All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 631 - 640 of 1,705

Deadpool Movie Update (Article) - 10/25/2013 10:42:42 PM

How about Nic Cage?

Mania Review: Escape Plan (Article) - 10/22/2013 8:50:16 PM

Just saw it tonight.  I was entertained.  I mean, I pretty much knew what I was in for.  And I thought Jim Caviezel did a great job as the bad guy.  I was kinda like an updated Lock Up.

Mania Review: Escape Plan (Article) - 10/18/2013 1:14:24 PM

Just another add to my lengthy list of "wanna see."

BTW, I saw Gravity the other night.  Utterly amazing.  Loved it.  Not very often that a single movie can evoke so many emotions.  And some of them simultaneously.  I mean, it's got joy and despair and sorrow and serenity.  Again, I loved it.  My favorite movie remains Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas, but Gravity might be one of the best movies I've ever seen.

Carrie Movie CLIP: Judgement (Article) - 10/11/2013 9:50:22 PM

I saw Chloe on Jimmy Fallon the other night.  Such a damn cutie.  Not only will she be a knock-out, but she will be an amazing talent.  She's already an amazing talent!  I certainly loved her in Kickass (still haven't seen the sequel) and she was terrific in Let Me In.  I foresee some amazing things in this young lady's future.

Carrie Movie CLIP: Judgement (Article) - 10/9/2013 1:11:49 PM

If they're gonna do this then they may as well remake Firestarter too.  I actually liked that one more than Carrie.

I, Frankenstein: Official Trailer (Article) - 10/6/2013 9:21:02 PM

I agree, Caveman.  Calling him Frankenstein really bugs me too.

I, Frankenstein: Official Trailer (Article) - 10/5/2013 10:43:13 AM

Original or not, it still looks stupid.  And I'm an Aaron Eckhart fan.  It looks cheesy.  I'm not going to apologize for my opinion.  And I don't know how "original" it really is, SeriousYelder.  How many of these stories of an outcast finding special powers or courage or their life's meaning and then using it all to battle demons/vampires/monsters and save mankind have we seen in recent years?  So I wouldn't exactly call this "original."  It's a different take on the same tired plot.  I hadn't even seen the trailer yet and I knew exactly what was going to be said in that last line of the trailer, "He already has."  Now how many times have we heard that exact same exchange in a movie like this?  "God will damn you/will forsake you."  "He already has."  Yeah, real original.

And is it just me or does Bill Nighy pop up in almost every one of these supernatural monster movies?

JACK RYAN: SHADOW RECRUIT: Official Trailer (Article) - 10/4/2013 12:08:34 PM

R.I.P. Tom Clancy.  Always been my favorite author.

31 Days of Horror Movies: Bubba Ho-Tep (Article) - 10/2/2013 8:05:52 AM

"Just...pull on it a little."

Escape Plan Clip (Article) - 10/1/2013 12:17:48 PM

Last Stand wasn't that great.  I did enjoy Bullet to the Head though.  Rented it from Redbox recently.  This one looks like a lot of fun though.  Finally a true Stallone/Schwarzenegger actioner.  I never really counted The Expendables movies because Arnold was never much of a main character.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA