All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 671 - 680 of 1,706

thezillaman (Profile) - 9/6/2013 10:43:47 PM

What up, dawg!

death4sale (Profile) - 9/6/2013 10:43:13 PM

What up, dawg!

True Blood to End in 2014 (Article) - 9/6/2013 10:36:41 PM

millean, I get what you're saying.  But we come here to this site to bitch and moan and occasionally give praise.  I certainly don't agree with everyone all of the time either.  You're one of my old school Mania friends.  Much love, yo.  You get what I'm saying.

But yes, even though I don't watch it, I'm glad it's leaving.  Lol!

1st RoboCop Trailer (Article) - 9/6/2013 10:28:19 PM

Higgy, her name is Ms. Basketball Tits.

1st RoboCop Trailer (Article) - 9/6/2013 10:26:06 PM

I also just saw NASA's lunar orbiter launch tonight.  I think it's only about 100 miles from me here in Richmond.  Tried to get a photo, but it didn't look like much more than a star in the sky with my phone camera.

Under The Skin Teaser Trailer (Article) - 9/6/2013 10:15:22 AM

Say what you will.  I like my tits...

1st RoboCop Trailer (Article) - 9/6/2013 10:04:31 AM

I hate to say it, because I'm such a huge fan of the original, but I think it looks pretty cool and I'm looking forward to it.  In fact, I actually got excited when they first announced that they were making this several years ago.  I feel like dudes like Gary Oldman and Sammy L. wouldn't have jumped on board if they didn't think it was gonna be halfway decent.  And I'm hoping mayne this will mark a comeback for good ole Mr. Mom.

Gravity: Official Main Trailer (Article) - 9/5/2013 12:24:42 PM

Looks pretty intense.

Jarred Harris for Poltergeist Remake (Article) - 9/5/2013 12:18:42 PM

I concur.  Total shite.

True Blood to End in 2014 (Article) - 9/4/2013 10:44:49 AM

Thank God.  The end can't come soon enough.  I watched some of the first season, but after that it got a little too, what's the word, STUPID, for me.  I remember being forced to watch an episode two summers ago when I was on vacation at the beach with a friend and his friend who love the show.  I think I laughed through most of it.  That kinda pissed them off.  Lol!

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA