All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 651 - 660 of 1,497

Pacific Rim: Official Main Trailer (Article) - 5/19/2013 10:33:16 AM

Can't wait!  My most anticipated movie of the year!  Been looking forward to this one since the first trailer came out several months ago.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Trailer (Article) - 5/15/2013 9:22:22 AM

Lol...Don't touch Lola!  This actually looks pretty cool.  I think my skepticizm is fading.

Agents of SHIELD First Promo (Article) - 5/13/2013 9:35:07 PM

It's a goddamn comic book story!  Is it that hard to accept that he didn't die?

Man of Steel TV SPOT: Make a Choice (Article) - 5/13/2013 9:29:52 PM

BTW, Wiseguy...my new avatar is for you.  It's Mr. Bean as an Avatar!

Man of Steel TV SPOT: Make a Choice (Article) - 5/13/2013 9:28:34 PM

Sucker Punch is one of the few Netflix movies that I sent back without watching the entire thing...

Just couldn't get into it.  At least not as much as I could've gotten into one of those chicks...ZING!

Gravity: Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 5/11/2013 9:53:08 PM

Actually, you might be able to hear an explosion from inside your space suit since there's air inside your helmet for the shock wave to travel through.  But then again, how does the shock wave even travel TO your helmet if there's no air in space for it to compress and therefore travel....I'm getting a headache.

Rhino: First Look Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Article) - 5/11/2013 9:48:30 PM

I'm saying, that looks like a tattoo on his forehead if you look closely.  And it would make sense with the other tats on his knuckles and arm and I'm sure there are more.  And, again, if you look closely it kinda looks like it might be wording tattooed on his forehead.  Like a prison tat.

Rhino: First Look Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Article) - 5/11/2013 2:41:35 PM

I can't tell if that's a scar on his head or not.  Looks like it could be a tattoo.  Maybe some text or lettering, like a phrase or something.

S.H.I.E.L.D. First Look On Sunday (Article) - 5/11/2013 12:43:43 PM

I have to admit I wasn't initially too hyped for this, but I'm kinda starting to build up at least a bit of curiosity.  Not sure I'll catch the first look tomorrow night, but I'll certainly check out the premiere.

Rhino: First Look Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Article) - 5/11/2013 12:30:40 PM

I think he'll do fine with the role.  Of course, I know nothing about the comic book Rhino character.  But Giamatti did a great job playing a crazy ass villain in Shoot 'em Up, so I have high hopes for him in this.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA