All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 641 - 650 of 1,632

Sharknado Sequel Title! (Article) - 8/8/2013 9:18:58 PM

That's my suggestion for the sequel..."Going in Dry."

New Hobbit 2 IMAGE (Article) - 8/8/2013 9:06:59 PM

Lol!  Yeah, monkey.  Maybe your co-worker is horny and she's diggin' on you and wants to impress you.  Maybe she wants you to split her Robin meat hood...

Sharknado Sequel Title! (Article) - 8/8/2013 9:00:47 PM

And as my Ewok avatar would say:  Bite the pillow...I'm going in dry.

Sharknado Sequel Title! (Article) - 8/8/2013 8:59:35 PM

Yes!  I heard the the original got so much publicity that they actually did a limited theater release.  If they put the sequel out I will absolutely drop the cash for IMAX 3D.  Just cuz it's fun...

New Hobbit 2 IMAGE (Article) - 8/8/2013 12:01:05 PM

I've seen people stick an arrow into the nock of another arrow (I've done it myself with darts), but from all the articles and such that I've read, it's impossible to split an arrow all the way from nock to head.  Maybe a couple inches or halfway, but everything I've read suggests it's impossible to pull the "Robin Hood."  Which makes sense.  It's physics.  The second arrow is going to deflect or lose momentum before it makes it all the way down to the end or head of the other arrow.

New Hobbit 2 IMAGE (Article) - 8/8/2013 9:54:48 AM

Lol!  Butt darts.

In all seriousness though, I don't see the point in putting out all these images that really don't show anything.  It happens with every big movie these days.  Show us a partial image of Smaug (don't want too much of a spoiler) or something.  Maybe just a full-body silouhette.  You know what I mean?  Something a little more rivetting than a couple friggin' Elves staring at each other at the edge of a cliff.  And before anyone says anything, I know who they are and that they're pivotal characters in the movie, but you get my point.

American Horror Story: Coven Teaser Trailer (Article) - 8/7/2013 2:42:46 PM

One of the best shows on TV.  Can't wait!  I'm ready!

Ford Joins EXPENDABLES 3 (Article) - 8/7/2013 11:38:02 AM

OOOH, SNAP!  Thems is fightin' words from Stallone!

Thor: The Dark World Official Trailer (Article) - 8/7/2013 11:36:31 AM

Looks better than the first one movie.

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST - Viral Teaser Trailer (Article) - 7/31/2013 1:48:35 PM

Kinda reminds me of the viral vid for the new Robocop.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA