All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 631 - 640 of 1,887

Prometheus 2 Date Set (Article) - 3/25/2014 1:54:37 PM

So looking forward to this!

First Gotham Catwoman Photo Revelaed (Article) - 3/21/2014 6:54:31 PM

Lol!  That looks awful.  It's mostly the crazy hair.  I haven't been excited about this at all.

Peanuts Movie Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/20/2014 5:55:57 PM

And you're correct, redhairs.  It's not the same ad for everyone.  In fact it changes every time I reload the video.

Peanuts Movie Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/20/2014 5:53:09 PM

Ok, I was just curious about the word "obisite" because I had never heard it before and got no hits when I looked it up.  Now after readong your explanation I think you maybe meant to say "opposite?"

Peanuts Movie Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/18/2014 8:36:05 PM

Misterpeed, what does "obisite" mean?

Peanuts Movie Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/18/2014 8:24:02 PM

I don't understand why people periodically complain about the movies that are covered on this site.  Sometimes people complain just for the sake of complaining.

Captain America The Winter Soldier Clip - Good Vs Bad Clip (Article) - 3/18/2014 12:25:30 PM

Whatever.  Only 53 seconds and I don't feel like it really gave anything away.  But I'm also one of those crazy people who actually enjoys spoilers.  I don't care if I know everything about the movie ahead of time because actually watching it happen on the screen for myself is still a lot of fun no matter what.  Maybe that comes from the fact that I'm an avid reader, especially Tom Clancy novels, so I'm used to already knowing how a movie is going to turn out.

Mania Review: Need for Speed (Article) - 3/17/2014 4:20:18 PM

And I also drive a Mustang and this makes me wanna upgrade.  Lol!  But I dunno that that thing would be worth $3M in real life.  And I also agree that 3D probably isn't necessary (just like a lot of other movies).  That's why I chose to go to a slightly later standard showtime.

On a side note, they showed the Godzilla trailer in front of the movie.  I had already seen it online, but it looks totally badass on the big screen!

Mania Review: Need for Speed (Article) - 3/17/2014 4:15:06 PM

I saw it last night, and I agree with Rob's review.  I knew what to expect going in, but was actually pleasantly surprised.  Was it cheesy in parts?  Sure!  But not as cheesy as I thought it would be overall.  The entertainment factor was certainly there, and Rob is right when he describes how so much attention was paid to the cars, almost to a sexual extent.  The cars ARE sexy.  The only complaint I have is that it was too long.  I mean, as entertaining as it was, it just seemed to drag itself out as it reached the two hour mark.  As cool as the chase/driving scenes were, I can only handle so much until it becomes overwhelming and saturating.  It was serious enough, but didn't cross that line where it started to take itself TOO seriously.  The movie knows what it is and it sticks with it and does its job.  Aaron Paul was great and he played a really good brooding character bent, not so much on revenge, but redemption.  And I don't know if he intentionally make his voice sound the way it did, or if they played with the sound, a la Dark Knight, but it worked very well.  In the end, I thought it was a fun movie.  Oscar material?  Of course not!  But again, the movie knows its place and it takes its seat at the table and doesn't spoil the evening.

I'm ok with a B grade.

PATRICK: EVIL AWAKENS - Found Footage (Article) - 3/16/2014 1:57:18 PM

Really, a remake?  Never heard of the original.  I'm curious, BunyonSnipe...

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA