All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 661 - 670 of 1,804

I, Frankenstein- Official First Clip (Article) - 1/13/2014 5:03:05 PM

Two negatives make a positive, right?  Maybe as a tag-team they could achieve something akin to critical mass and really blow us away.

I, Frankenstein- Official First Clip (Article) - 1/13/2014 4:58:55 PM

You might be onto something, monkeyfoot.  Could be box office gold.

From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series Trailer (Article) - 1/13/2014 4:57:25 PM

<face/palm>

I, Frankenstein- Official First Clip (Article) - 1/12/2014 5:24:25 PM

This just looks so supremely bad.  This and Hecules look to be just a touch above SyFy standards.  Though, at least SyFy has realized what it is and ran with it and churned out crap that's at least so bad it's entertaining.  I agree.  What the hell was Eckhart thinking?  He's had a pretty good career going up until now.

The Hateful Eight next for Tarantino (Article) - 1/12/2014 5:20:39 PM

I like it.  And I think we should keep "our" eyes open for more news.  :)

More Captain America: The Winter Soldier IMAGES (Article) - 1/9/2014 8:12:19 PM

Yeah, Firefox was doing the same thing for me.  Telling me it was a "Reported Attack Site" and not letting me get on the site without a manual override.

Robocop Omnicorp 2027 CES Keynote Presentation (Article) - 1/9/2014 7:50:20 PM

As a huge fan of the original, I would certainly feel a bit more optimistic if it were rated R.  But at the same time, they can get away with a lot more these days in a PG-13 movie.  I mean, the original almost received an X rating.  Get rid of all but one or two F-words and tone down the Alex Murphy murder scene and the original could very well get a PG-13 rating today.  I think sometimes people put too much emphasis on movie ratings.  They can do a lot with PG-13 these days.  So I'd like to see an R rating, but the PG-13 isn't going to deter me one iota from paying for a movie ticket.

More Captain America: The Winter Soldier IMAGES (Article) - 1/6/2014 12:35:01 PM

spiderhero, it's called the Whitehole Exploit Kit:  Download 3.  It's malware.

Puma for Amazing Spider-Man 2? (Article) - 1/5/2014 9:47:52 AM

I'm still getting the "Reported Attack Page" warning on my browser, but the site seems to be working ok now.  I've gotten the warning before during past issues and it just went away on its own after visiting a couple times.

More Captain America: The Winter Soldier IMAGES (Article) - 1/5/2014 9:42:32 AM

Is Mania back up and running on all cylinders?  Or as many cylinders as it used to run on?  For several days I couldn't get on the site without being immediately redirected to some another site or getting the "Reported Attack Page" warning.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA