All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 621 - 630 of 1,628

Affleck is Batman (Article) - 8/22/2013 10:29:44 PM

<face palm>

Rambo TV Series?! (Article) - 8/21/2013 1:40:35 PM

I'd be interested.

JJ Abrams Mysterious Trailer: Starnger (Article) - 8/20/2013 11:51:16 PM

Cheeses, all you have to do is look on IMDB to find out that it's Khan.  But I honestly don't understand why it's such a spoiler anyway.  Pretty much everyone already guessed it, plus it doesn't really give anything away other than the character's name.  Yes, it's perhaps the greatest Trek villain of all, but it still doesn't really give anything away other than a name...

JJ Abrams Mysterious Trailer: Starnger (Article) - 8/20/2013 11:47:52 PM

It's Cloverfield 2!

Bale, Batman, and $50 Million? (Article) - 8/17/2013 11:32:51 PM

Apology accepted, Darth.  Lol!  But yeah, I would've preferred the voice he actually did himself that was on display in the original cut of the opening scene they released before the movie opened.  It was a little difficult to understand in parts, but it wasn't altered and it was more realistic considering dude was wearing a mask that covered his mouth and most of his face.

HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE International Trailer (Article) - 8/15/2013 11:02:55 PM

Blanczech, I like your list of sequels.  How about Terminator 2?  Or even dare I say...Evil Dead 2?

Gibson, Banderas, and Ford for Expendables 3 (Article) - 8/15/2013 10:29:57 PM

But in all seriousness, I understand what you're saying, mlaforce.  I personally have enjoyed the Expendables movies and took my dad to see both in the theater, but I really do get where you're coming from and I'm not gonna bust your balls over it.  Or maybe your clit?  I dunno.  Your profile says you're a female.  Lol!

Gibson, Banderas, and Ford for Expendables 3 (Article) - 8/15/2013 10:26:47 PM

I love Every Which Way But Loose!

G.I. Joe Retaliation Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 8/15/2013 10:20:47 PM

I'm right there with you, Shogunn.

Bale, Batman, and $50 Million? (Article) - 8/15/2013 10:15:57 PM

Woah, woah, woah, DarthoftheDead!  Don't you be bad-mouthing my mancrush, Tom Hardy.

And actually, his original voice (if you check it out) was way better before they decided to take liberties with it and digitally alter it and all such nonsense.  Looking past the voice, his performance was terrific.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA