All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 641 - 650 of 1,278

Godzilla Update (Article) - 10/11/2012 9:38:30 AM

Godzilla should fight Megalon.  I must've watched Godzilla vs. Megalon a hundred times when I was a kid.  Pretty sure I wore out the tape.  Of course that was the only Godzilla movie I owned.

Black Beard for American Horror Story (Article) - 10/11/2012 9:02:04 AM

Can't wait!  This new season looks awesome.

Godzilla Update (Article) - 10/8/2012 11:52:06 AM

Instead of another Godzilla there should be a movie based on that old Nintendo game, Rampage.  Who here didn't waste a lot of "homework time" playing that mindless game?  Totally awesome, bra.

Mania Review: Taken 2 (Article) - 10/5/2012 9:09:40 AM

Liam Neeson's been making the round this week.  He was on The Jim Rome Show and Sportscenter.

Lone Ranger Trailer and Poster (Article) - 10/4/2012 9:01:07 AM

I think Johnny Depp is a brilliant actor and I have the utmost respect for him.  But at some point he needs to take a role that doesn't require white face cake and an altered voice.

Iron Man 3 Gets Underway (Article) - 10/3/2012 8:56:19 AM

I'd agree with that sentiment regarding War Machine.  I'm just not diggin the American flag type color scheme.  I prefer the old look from IM2.  Also, what happened to the shoulder-mounted minigun?  But I do like the new Iron Man armor.

Prometheus Blu-ray and DVD Details (Article) - 10/1/2012 7:24:38 PM

I absolutely have a sense of humor.  But having suffered from depression myself and also having two friends take their own lives (one of whom just two months ago), I just don't find it funny.  Nothing personal against you.  Just didn't like the comment.

Prometheus Blu-ray and DVD Details (Article) - 9/30/2012 8:24:39 PM

Yeah, definitely not cool, mellow

Prometheus Blu-ray and DVD Details (Article) - 9/29/2012 9:31:13 AM

Oh boy oh boy!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombie Trailer (Article) - 9/27/2012 8:56:20 AM

Sweeeet.

But I've gone on record before saying that I wasn't overly impressed with the first Black Ops.  Just something about it I didn't think it was as good as other CoD games.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA