All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 651 - 660 of 1,547

300: Rise of an Empire - Official Trailer 1 (Article) - 6/13/2013 11:45:14 AM

Next March?!?!  WTF!

THE WOLVERINE: International Trailer #2 (Article) - 6/12/2013 11:05:16 AM

Looks better than the other trailers, but I'm still skeptical.  Origins had some cool trailers too.

Purge 2 Green-lighted (Article) - 6/12/2013 10:54:43 AM

Well that's what I mean.  I think if you factor in the indifference of "good" men then we kinda become outnumbered.  Of course it's kind of a moot argument anyway sine there's really no way to quantify or really even qualify it.

Purge 2 Green-lighted (Article) - 6/11/2013 9:51:11 PM

Lol!  My mom sent me a text tonight saying The Purge seemed like an "awful premise for a movie."  I responded by saying that it's a good premise for a sci-fi/horror movie and that it really makes you think and it raises some real questions about human nature.

I honestly believe in the inherent evil of mankind and that those of us who are good are in the minority.  I mean, just look at what's going on in the world today!  Haha!  And it doesn't necessarily have to be blatantly evil like Hitler or Stalin or anyone like that.  I just feel like the assholes outnumber the good people.  However, I also feel that good is stronger than evil even though we're outnumbered.  It's just a matter of the good people making a stand,  The indifference of good men qualifies as evil.

Man of Steel Sequel Green-lighted (Article) - 6/11/2013 9:33:52 AM

DarthBob, it should be Nuclear Man 1 though.  Lol, have you ever seen that?  Originally there was a scene where Superman fought a first Nuclear Man who was kinda like the retarded little brother.  He was Luthor's first attempt at creating the villain we saw in the final cut.  You can find the scene on youtube.  Let's just say they made the right move by cutting that entire part of the story.

Man of Steel Sequel Green-lighted (Article) - 6/10/2013 10:39:40 PM

Basically in Smith's story you got Brainiac searching for the Eradicator so he can absorb its infinite energy and maintain his humanoid form forever and become all powerful.  He ends up stumbling upon Supes on Earth where he also knows Eradicator is because Jor-El "wouldn't leave him alone without the Eradicator."  Brainiac teams up with Luthor to exploit Luthor's company for energy and gain the trust of the humans and he builds the Shadowcaster in order to block out the sun and weaken Supes.  Brainiac sends Doomsday down to kill Superman and Eradicator finds Superman's body and gives him the regeneration suit to revive him.  Eradicator is actually the ship Kal-El came to Earth in and Supes has to get into the Eradicator like an Iron Man suit while healing in order to destroy the Shadowcaster and get his powers back from the sun and eventually save the day.

It was a fun read.  I felt like I had actually watched the movie.  And keep in mind that I'm not a comics guy, so all this was new for me and I had nothing else to really fall back on as far as history and reference.

Man of Steel Sequel Green-lighted (Article) - 6/10/2013 9:45:21 PM

Trate knows of what I speak.

Man of Steel Sequel Green-lighted (Article) - 6/10/2013 9:44:39 PM

Smith's script involves Brainiac, Luthor, Doomsday, and the Eradicator.  If you haven't read it, look it up.  A couple Sundays ago I took a couple hours and sat down to read it.  Terrific story.

Man of Steel Sequel Green-lighted (Article) - 6/10/2013 9:41:33 PM

Make Kevin Smith's Superman Lives script into a movie!  Just don't let Tim Burton anywhere near it...

Hobbit 2 Trailer with Man of Steel (Article) - 6/9/2013 11:11:26 PM

zillaman, where'd you see MoS already?

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA