All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 621 - 630 of 1,652

1st RoboCop Trailer (Article) - 9/6/2013 10:26:06 PM

I also just saw NASA's lunar orbiter launch tonight.  I think it's only about 100 miles from me here in Richmond.  Tried to get a photo, but it didn't look like much more than a star in the sky with my phone camera.

Under The Skin Teaser Trailer (Article) - 9/6/2013 10:15:22 AM

Say what you will.  I like my tits...

1st RoboCop Trailer (Article) - 9/6/2013 10:04:31 AM

I hate to say it, because I'm such a huge fan of the original, but I think it looks pretty cool and I'm looking forward to it.  In fact, I actually got excited when they first announced that they were making this several years ago.  I feel like dudes like Gary Oldman and Sammy L. wouldn't have jumped on board if they didn't think it was gonna be halfway decent.  And I'm hoping mayne this will mark a comeback for good ole Mr. Mom.

Gravity: Official Main Trailer (Article) - 9/5/2013 12:24:42 PM

Looks pretty intense.

Jarred Harris for Poltergeist Remake (Article) - 9/5/2013 12:18:42 PM

I concur.  Total shite.

True Blood to End in 2014 (Article) - 9/4/2013 10:44:49 AM

Thank God.  The end can't come soon enough.  I watched some of the first season, but after that it got a little too, what's the word, STUPID, for me.  I remember being forced to watch an episode two summers ago when I was on vacation at the beach with a friend and his friend who love the show.  I think I laughed through most of it.  That kinda pissed them off.  Lol!

Under The Skin Teaser Trailer (Article) - 9/4/2013 10:39:54 AM

What the hell was that anyway?

The Zero Theorem Trailer (Article) - 9/2/2013 10:18:25 PM

Definitely looks like one of those weird ones.  I'm sure it won't be released here in Richmond, so I'll check it out on Netflix or Red Box.

Bounty Killer Official Trailer #1 (Article) - 9/2/2013 10:44:23 AM

Lol!  Muenster has a pic of an actual camel toe.  Nicely played, sir.  Now I'm going to have to look for a pic of an actual moose knuckle.

The Fall of '83: Deathstalker (Article) - 9/2/2013 10:39:29 AM

I had never heard of it either.  I went on Netflix and skipped around and watched a few minutes here and there at different points in the movie.  Everything I saw was absolutely awful.  Lol!  I don't think I could sit through an entire viewing.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA