All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 671 - 680 of 1,299

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombie Trailer (Article) - 9/27/2012 8:56:20 AM

Sweeeet.

But I've gone on record before saying that I wasn't overly impressed with the first Black Ops.  Just something about it I didn't think it was as good as other CoD games.

3 Cloud Atlas TV Spots (Article) - 9/27/2012 8:48:00 AM

The first spot is kinda confusing.  It doesn't really give any sort of explanation of the movie and people who don't already know what it's about willl probably not really understand it.  The other two I like.  They hint that the movie is about the past, present and future souls kinda "colliding."

DVD Shopping Bag: The Avengers, Batman, and Bond (Article) - 9/26/2012 8:32:50 PM

But I'm socially liberal!  Legalize it!

DVD Shopping Bag: The Avengers, Batman, and Bond (Article) - 9/26/2012 8:25:29 PM

Haha, well I'm a conservative (government is too big) and I agree with taxes on a fundamental level, but I'm not gonna argue about not having to pay them when I order from Amazon!  But they just came to a deal with the VA government and are going to be building a distribution center here not too far from where I live.  Southside of Richmond I believe, other side of the James River from me.  Talking about starting to charge tax in our state soon.  Booooo!

Hathaway for Robopocalypse (Article) - 9/26/2012 10:48:19 AM

I love Robot Jox!  I even rented it from Netflix once a while back.

DVD Shopping Bag: The Avengers, Batman, and Bond (Article) - 9/26/2012 9:22:57 AM

Ahhh!  Stop talking about getting your copies!  I pre-ordered mine back in June and have been excited ever since.  Gets delivered on Friday.  At this point, what's two more days?

Hathaway for Robopocalypse (Article) - 9/26/2012 9:19:23 AM

I don't like the title.  Unless it's going be like a comedy or something.  Otherwise, it's ok for a book a title, but as a movie title it just sounds kinda cheesy if they're really trying to make a serious post-apocolyptic movie.

DVD Shopping Bag: The Avengers, Batman, and Bond (Article) - 9/25/2012 8:41:15 PM

Wyldstaar, where do you live?  Amazon still doesn't charge any tax here in VA.

DVD Shopping Bag: The Avengers, Batman, and Bond (Article) - 9/25/2012 1:11:42 PM

Nevermind, it came down in price since I placed my order so it was $19.99.

DVD Shopping Bag: The Avengers, Batman, and Bond (Article) - 9/25/2012 1:09:35 PM

What's the list price for Avengers 2-disc DVD/Blu-Ray set?  I pre-ordered it on Amazon back in June for $24.  Just got an email saying it'll be delivered on Friday!

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA