All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 621 - 630 of 1,492

3:10 To Yuma Criterion Collection Blu-ray Review (Article) - 6/3/2013 10:33:17 PM

Yeah, I clicked on the headline thinking it was the modern version.  Never saw the original, but the new one was fantastic.  And it just so happened to be the very first DVD I rented from Netflix.

PACIFIC RIM: International TV Spot #3 (Article) - 6/3/2013 10:31:23 PM

I'm totally hyped for this one.

IGAU: Scorpion Debut Trailer (Article) - 6/3/2013 9:07:46 AM

Yeah, I don't get it.  I've never played the game, but I don't understand why they would put a Mortal Kombat character in it.  Don't get me wrong, I used to love MK.  I just don't see what one has to do with the other is all.

MAN OF STEEL: Extended International TV Spot (Article) - 6/3/2013 9:03:41 AM

Well, I think my biggest fear is the same fear I have for every superhero movie.  That they take his damn powers away!  I can't stand that crap.  But it doesn't look like they're doing that here.  So other than that I would just be afraid of it ending up like Iron Man 3 where they showed all the best parts in the trailers and the TV spots and the movie ends up not being anything like those trailers and spots.

Glenn Close for Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 6/3/2013 8:48:11 AM

What Hanso said was right on the button.

Glenn Close for Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 6/2/2013 10:34:16 PM

Come on, guys.  Who cares?  Really?  If it gets reported first somewhere else then, whatever.  It's not like we're being charged a monthly subscription or anything.  Trate's just doing his job.  Let's lighten up a bit.  I mean, we're talking about movies and TV and comics and shit.  It's not reality!

Unbreakable Sequel in the Works? (Article) - 6/2/2013 10:55:32 AM

Damnit, SilentKiller!  Lol!  You stole my "Shamalamadingdong!  Guess I shoulda read through all the comments first.  Didn't even see yours.

Unbreakable Sequel in the Works? (Article) - 6/2/2013 10:53:05 AM

I didn't really care for the first one for the reasons others have already stated.  I found it too slow and kinda boring.  Seemed like nothing ever really happened.  I kept waiting for that big climax scene and it just never came.  I haven't seen it in years though so maybe I need to check it out again.  I always felt though that it was primed for a sequel and that that first movie was just a kind of lead-in for something bigger to come, especially with the way it ended.  It really set it up for a classic hero vs. villain story.  I would like to see a sequel.  Just not sure about M. Night Shamalamadingdong being behind the camera.  Maybe he should just stay behind the scenes and produce or get coffee for the crew.

Machete Kills International Trailer (Article) - 6/1/2013 9:26:23 PM

What sealed my love for the first one was the scene where he repelled from the hospital window with homeboy's intestines.

Pacific Rim Featurette: Robot Sets (Article) - 5/31/2013 10:27:51 PM