All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 631 - 640 of 1,744

ROBOCOP: Official International Trailer (Article) - 11/21/2013 1:44:57 PM

And I realize he gets "upgraded" to the black armor.  They mention that in the first trailer I think.  I just think the black looks more plastic from the footage they've shown.  But that's just my opinion.  I do see the point of going with black though.

I'm still really looking forward to this though!

ROBOCOP: Official International Trailer (Article) - 11/21/2013 1:40:48 PM

At least in a lot of parts his voice had that metallic resonance to it.  I'll agree not all the time.  Not sure what that's all about, but as someone who's probably watched it upwards of 25 times, I definitely picked up on it.  Maybe they do the same thing with this new one and we just didn't see/hear it in the trailers.

ROBOCOP: Official International Trailer (Article) - 11/21/2013 1:31:55 PM

nemesis, your theory about the color of the armor does make sense.  But if you go back and watch the original and then listen the voice in the trailer, the metallic sound is certainly missing.  The original Robocop sounded almost like his voice was coming through a speaker or something.  I will admit, however, that when he took the helmet part off and he was just Murphy his voice sounded normal.  But with it on, he definitely sounded more robotic and metallic.

Nightwing for Man of Steel or Arrow? (Article) - 11/20/2013 9:31:12 AM

So, how do they manage a Batman vs. Superman story for the sequel?  I mean, is it gonna be a story where Superman goes bad or does something fishy and so Batman comes after him?  Or is it gonna be Batman becoming suspicious of this super-powered alien on earth?  I guess what I'm wondering is, will one of them truly be a villain in the movie or is it just like a macho pissing contest and they're just jealous/suspicious of one another?

Winona Ryder for Beetlejuice 2? (Article) - 11/20/2013 9:26:42 AM

Makes sense.  Keaton's got himself quite a nice little comeback going with Robocop, Need for Speed and now a Beetlejuice sequel.  Now if only he could get a cameo in Batman vs. Superman...

ROBOCOP: Official International Trailer (Article) - 11/20/2013 9:19:02 AM

I am totally looking forward to this though.  Been waiting since its original 2009 release date.

ROBOCOP: Official International Trailer (Article) - 11/20/2013 9:18:22 AM

Like most everyone else, I'm not diggin the black as much as the silver, but I understand why they did it.  They did it to try and separate it more from the original.  In addition to wanting to make it their own interpretation of the actual Robocop itself, they wanted it to look different just to make sure everyone knows that it's theirs.  Again, they want to separate themselves a bit from the original.  That's my take anyway.

That being said, I don't like how they got rid of the metallic, resonating sound of his voice that the orginial Robocop had.  Now, I understand this somewhat contradicts what I previously said, but I think it's something they should've left alone because he is a friggin' half robot.  It makes sense that his voice would be slightly altered.

Just another day in Middle-earth (Article) - 11/20/2013 8:57:21 AM

I'm not a huge a Rings or Hobbit fanboy (don't get me wrong, I love the movies), but as soon as they mentioned being able to attend the premiere with Evangeline Lily (my future ex-wife, she just doesn't know it yet) they got me interested.  I mean, even her name is sexy...

Need For Speed: Full-length Trailer (Article) - 11/19/2013 8:56:37 AM

I mean, it looks kinda cool.  But yeah, they could've called it Fast and Furious 7 and no one would've batted an eye.

Winter of '83: A Christmas Story (Article) - 11/18/2013 11:46:53 PM

Or is it TNT?

Oh and I forgot to mention my two brothers-in-law and both my nephews and niece.  We all love it.  Even the kids.  They watch the DVD well into February,

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA