All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 651 - 660 of 1,654

Bale, Batman, and $50 Million? (Article) - 8/17/2013 11:32:51 PM

Apology accepted, Darth.  Lol!  But yeah, I would've preferred the voice he actually did himself that was on display in the original cut of the opening scene they released before the movie opened.  It was a little difficult to understand in parts, but it wasn't altered and it was more realistic considering dude was wearing a mask that covered his mouth and most of his face.

HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE International Trailer (Article) - 8/15/2013 11:02:55 PM

Blanczech, I like your list of sequels.  How about Terminator 2?  Or even dare I say...Evil Dead 2?

Gibson, Banderas, and Ford for Expendables 3 (Article) - 8/15/2013 10:29:57 PM

But in all seriousness, I understand what you're saying, mlaforce.  I personally have enjoyed the Expendables movies and took my dad to see both in the theater, but I really do get where you're coming from and I'm not gonna bust your balls over it.  Or maybe your clit?  I dunno.  Your profile says you're a female.  Lol!

Gibson, Banderas, and Ford for Expendables 3 (Article) - 8/15/2013 10:26:47 PM

I love Every Which Way But Loose!

G.I. Joe Retaliation Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 8/15/2013 10:20:47 PM

I'm right there with you, Shogunn.

Bale, Batman, and $50 Million? (Article) - 8/15/2013 10:15:57 PM

Woah, woah, woah, DarthoftheDead!  Don't you be bad-mouthing my mancrush, Tom Hardy.

And actually, his original voice (if you check it out) was way better before they decided to take liberties with it and digitally alter it and all such nonsense.  Looking past the voice, his performance was terrific.

G.I. Joe Retaliation Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 8/14/2013 10:53:01 PM

I have to agree with Hanso, especially with killing off Duke and going with Flint.  Even though as a kid I always kinda liked Flint and he was one of my favorite Joe action figures.  Still got a bunch of stuff in my attic.

While I enjoyed the first one, I thought the sequel was better.  But to each his own.  People who expect any live-action G.I. Joe movie to live up to the cartoon/comic though need to pull themselves out of their nostalgic dreams.  It's just not going to translate.  It's cool if you don't like the movies, but to try to compare them to the 80s cartoons and shit then...you got issues, son!  So many of us screamed and cried for a live-action movie and when it finally happens and it doesn't turn out exactly like we wanted (kinda like Transformers) all of a sudden it was a horrible idea.  Hogwash!  I will keep watching because even though it's bad, it's damn entertaining.  Kinda like Evil Dead.  Terrible movie, but I'll be damned if it's still not one of the best ever!

G.I. Joe Retaliation Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 8/14/2013 1:35:30 PM

I finally checked it out On Demand one night last week.  I liked it.  Fun movie.

Gibson, Banderas, and Ford for Expendables 3 (Article) - 8/13/2013 11:51:37 PM

Anyone else see the JCVD movie?

HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE International Trailer (Article) - 8/13/2013 11:20:48 AM

If Katniss shows her tits I will be there for the midnight IMAX 3D screening.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA