All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 41 - 50 of 1,507

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/5/2014 12:30:12 AM

Last night...I effed busy in the A....

FIRST Superman IMAGE from Batman v Superman (Article) - 7/5/2014 12:25:02 AM

blankczech's, comment actually made sense for a change and amused me.

Mania Review: Deliver Us from Evil (Article) - 7/5/2014 12:20:48 AM

I think this looks pretty cool.  I plan on seeing it.

The Strain - Latch (Article) - 7/3/2014 9:29:25 AM

I'm gonna check this out.  I'm wondering if it's gonna lean more toward horror than actual sci-fi.  Obviously it's a bit of both, but it seems like it's trying to focus a lot on horror and maybe not quite as much on the sci-fi aspect.  I don't normally get into sci-fi or horror series even though I'm a big horror movie fan.  Almost Human and American Horror Story being recent exceptions.

Also, anybody been watching Tyrant?  The pilot episode was great, but I haven't gotten around to watching #2 yet.  I'll probably put it on tonight when I get home from work.  And is Game of Thrones still On Demand?  I haven't watched the final two eps.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/2/2014 8:12:53 PM

Sharknado 2: Sneak Peek (Article) - 7/1/2014 3:30:41 PM

Is that Mark McGrath?  Mr. Sugar Ray himself?

Clark Kent Image from Batman V Superman (Article) - 6/30/2014 11:17:38 PM

Wow!  Superman has a doppelganger!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 6/30/2014 10:30:46 AM

Lol!  I stopped messaging people a while ago because no one ever responds.  I try to remember to check mine every now and then, but I haven't had anyone message me in like a year.

The Summer of '84: Conan the Destroyer (Article) - 6/30/2014 9:59:17 AM

Yeah, I loved it as a kid.  Haven't watched it in a long time though.  I have the double movie set on DVD.  Might have to blow the dust off it.

Mania Review: Transformers: Age of Extinction (Article) - 6/28/2014 9:21:22 PM

Saw it last night in IMAX 3D.  I pretty much have to agree with what Rob said.  It was probably the worst of the franchise I'd say.  And jumpin' Jesus on a rubber crutch it was long.  I went to the final showing of the night at 10:40 and I didn't walk out of the theater til after 1:30 a.m.  Could've been shorter, and better, if they'd just cut out a good bit of the human jibber jabber and drama.  But that's been a problem with each of the four installments I think.  I understand that these movies are supposed to be just good mindless fun and that's what I love about the franchise.  Well, they cerainly got the mindless part right, but they left out most of the fun.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA