All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 651 - 660 of 1,886

Mania Box Office Report: 300 RULES the Kingdom (Article) - 3/10/2014 8:58:35 PM

I have to say, I went to see Rise of An Empire tonight because there wasn't really anything else that interested me that I hadn't seen.

And it kinda sucked.  Halfway through I was checking the time to see how much longer was left in the movie.  No plot, characters who I didn't care about, and it was basically 103 minutes of a series of brief slo-mo battle scenes.  I agree with Trate.  It'll be lucky to make #4 next week.

New MALEFICENT Poster Arrives (Article) - 3/10/2014 9:49:55 AM

Thems is some cheek bones.

Afflicted: Official Trailer (Article) - 3/7/2014 5:56:16 PM

I'll also admit that it does look kinda interesting, but I still don't understand why we need half a dozen "found footage/handgeld cam" movies every year.

The Boxtrolls: Trailer #3 (Article) - 3/7/2014 5:43:27 PM

Reminds me of something Tim Burton would make.

The Boxtrolls: Trailer #3 (Article) - 3/7/2014 5:40:50 PM

Yep, I saw the same thing you guys are talking about in front of Lego.  Impressive, to say the least.

ALIEN ABDUCTION Trailer (Article) - 3/7/2014 5:38:26 PM

I think I'd rather spend $10.50 to watch monkeys fling their own feces at the movie screen.  $17 if it was an IMAX screen and I was allowed to supply said feces.

ALIEN ABDUCTION Trailer (Article) - 3/7/2014 5:34:11 PM

Oh, no!  I just shat on my laptop screen!

Wait...false alarm.  It was just the Alien Abduction trailer.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - New Extended Clip (Article) - 3/7/2014 5:00:00 PM

Looks like my kind of superhero movie.  I'm a big spy/intrigue guy and this seems to have plenty of it.

Also, I came across some comic books from when I was kid.  I forgot that I used to read them from time to time.  They all look to be from the early '90s.  Anyone recognize these?

Guardians of the Galaxy (July 1992, aboard the Starship Capt. America); Cage (looks like Arpil 1991); Punisher 2099:  Blades of Blue Max; Spider-Man:  Blood Lust of the Lizard pt 2 of 5; Superman:  Krisis of the Krimson Kpryptonite pt 1; Batman Bloodlines:  Outbreak; Punisher War Zone:  HIgh Stakes; Superman vs Sinbad; Shadow of the Bat:  The Last Arkham

Mania Review: Non-Stop (Article) - 3/4/2014 8:25:50 PM

I saw it tonight and as far as the ending I do have to agree with Dazzler and Calamity and the ridiculous liberal message at the end.  Up til that point it was awesome.

The Spring of '84: Repo Man (Article) - 3/4/2014 8:23:44 PM

I friggin' loved this movie.  I remember renting the DVD from Blockbuster with my buddy years ago back when we were really huge pot heads.  Loads of fun.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA