All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 661 - 670 of 1,614

Mania Review: Man of Steel (Article) - 6/25/2013 9:39:40 PM

I was thinking it was a coincidence, jonniej...But man, you would think they would have thought about it or caught it either as they were shooting the scene or during editing.  I even turned to my dad right after the scene and said something about it and he acknowledged it, recognizing it as being familiar from the Hulk tv series.

Schwarzenegger for Zombie Film? (Article) - 6/24/2013 11:48:13 PM

Don't get me wrong.  Love Arnold.  But I would prefer to see King Conan.

Schwarzenegger for Zombie Film? (Article) - 6/24/2013 11:23:33 PM

Great point, blankczech.  Arnold is only three years younger than my dad.  I'm the youngest of three and I'm 31.  Making her like 18 or something would be way off.  Or maybe they're going to continue to try and convince us that Arnie is way younger than he really is.

Mania Review: Man of Steel (Article) - 6/24/2013 11:15:18 PM

Hulk easter egg?

PACIFIC RIM: Official Extended TV Spot (Article) - 6/24/2013 10:52:15 PM

Probably said this half a dozen times already:  My most anticipated movie of the summer...

Gatchaman Japanese Trailer (Article) - 6/24/2013 9:46:43 AM

I can't understand a word they're saying!

Doctor Sleep Trailer (Article) - 6/23/2013 8:56:55 PM

I read mostly thrillers, political thrillers, espionage stories and such; both fiction and non-fiction.  Stories about military, combat, spies, that sort of thing.  Tom Clancy is my favorite and recently I've gotten into Vince Flynn and Brad Thor.  I never really got into King or any of the other horror novelists, which is interesting since I love horror movies.  This one sounds intriguing.  Might have to pick it up.  Hopefully it'll be offered in a Kindle version.

Jurassic Park 4 Plot Details (Article) - 6/23/2013 6:27:54 PM

I've said it before, I won't believe it til I'm actually sitting in the theater and see the title screen...

As for that "mystery dinosaur" causing all the havok, I'd love to see the Allosaurus.  Badest of all the badasses back in the day, yo.

The Rock for Terminator 5? (Article) - 6/23/2013 6:19:56 PM

Yeah, I just don't know.  Obviously I'll watch whatever they decide to put out (at this point I think the suits have figured that out with this franchise), but another time travel back to the '40s/'50s to terminate Sarah's parents?  Doesn't seem very original.  I would be a lot more ok with that idea if they did kind of two stories in one movie where it goes back and forth between what's happening in the '40s/'50s and what's going on with the war in the "future."  Just pick up where Salvation left off and incorporate what's going on in the past and tie it all together.  Maybe show what happens when someone in the future gets killed in the past and like disappears in a puff of dust or something.  Or maybe some like flashbacks kinda.  Or something.

Everyone get all that?

Mania Review: Man of Steel (Article) - 6/23/2013 6:01:25 PM

And, wildwestie, I think you're right about the truck.  LexCorp was certainly on the tanker truck though during that final battle.  Couldn't really miss it as it's coming right at you.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA