All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 651 - 660 of 1,919

Mania Review: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Article) - 4/7/2014 8:00:01 AM

Saw it last night, and it was pretty awesome.  Good ole Bobby Redford hasn't lost a step.  The end certainly seems to be setting up a third Capt. America film.  It didn't feel like it really ties in with Avengers, except for the end credits scene after the movie.  That seemed to be setting up more Hydra involvement somewhere down the line, perhaps Avengers 2?  Or maybe it is just more set up for Capt. 3, but the story itself seems to be primed to continue in a third installment Capt. installment.

Goonies Sequel Happening? (Article) - 4/6/2014 1:13:25 PM

Many ships have sailed, and this is one of the bigger ones.

Godzilla - Extended Look - Trailer (Article) - 4/6/2014 1:11:59 PM

Ho...Ly...Shi...It

Godzilla - Extended Look - Trailer (Article) - 4/6/2014 1:04:13 PM

Only if it's yellow spandex, black spandex, blue spandex or red spandex.

TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION - Official TV Spot #1 (Article) - 3/31/2014 4:22:29 PM

As "bad" as each of these movies has been, I still enjoy them as a cheap thrill.  A guilty pleasure if you will.  I'm not looking for the next great movie with these.

On one of my side notes:  Anyone seen Sabotage yet?  I saw it last night and I'm surprised that Rob hasn't reviewed it.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer (Article) - 3/28/2014 2:50:59 PM

We need the Technodrome!  Lol!  That would at least give Bay more excuses to set off more explosions.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer (Article) - 3/28/2014 2:48:34 PM

Has the feel of Transformers but with turtles...

Phantasm V: Ravager Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/28/2014 2:29:33 PM

I remember watching the first one as a kid and loving it.  Can't remember if I ever saw the second one or not.  Might have to check out all of them.

INTO THE STORM Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/27/2014 5:54:21 PM

And yes, I realize the dude from Smaug is in this, but the graphic is clearly from another article.

INTO THE STORM Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/27/2014 5:53:26 PM