All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 651 - 660 of 1,650

Gibson, Banderas, and Ford for Expendables 3 (Article) - 8/15/2013 10:26:47 PM

I love Every Which Way But Loose!

G.I. Joe Retaliation Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 8/15/2013 10:20:47 PM

I'm right there with you, Shogunn.

Bale, Batman, and $50 Million? (Article) - 8/15/2013 10:15:57 PM

Woah, woah, woah, DarthoftheDead!  Don't you be bad-mouthing my mancrush, Tom Hardy.

And actually, his original voice (if you check it out) was way better before they decided to take liberties with it and digitally alter it and all such nonsense.  Looking past the voice, his performance was terrific.

G.I. Joe Retaliation Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 8/14/2013 10:53:01 PM

I have to agree with Hanso, especially with killing off Duke and going with Flint.  Even though as a kid I always kinda liked Flint and he was one of my favorite Joe action figures.  Still got a bunch of stuff in my attic.

While I enjoyed the first one, I thought the sequel was better.  But to each his own.  People who expect any live-action G.I. Joe movie to live up to the cartoon/comic though need to pull themselves out of their nostalgic dreams.  It's just not going to translate.  It's cool if you don't like the movies, but to try to compare them to the 80s cartoons and shit then...you got issues, son!  So many of us screamed and cried for a live-action movie and when it finally happens and it doesn't turn out exactly like we wanted (kinda like Transformers) all of a sudden it was a horrible idea.  Hogwash!  I will keep watching because even though it's bad, it's damn entertaining.  Kinda like Evil Dead.  Terrible movie, but I'll be damned if it's still not one of the best ever!

G.I. Joe Retaliation Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 8/14/2013 1:35:30 PM

I finally checked it out On Demand one night last week.  I liked it.  Fun movie.

Gibson, Banderas, and Ford for Expendables 3 (Article) - 8/13/2013 11:51:37 PM

Anyone else see the JCVD movie?

HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE International Trailer (Article) - 8/13/2013 11:20:48 AM

If Katniss shows her tits I will be there for the midnight IMAX 3D screening.

Gibson, Banderas, and Ford for Expendables 3 (Article) - 8/13/2013 11:14:35 AM

The first one was pretty good.  The second one was friggin' awesome!  JCVD played a great villain.  Considering the second was better than the first, I'm hoping this one is another step up.  Bring it on, Sly!

And, mlaforce.  I love ya, bro.  But you're wrong on this one.  If you don't like the movies that's fine, but if you're complaining because these movies have no "depth" and lack of a great screenplay then I think you missed the point of these movies.  Even before the first one was released Sly came out and admitted as much.  Don't be such a negative Nancy and just have fun with the rest of us!

Sharknado Sequel Title! (Article) - 8/8/2013 9:18:58 PM

That's my suggestion for the sequel..."Going in Dry."

New Hobbit 2 IMAGE (Article) - 8/8/2013 9:06:59 PM

Lol!  Yeah, monkey.  Maybe your co-worker is horny and she's diggin' on you and wants to impress you.  Maybe she wants you to split her Robin meat hood...

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA