some good posts and reviews and convos going over the next several days.  Just the direct messaging we've been doing so far and the posts and comments...it's already feeling like this GGL thread.  So come check it out!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/17/2015 5:57:34 PM

And come check out Cinemania on FB!  There are a couple other pages with the name, but this one only has a handful of followers right now, obviously.  And it's got a big Marvel characters poster as the avatar and banner.  Calamity is the moderator right now, but ultimately we'll probably share the duties between a couple of us.  Others on there so far include ElBaz, ElDogg, karas, Violator, redhairs99, and a couple others.  Still trying to remember everyone's matching Mania handles and FB names.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 5:49:49 PM

So yeah, like the late '90s.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 5:48:45 PM

Yeah I started reading in high school with the whole Cinescape site and especially spent a lot of time in the development hell section but didn't start posting til 2009.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 5:42:42 PM

Or just look up Calamitous Johnson because he's the sole moderator right now, but we might share the duties between a couple of us ultimately.  Or just look me up, Phillip Proto.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 5:39:51 PM

And if you're looking for it on FB it's the Cinemania that only had like 10 or 12 people right now.  Haha, we just started it like two days ago.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 5:38:09 PM

And for anyone who doesn't have FB, a couple of the guys (violatorr) have just made profiles strictly to use on the new Cinemania page.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 5:37:23 PM

Monkeyfoot, it's the one with the big Marvel avatar and banner with a whole bunch of the Marvel characters on it.  I'd post the URL but of course we can't do that here...

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/17/2015 5:22:11 PM

I still haven't gotten into Walking Dead.   Not out of refusal, but because I didn't start from the beginning and obviously can't just jump in.  One of these days I'll get around to catching up to it on Netflix.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 5:11:39 PM

Yeah guys, for anyone on FB come join Cinemania.  Calamity got it all set up and there's me and several others right now.  We got lazarus, ElDogg, ElBas, karas, Violatorr, and I'm forgetting a couple others because I haven't learned who everyone is so far and matched up FB names with Mania handles.  But I think we could have something good going on over there.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA