All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 621 - 630 of 1,606

American Horror Story: Coven Teaser Trailer (Article) - 8/7/2013 2:42:46 PM

One of the best shows on TV.  Can't wait!  I'm ready!

Ford Joins EXPENDABLES 3 (Article) - 8/7/2013 11:38:02 AM

OOOH, SNAP!  Thems is fightin' words from Stallone!

Thor: The Dark World Official Trailer (Article) - 8/7/2013 11:36:31 AM

Looks better than the first one movie.

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST - Viral Teaser Trailer (Article) - 7/31/2013 1:48:35 PM

Kinda reminds me of the viral vid for the new Robocop.

47 Ronin: Trailer #1 (Article) - 7/26/2013 11:11:17 PM

"Utah!  Gimme two!"

HALLOWEEN 35TH ANNIVERSARY Blu-ray Details (Article) - 7/24/2013 10:14:16 PM

I'm in.

Kick-Ass 2: Extended Red Band Trailer (Article) - 7/22/2013 11:11:42 AM

Jim Carrey doesn't approve of the movie at all, Lol!  What a Liberal Hypocrite.  He does a movie and then once the whole gun control debate gets ramped up then all of a sudden the movie is evil and he's pleading for people not to go see it.  It's a shame, too, because I've always been a huge Jim Carrey fan.  I guess as long as the movie is good and his performance is up to par with his top roles from the past then I guess I can overlook his political ramblings and separate the real life Jim Carrey from the big screen Jim Carrey.

Kick-Ass 2: Extended Red Band Trailer (Article) - 7/22/2013 11:02:05 AM

Yeah, definitely looks cool.  I loved the first one and this one looks even more fun.

Mania Review: RED 2 (Article) - 7/19/2013 9:02:29 PM

I read the first sentence and knew exactly what Rob was saying.  I saw the first one, enjoyed it thoroughly, but don't really remember much about it.  Kinda like during my opiate addiction days and watching movies/tv shows and I'm now going back and re-watching the.  Lol!  I'll catch this on a Tuesday night criterion club discount at Movieland.  And I'll thoroughly enjoy it.

Demon Resurrection Rocket Sauce (Article) - 7/18/2013 1:50:56 PM

rehairs, I just bought the blu-ray from Amazon.  Haven't watched it yet, just got delivered yesterday, but I'll have to check out the commentary.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA