All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 631 - 640 of 1,905

Mania Interview: Gina Carano (Article) - 4/9/2014 8:29:27 PM

Lol!  I just realized that FF6 had already been released.  That shows how much I care about that crap.  When is the Paul Walker finale coming out?  And Gal Gadot is definitely hot, but she's a little skinny and frail for my tastes, though I wouldn't kick her outta bed.  I certainly don't go hoggin' by any means, but I like my women with some meat on their bones.  I wanna have sex with a healthy body, not a pelvic bone.

But even if Carano is a shitty actor, I still think my point is valid.  And unfortunately, almostunbiased, Haywire isn't streaming.  :(

Guardians of the Galaxy - Official Trailer Extended Look (Article) - 4/9/2014 8:13:50 PM

Yeah, not much different from the others I've already seen online and in front of Winter Soldier.

And anyone else seen Noah?  Went to see it last night and was thoroughly disappointed.  Honestly found it rather boring and didn't think it was Russell Crowe's best performance.  And The Watchers were a little too Lord of the Rings for me.  I found myself nodding off two thirds of the way in and it was an 8:35 showing.  Ray Winstone might have been the one saving grace.  But maybe I was just kinda movied out.  Lol!  I saw Winter Soldier on Sunday night, Bad Words (which was friggin hilarious!) Monday night, and then Noah last night.  But I stand by my opinion that it was kind of a lame cross between LOTR and Clash/Wrath of the Titans with some vague Bible references sprinkled in.  If I had to demand my money back for the three movies that I've seen so far this week, it would definitely be Noah.

Mania Interview: Gina Carano (Article) - 4/9/2014 1:39:29 PM

Didn't know that.

Mania Interview: Gina Carano (Article) - 4/9/2014 10:32:58 AM

And I don't know that she's that bad of an actress.  I thought she did fine in Haywire, and that movie was actually a lot better than anyone expected it to be.  So I think sometimes we're too quick to judge when it comes to certain actors.  And at the same time, there have been plenty of instances on this site where people have defended certain actors because they believe their bad acting wasn't their fault.  That the script, story, director, etc. is more to blame for the poor performance than the actor himself.  So let's cut her a little slack until we actually see her in a role that requires more than just looking hot and kicking dudes' asses.  I mean, come on.  Her latest role was on Almost Human where she played a stone cold, emotionless killer robot.  She gets type-casted and I think that's more to blame than her acting abilities.  Let's see how she does in Fast and Furious 6.  Though I could argue that's not exactly the greatest litmus test either.

Mania Interview: Gina Carano (Article) - 4/9/2014 10:23:55 AM

Mmm, Gina With A Weena Betweena...

Mania Review: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Article) - 4/7/2014 8:14:10 AM

And I also thought that The Winter Soldier had very little screen time considering his name is in the title.  But like I said, the end definitely sets up the story to continue on in a third Capt. America movie.  My only question would be where will they pick it up?  Will the third movie pick up where this one left off with Rogers trying to track down Bucky or will they skip ahead to where he's already found him or something like that?  Or maybe they'll address it to some extent in Avengers 2.  Is Sebastian Stan signed on for Avengers 2 or is he not showing up again til Phase 3?

And someone mentioned the Civil War story line and I'm wondering if maybe they're gonna tie that in with Avengers 2.  What really makes me wonder about that is the one piece of concept artwork with the Hulkbuster Iron Man armor doing battle with Hulk.  A little bit of in-fighting or is it someone else in the armor, not Stark?

And the tease during the end credits scene with The Twins was pretty cool, and I'm not even a comic book guy.

Mania Review: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Article) - 4/7/2014 8:00:01 AM

Saw it last night, and it was pretty awesome.  Good ole Bobby Redford hasn't lost a step.  The end certainly seems to be setting up a third Capt. America film.  It didn't feel like it really ties in with Avengers, except for the end credits scene after the movie.  That seemed to be setting up more Hydra involvement somewhere down the line, perhaps Avengers 2?  Or maybe it is just more set up for Capt. 3, but the story itself seems to be primed to continue in a third installment Capt. installment.

Goonies Sequel Happening? (Article) - 4/6/2014 1:13:25 PM

Many ships have sailed, and this is one of the bigger ones.

Godzilla - Extended Look - Trailer (Article) - 4/6/2014 1:11:59 PM

Ho...Ly...Shi...It

Godzilla - Extended Look - Trailer (Article) - 4/6/2014 1:04:13 PM

Only if it's yellow spandex, black spandex, blue spandex or red spandex.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA