All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 631 - 640 of 1,814

SABOTAGE Red Band Trailer (Article) - 2/9/2014 10:23:55 AM

Looks bloody!

But yeah, this looks like the kind of movie I've been waiting for from Arnie.  A kind of action movie where he's truly relying more on his acting rather than action chops.

ZOMBEAVERS - Official Trailer (Article) - 2/9/2014 9:46:57 AM

Haha!  Awesome...

Mania Review: The LEGO MOVIE (Article) - 2/7/2014 1:10:46 PM

Wiseguy, Chris Pratt was on Jay Mohr Sports yesterday and he described it as Wanted meets The Matrix.  But with Legos.

Thor: The Dark World - Bloopers (Article) - 2/6/2014 5:28:41 PM

I'm pretty sure cd-dvd-vault is based in Canada though, so I think they can get around certain legal issues.

24: Live Another Day - Trailer (Article) - 2/6/2014 5:03:55 PM

Lol, Wiseguy!  That's exactly how I felt.  I understand it's just a TV show and it's fiction, but come on...It's like Die Hard times 10.  How does the same shit keep happening to the same guy?

Thor: The Dark World - Bloopers (Article) - 2/6/2014 4:58:35 PM

Oh yeah, totally.  I found a site you can order from.  It's cd-dvd-vault.  They're sly though.  They don't really have a merch page to order from.  You either have to email them and ask if they carry a certain movie or know the exact web address for the movie order.  I bought Gleaming the Cube from them a while back.  Couldn't find it on Amazon or ebay or anywhere for a decent price.  Everyone wanted outrageous money.  Not gonna pay $100 for a movie.  These guys basically have a flat $12 price.  But I've never been a pirater or bootlegger or whatever.  The most I ever used to do was in college when I lived on campus at Virginia Tech.  Blacksburg, VA, where the school is located, was the first "wired" town in America.  So they had a town-wide network, which was huge for them because Blacksburg is basically nothing without the university.  Anyway, on campus I could directly connect to other people's computers if I knew their computer's name and password, so I made connections with several people.  I could download entire 2 hours movies in about 12 minutes.  It was such a fast connection, even by today's standards 13 years later.  Then all I had to do was burn them onto a CD.  Just needed the divx player to watch them.  You could only watch them on the computer though, obviously.  It was great!  I must have burned a few dozen of them during my one year living on campus.  I still have a CD book full of them.  Movies like First Blood, Blade, The Patriot, Cliff Hanger...a bunch of goodies.

New RoboCop Clip: Working (Article) - 2/6/2014 4:42:25 PM

Oh, don't get me wrong!  I've been looking forward to this since the original announcement years ago when it was supposed to be released in 2009.  Even though I'm a huge fan of the original, I'm not too worried about it being "true to the original."  I just want a good movie.  I want something that people will really like.  Just something that doesn't completely embarrass the original.

And as far as Battlestar, I never watched the original series.  But I started watching the new one a while back and really enjoyed it.  I haven't gotten into season 2 yet, but I may start it back up again this weekend now that you reminded me of it.  I've just got so much in my Netflix queue!  Lol!  Close to 300 movie and TV show titles.

First Look: 300: Rise of an Empire (Article) - 2/6/2014 4:35:12 PM

Gotcha.  I was just confused by what Rob said in the article about it being a "prequel."  I expected the campfire story type deal and flashbacks.  Was just wondering about the overall timeline of the movie as a whole.

First Look: 300: Rise of an Empire (Article) - 2/6/2014 10:30:44 AM

I don't understand.  If it's a prequel then why is Leonidas already dead?  Am I missing something?  I'm confused.

New RoboCop Clip: Working (Article) - 2/6/2014 10:23:54 AM

Really hoping they didn't screw this up.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA