All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 661 - 670 of 1,743

Muppets Most Wanted Poster (Article) - 10/28/2013 1:00:19 PM

I should kick my own ass too because I always hate when people comment before reading an entire article.  Shame on my me!

Muppets Most Wanted Poster (Article) - 10/28/2013 12:54:31 PM

Yeah, I saw that after I posted...

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - Final Trailer (Article) - 10/28/2013 8:59:02 AM

Still haven't seen the first one all the way through.  I would certainly like to see MORE of Katnis though.

Hint hint.  Wink wink.  Nod nod.  Nudge nudge...Titty titty.

Muppets Most Wanted Poster (Article) - 10/28/2013 8:52:16 AM

Why are there two Kermits?  And why do they both look so damn stoned?

47 RONIN: Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 10/28/2013 8:50:32 AM

I know Kung Fu...

Deadpool Movie Update (Article) - 10/25/2013 10:48:37 PM

BTW, I'm drunk and watching Executive Decision on Military Channel...

Deadpool Movie Update (Article) - 10/25/2013 10:47:10 PM

Lol!  No!  Not Cage!  You all know I how much I can't stand that tool.  Jay Kay!

I would vomit, drink my vomit through a straw, sit on a .50 cal Desert Eagle with the barrel up my ass and pay Mr. Cage to pull the trigger.

So...Mark Wahlberg?  Maybe?  I wouldn't hate that choice...

Deadpool Movie Update (Article) - 10/25/2013 10:42:42 PM

How about Nic Cage?

Mania Review: Escape Plan (Article) - 10/22/2013 8:50:16 PM

Just saw it tonight.  I was entertained.  I mean, I pretty much knew what I was in for.  And I thought Jim Caviezel did a great job as the bad guy.  I was kinda like an updated Lock Up.

Mania Review: Escape Plan (Article) - 10/18/2013 1:14:24 PM

Just another add to my lengthy list of "wanna see."

BTW, I saw Gravity the other night.  Utterly amazing.  Loved it.  Not very often that a single movie can evoke so many emotions.  And some of them simultaneously.  I mean, it's got joy and despair and sorrow and serenity.  Again, I loved it.  My favorite movie remains Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas, but Gravity might be one of the best movies I've ever seen.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA