All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 621 - 630 of 1,300

Mania Review: The Collection (Article) - 11/30/2012 9:32:58 PM

Lol!  I vaguely remember renting the first one from Netflix.  I hate this old cliche, but "It is what it is."  It was a fairly entertaining horror flick and that's pretty much what I expect from this "sequel."  It'll be Netflix or Red Box.

4 Test for Harry Osborn (Article) - 11/29/2012 8:53:58 PM

I feel like there's no such thing as a remake when it comes to a comic book/superhero movie.  Too many different versions and writers and interpretations.  But that's just me...

4 Test for Harry Osborn (Article) - 11/20/2012 3:35:36 PM

By all those headshots, they each look like they belong in Twilight.

Hellgate Trailer (Article) - 11/19/2012 9:02:52 PM

But yeah, looks like maybe a Netflix or Red Box.  Perhaps if I'm REALLY bored on a Tuesday night I'll catch it at Movieland downtown at a discount with my Criterion Club card.

Hellgate Trailer (Article) - 11/19/2012 8:57:04 PM

Actually, it shows that the light was red.  Someone just plowed into them while they were stopped.

RoboCop Armor Update (Article) - 11/18/2012 9:41:58 PM

BTW, referring to Red Dawn

RoboCop Armor Update (Article) - 11/18/2012 9:41:16 PM

Vermithrax, I brought up the exact same point about "red" and the Soviets in another article a little while back.  There's just no way this remake can evoke the same emotions that the original did back during the Cold War.

American Horror Story: Renewed (Article) - 11/17/2012 9:09:06 PM

Ugh...I started watching Heroes on Netflix a couple years ago and finally gave up about midway through Season 3.  It was just too tedious and repetitive, especially knowing that it was going to end without any sort of resolution after they canceled it.

Star Trek: Into Darkness IMAX Sneak Peek (Article) - 11/17/2012 9:43:54 AM

I'm doing alright.  Back's been a little sore lately, but I think it's just because the restaurant's been busier and I've been working more at the second job too.  Just gotta stay active, but not overdo it and continue to try and lose weight!

American Horror Story: Renewed (Article) - 11/17/2012 9:40:31 AM

Great news!  I didn't think it was possible, but Season 2 is even better than Season 1.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA