All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 641 - 650 of 1,905

TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION - Official TV Spot #1 (Article) - 3/31/2014 4:22:29 PM

As "bad" as each of these movies has been, I still enjoy them as a cheap thrill.  A guilty pleasure if you will.  I'm not looking for the next great movie with these.

On one of my side notes:  Anyone seen Sabotage yet?  I saw it last night and I'm surprised that Rob hasn't reviewed it.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer (Article) - 3/28/2014 2:50:59 PM

We need the Technodrome!  Lol!  That would at least give Bay more excuses to set off more explosions.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer (Article) - 3/28/2014 2:48:34 PM

Has the feel of Transformers but with turtles...

Phantasm V: Ravager Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/28/2014 2:29:33 PM

I remember watching the first one as a kid and loving it.  Can't remember if I ever saw the second one or not.  Might have to check out all of them.

INTO THE STORM Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/27/2014 5:54:21 PM

And yes, I realize the dude from Smaug is in this, but the graphic is clearly from another article.

INTO THE STORM Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/27/2014 5:53:26 PM

Looks like a SyFy joint.

INTO THE STORM Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/27/2014 5:26:19 PM

Haven't watched the vid yet, so I'll comment after I see it, but does anyone else see the Mania Update, Desolation of Smaug (arriving December 13, 2013) at the top of the article?  Or is it just me somehow?

Prometheus 2 Date Set (Article) - 3/25/2014 1:54:37 PM

So looking forward to this!

First Gotham Catwoman Photo Revelaed (Article) - 3/21/2014 6:54:31 PM

Lol!  That looks awful.  It's mostly the crazy hair.  I haven't been excited about this at all.

Peanuts Movie Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/20/2014 5:55:57 PM

And you're correct, redhairs.  It's not the same ad for everyone.  In fact it changes every time I reload the video.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA