All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 671 - 680 of 1,480

7 New Man of Steel Photos (Article) - 4/11/2013 9:48:29 AM

And I'm with Wiseguy on Amy Adams.  I am a fan.  And she has one of the nicest asses in Hollywood.

As for the new Superman gear, I'm fine with it.  I don't think they could've just dusted off Chris Reeve's old costume, and I wouldn't expect them to.  I do expect them to come up with a new, fresh costume.  Now, I will say that I liked the costume from Superman Returns a little better, but I'm ok with this one.  It looks more like something you might expect a dude from another planet to wear.  It has more of a futuristic, not-of-this-world look to it.  And if you think this costume is bad, go check out the one that we would've seen had Tim Burton made his Superman film.  Jesus, that thing was horrendous!

7 New Man of Steel Photos (Article) - 4/11/2013 9:39:45 AM

Yeah, I'm definitely digging Zod's fresh gear.

Man of Steel TV SPOT #1 (Article) - 4/10/2013 7:54:33 PM

Violator!  <fist pound>

Mania Review: Jurassic Park 3D (Article) - 4/10/2013 8:14:07 AM

Saw it last night.  I would have preferred they re-release it in standard format.  The 3D just really made it feel cluttered and in some scenes it really made the CGI look really cheesy, especially in those big shots in the fields and stuff.  I enjoyed it anyway just seeing again on the big screen.

Chastain for Crimson Peak (Article) - 4/9/2013 3:22:02 PM

Loved her in Zero Dark Thirty.

Man of Steel TV SPOT #1 (Article) - 4/9/2013 3:20:24 PM

I'm with ya, Wiseguy.  I've been stoked for this ever since the first teasers and photos came out near the end of 2011.  Caught this TV spot last night during the basketball game.  Got the juices flowing.

Chastain for Crimson Peak (Article) - 4/8/2013 7:10:30 PM

Haha, yeah well there's not really much here to comment on otherwise.  With Pacific Rim there's actually something to talk about.

Iron Man 3: Clip 1 (Article) - 4/8/2013 6:45:59 PM

Wyldstaar, I've already heard the rumor, or the hint, that Happy dies and his "personality" gets programmed into one of Tony's drone armors.  It's actually referred to as the H.A.P.P.y armor, or the Mark XLV Hypervelocity Autonomous Personnel Protector.

New Elysium Poster (Article) - 4/8/2013 6:35:48 PM

I understand where you're coming from, but the plots are very different.  But I like this poster.  Interesting.

The Lone Ranger Character Posters (Article) - 4/8/2013 6:30:34 PM

Lol, I thought this had already come and gone without my noticing!  Seriously, I saw the trailer over the holidays and the Super Bowl ads, but I never heard anything more about it.  I just assumed it already left the theaters, and I was expecting this to be an article about the Blu-Ray release.

You can tell how excited I am about this one!

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA