All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 641 - 650 of 1,660

Mania Review: Getaway (Article) - 9/1/2013 11:45:12 AM

For some reason I find myself really wanting to see this movie.  Don't know why.  But the F grade really hasn't done much to deter me.  I was disappointed to see the grade, but it I still wanna see the movie.

Riddick Clips: Ambush, Execute and Kill Everyone (Article) - 8/30/2013 12:48:54 PM

I'm not really complaining.  I did kinda wish that the 2nd one tied in more with Pitch Black or even picked up where it left off, but whatever.  This one, you can't deny that at first glimpse it does kinda have that feel that it's like a do-over of Pitch Black with different characters and a slightly different story, but basically the same scenario.  Again, I'll still watch it and there may be more to it than these trailers and clips let on.  If there isn't more to it and it really is pretty much a do-over of Pitch Black, it's lazy but I'm sure it'll still be entertaining.  Kinda like Evil Dead 2.  The first half of the movie was a complete rehashing of the first movie, but in some ways it was even better than the original.

Bounty Killer Official Trailer #1 (Article) - 8/30/2013 12:42:14 PM

I think everyone's avatar should now be required to sport the moose knuckle.

Riddick Clips: Ambush, Execute and Kill Everyone (Article) - 8/28/2013 9:34:50 AM

Yeah, I think I might actually have to go see this one.  Loved Pitch Black and I think it was a vastly overlooked sci-fi actioner.  I do have a small problem with this seemingly being a sort of Pitch Black do-over (maybe it only seems that way), but it does look cool.  I find Diesel's acting rather cheesy at times, but he's really made the Riddick character his own, and I like it.

Cranston for Lex Luthor (Article) - 8/27/2013 11:37:30 PM

What I meant with my comment is that I can't understand announcing double digit movie deals for any actor for any character.  I would love to see Cranston as Lex Luthor, but I just think it's ridiculous to be announcing that anyone is going to play one character for ten appearances when he hasn't even made the first appearance yet.

As for Affleck:  Call me a hater all you want.  I just don't like the dude as an actor.  Never have.  Probably never will.  He's a pretty good director.  Really liked Argo, but thought it would've been even better had Affleck's character been played by someone else.  Also really liked The Town.  But I didn't like his ACTING.  Again, it's not hating.  I just think he sucks as an actor and I think he'll shit the bed if he plays Batman.  I can certainly see him in the cape and cowl, looks-wise, but I just don't care for his acting style.

Cranston for Lex Luthor (Article) - 8/26/2013 11:47:40 PM

Whoa, whoa, whoa!  Tap the brakes.  Back the truck up.  As many as TEN appearances?  Don't get me wrong, I love Cranston.  And Affleck for THIRTEEN movies?  Just thinking of Benna Fleck in thirteen movies as Batman just makes me nauseous, but more than that I think it's just a bit overly ambitious.  Maybe counting your chickens before they hatch.  Putting the cart before the horse.  Whatever other idioms you care to use.  Let's see how things work out before throwing out ambitious plans like that to the media.  At least wait and see if the shit you're throwing against the wall will actually stick.

<face/palm>

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here...

JJ Abrams Mysterious Trailer: Starnger (Article) - 8/25/2013 9:59:07 PM

Yeah, I said Cloverfield 2 just as a joke because there's been that sequel rumor ever since Cloverfield was released and now we have this new "teaser."

Monsters: Dark Continent Teaser Trailer (Article) - 8/23/2013 10:58:11 AM

I saw the first one.  It was actually pretty good.  I'll check this one out on Netflix too.

Pirates of the Caribbean 5 Title Revelaed (Article) - 8/23/2013 10:56:14 AM

Excuse me while I shit myself with lack of excitement.

JJ Abrams Mysterious Trailer: Starnger (Article) - 8/22/2013 10:38:36 PM

And I still say it's Cloverfield 2.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA