All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 651 - 660 of 1,612

Mania Review: White House Down (Article) - 6/29/2013 9:44:25 AM

Lol!  I'm just thinking of the text my mom sent me last night saying that this was "the best movie ever!"

Lol!  But she loves that Tater Chandling dude.  I kept asking her why she and my dad went to see that and not Man of Steel.  My dad even said he wouldn't mind going to see MoS again after seeing it with me for Fathers Day.

First ESCAPE PLAN Trailer Hits (Article) - 6/29/2013 9:30:46 AM

Actually looks pretty sick I think.

First CURSE OF CHUCKY Photos (Article) - 6/29/2013 9:13:41 AM

Don Mancini.  Had to look him up on IMDB.  Couldn't remember his name.

First CURSE OF CHUCKY Photos (Article) - 6/29/2013 9:08:36 AM

My cousin's husband (or something like that, just remember he's part of the family somehow but never met him) used to be the head writer for these movie and was the main creator of the Chucky character.  I wonder if he's involved in this one as well.  I'll have to look into it.  I remember years ago before the news actually broke hearing from my mom that he was writing Bride of Chucky.  Haven't heard anything about this one though.

First Clip of PACIFIC RIM (Article) - 6/27/2013 10:26:17 PM

Less than riveting.

Can't wait for this movie though!

New TERMINATOR Trilogy Rebooted (Article) - 6/27/2013 10:21:28 PM

Unfortunately, I think this is how they have to do it.  I don't necessarily like it, but if they want to be successful then they need to start over.

Mania Review: Man of Steel (Article) - 6/26/2013 9:05:36 PM

You're right, Wise.  Easter egg is the wrong way to put it.  What I meant was that it seemed like an homage.

KNIGHT RIDER Finds Writer (Article) - 6/26/2013 9:02:58 PM

Yes!  I hope they do this!

Mania Review: Man of Steel (Article) - 6/25/2013 9:39:40 PM

I was thinking it was a coincidence, jonniej...But man, you would think they would have thought about it or caught it either as they were shooting the scene or during editing.  I even turned to my dad right after the scene and said something about it and he acknowledged it, recognizing it as being familiar from the Hulk tv series.

Schwarzenegger for Zombie Film? (Article) - 6/24/2013 11:48:13 PM

Don't get me wrong.  Love Arnold.  But I would prefer to see King Conan.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA