All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 671 - 680 of 1,627

New TERMINATOR Trilogy Rebooted (Article) - 6/27/2013 10:21:28 PM

Unfortunately, I think this is how they have to do it.  I don't necessarily like it, but if they want to be successful then they need to start over.

Mania Review: Man of Steel (Article) - 6/26/2013 9:05:36 PM

You're right, Wise.  Easter egg is the wrong way to put it.  What I meant was that it seemed like an homage.

KNIGHT RIDER Finds Writer (Article) - 6/26/2013 9:02:58 PM

Yes!  I hope they do this!

Mania Review: Man of Steel (Article) - 6/25/2013 9:39:40 PM

I was thinking it was a coincidence, jonniej...But man, you would think they would have thought about it or caught it either as they were shooting the scene or during editing.  I even turned to my dad right after the scene and said something about it and he acknowledged it, recognizing it as being familiar from the Hulk tv series.

Schwarzenegger for Zombie Film? (Article) - 6/24/2013 11:48:13 PM

Don't get me wrong.  Love Arnold.  But I would prefer to see King Conan.

Schwarzenegger for Zombie Film? (Article) - 6/24/2013 11:23:33 PM

Great point, blankczech.  Arnold is only three years younger than my dad.  I'm the youngest of three and I'm 31.  Making her like 18 or something would be way off.  Or maybe they're going to continue to try and convince us that Arnie is way younger than he really is.

Mania Review: Man of Steel (Article) - 6/24/2013 11:15:18 PM

Hulk easter egg?

PACIFIC RIM: Official Extended TV Spot (Article) - 6/24/2013 10:52:15 PM

Probably said this half a dozen times already:  My most anticipated movie of the summer...

Gatchaman Japanese Trailer (Article) - 6/24/2013 9:46:43 AM

I can't understand a word they're saying!

Doctor Sleep Trailer (Article) - 6/23/2013 8:56:55 PM

I read mostly thrillers, political thrillers, espionage stories and such; both fiction and non-fiction.  Stories about military, combat, spies, that sort of thing.  Tom Clancy is my favorite and recently I've gotten into Vince Flynn and Brad Thor.  I never really got into King or any of the other horror novelists, which is interesting since I love horror movies.  This one sounds intriguing.  Might have to pick it up.  Hopefully it'll be offered in a Kindle version.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA