All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 621 - 630 of 1,739

Full Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer (Article) - 12/5/2013 1:26:16 PM

The dude playing Harry was really good in The Place Beyond the Pines.

Release Date for NEW Friday the 13th (Article) - 12/2/2013 6:42:38 AM

Moz, I agree.  When my dad and I walked out of the theater after seeing Jason X I said to him that it was one of the worst movies I've ever seen, but it was one of the most ENTERTAINING movies I've ever seen.

Release Date for NEW Friday the 13th (Article) - 11/28/2013 8:48:13 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Maniacs!

Brian Griffin NOT Dead? (Article) - 11/28/2013 8:41:40 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Maniacs!

Release Date for NEW Friday the 13th (Article) - 11/27/2013 9:05:54 PM

I actually am one of the few who liked the reboot from a few years ago.  I'm fine with another one and I hope they stick with the slight changes they made to Jason himself.

ROBOCOP: Official International Trailer (Article) - 11/21/2013 1:44:57 PM

And I realize he gets "upgraded" to the black armor.  They mention that in the first trailer I think.  I just think the black looks more plastic from the footage they've shown.  But that's just my opinion.  I do see the point of going with black though.

I'm still really looking forward to this though!

ROBOCOP: Official International Trailer (Article) - 11/21/2013 1:40:48 PM

At least in a lot of parts his voice had that metallic resonance to it.  I'll agree not all the time.  Not sure what that's all about, but as someone who's probably watched it upwards of 25 times, I definitely picked up on it.  Maybe they do the same thing with this new one and we just didn't see/hear it in the trailers.

ROBOCOP: Official International Trailer (Article) - 11/21/2013 1:31:55 PM

nemesis, your theory about the color of the armor does make sense.  But if you go back and watch the original and then listen the voice in the trailer, the metallic sound is certainly missing.  The original Robocop sounded almost like his voice was coming through a speaker or something.  I will admit, however, that when he took the helmet part off and he was just Murphy his voice sounded normal.  But with it on, he definitely sounded more robotic and metallic.

Nightwing for Man of Steel or Arrow? (Article) - 11/20/2013 9:31:12 AM

So, how do they manage a Batman vs. Superman story for the sequel?  I mean, is it gonna be a story where Superman goes bad or does something fishy and so Batman comes after him?  Or is it gonna be Batman becoming suspicious of this super-powered alien on earth?  I guess what I'm wondering is, will one of them truly be a villain in the movie or is it just like a macho pissing contest and they're just jealous/suspicious of one another?

Winona Ryder for Beetlejuice 2? (Article) - 11/20/2013 9:26:42 AM

Makes sense.  Keaton's got himself quite a nice little comeback going with Robocop, Need for Speed and now a Beetlejuice sequel.  Now if only he could get a cameo in Batman vs. Superman...

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA