All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 641 - 650 of 1,743

Winter of '83: A Christmas Story (Article) - 11/18/2013 11:41:21 PM

24 hours of A Christmas Story on TBS is still a great tradition.  I watch it every Christmas after we get home from church and we have the whole immediate family together at my parents' house (me, both sisters, and parents) and eat Chinese take out from the same restaurant every year.  And then I usually fall asleep in bed watching it for a second or third time.

First Episode VII Photo! (Article) - 11/15/2013 11:14:47 PM

Truly riveting...

Mania Review: The Visitor (Article) - 11/15/2013 7:13:48 AM

Yeah...that was about the weirdest 3 minutes of film I've seen.

The Mighty Eighth TEASER Trailer (Article) - 11/12/2013 9:02:14 PM

One of my favorites is A Bridge Too Far, which I own on blu-ray.  Great movie with an all-star cast.  I think that one is from 1977 if I'm not mistaken.

The Mighty Eighth TEASER Trailer (Article) - 11/12/2013 9:00:22 PM

Violator, I said there haven't been MANY great WWII films in that time!  Haha!  Most of the ones I've seen have been shot between the early '50s and late '70s.  This could be a great one though.  Right up there with Saving Private Ryan and, yes, Memphis Belle, which is what I thought of after watching this teaser, jimvo99

Violator - And it's funny that you mentioned Wind Talkers and Nic Cage since I can't stand that non-acting, one-trick pony hack.  His best movie still is and always will be Raising Arizona.  Maybe they should've put Ben Affleck in Wind Talkers too and really put the cherry on top.

Mania Review: Thor: The Dark World (Article) - 11/12/2013 8:48:15 PM

Just got home from seeing it.  I certainly liked it a little better than the first.

A 5th Hunger Games? (Article) - 11/12/2013 9:55:56 AM

I think they should shoot a trilogy just on chapter one.

The Mighty Eighth TEASER Trailer (Article) - 11/12/2013 9:50:58 AM

Awesome.  I love war movies, especially WWII.  There haven't been too many great ones made in last 30-40 years, but this looks like it could be one of those few.

DVD Shopping Bag: Man of Steel Dilemma (Article) - 11/12/2013 9:40:32 AM

Yeah, monkeyfoot, just bite the bullet and get a blu-ray player.  I bought a brand new Sony on ebay for $55, and that was like a year and a half ago.  It's a pretty basic one though.  It has an ethernet plug in the back, but it doesn't support wireless.  I don't really need the wireless though since I have my xbox sitting right next to it hooked up to my wireless network, so that's what I use for Netflix and streaming vids and all that stuff.

Winters Tale Trailer (Article) - 11/11/2013 6:34:02 AM

All that aside, it does look kinda interesting.  Maybe something I'll go see after I've seen everything else I want to.  Or wait for Netflix.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA