All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 621 - 630 of 1,919

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 4/22/2014 1:00:54 PM

But yeah, Mania needs like some sort of forum or something like that where people can chat and shit.  Or shi.t and chat.  Rather than using the comments section of an old article.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 4/22/2014 12:58:24 PM

I've never been on bluray dot com.  Better deals than Amazon?

thezillaman (Profile) - 4/21/2014 11:34:03 PM

Where you been?

WISEGUY562's Profile (Profile) - 4/21/2014 11:33:04 PM

Where you been?

WISEGUY562's Profile (Profile) - 4/21/2014 11:32:41 PM

Yo, dawg.  Where you been?

thezillaman (Profile) - 4/21/2014 11:31:13 PM

Where ya been, dawg?

Mania Box Office Report: Captain America Three-peats (Article) - 4/21/2014 9:57:52 AM

And as for Transcendence, I'm actually wanting to see it now after everyone is talking about how awful it is.  I wanna see this myself now.  Kinda like a train wreck or a horrific car accident on the side of the road.  You can't help but stare.  But I'm probably not gonna waste my money on a full price ticket.  I'll probably hit it up Tuesday night at Bow Tie Cinema's $6 Criterion Club night.

Mania Box Office Report: Captain America Three-peats (Article) - 4/21/2014 9:51:05 AM

I dunno about The Quiet Ones.  I mean, does every horror movie trailer these days have to start out with the pronouncement of "Based on true events?"  That right there is often enough to turn me off.  At least from a theater viewing.  Putting that aside, it doesn't exactly scream originality.  Looks like another movie about evil spirits being awakened and pissed off through a seance, complete with some chick bent over backwards with something shooting out of her mouth.  I think I've seen that movie before.  On a lighter note, anyone seen Bad Milo?  I watched it on Netflix the other night and it was a great dark comedy horror flick.  I'd explain it here, but it's probably better if you just look it up and read the synopsis yourself.  In short, a dude has a lot of pent up stress and it manifests itself in the form of an ass demon.  Yep.

As for Brick Mansions, I kinda wanna see it.  If for no other reason than some cool fights and parkour.  I've always been fascinated by that shit.  And I hear it's basically a remake of the French action film, District B13.

Mania Review: Transcendence (Article) - 4/18/2014 12:23:57 PM

I'm still kinda on the fence about seeing this now or waiting for Netflix or Red Box.  In the end I'll probably end up going to see it just because I've been quite the cinema junkie as of late.  Last week alone I hit the theater three times in consecutive nights.  I dunno what it is, but I just enjoy the theater experience.  But I only go Sunday, Monday or Tuesday.  Wednesday is bowling league and I stay away from the theaters on the weekends because of all the annoying people.  I really love the deal that Bow Tie Cinema's Movieland does with the $6 Tuesday nights.

Anyhoo, I haven't really been impressed with the trailers and TV spots for this one.  But again, I'm guessing I'll end up planting my ass in a theater seat for it one night when I'm bored or just feel like getting out of the house.

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST - Official Final Trailer (Article) - 4/15/2014 11:50:55 PM

Whatevs...