All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 671 - 680 of 1,277

Cloud Atlas Official Trailer #1 (Article) - 9/7/2012 9:25:35 AM

Violator, on repeat and slow-mo.  Aw yeeeaaah.

"I want you to make me feel good!"

CURSE OF CHUCKY Begins (Article) - 9/6/2012 8:40:35 AM

The dude who writes these movies (Don Mancini I think?) is married to one of my like cousins or something on  my mom's side.  Something like that.  He married into my mom's family somehow.  I remember hearing about him working on Bride of Chucky before it was even announced.  I remember as a kid getting to hold one of the actual Chucky dolls that they used in the movies.

Anyway, I'm down for another one.  Whatever.  I'm with Wise though.  I wouldn't mind seeing a reboot.

Hansel & Gretel Trailer (Article) - 9/5/2012 9:55:55 AM

Oh, you mean the sequel he did with Dennis Hopper and Renee Zellwegger?  That one was kinda weird.  Almost a dark comedy.  I dunno.  I never heard that, but I wouldn't be surprised.  It seems to be a trend forming that these actors make these movies that get pushed back because they're gonna be starring in some huge blockbuster, and the studios figure they can make more money after the actor becomes a superstar.  Also happened with Cabin in the Woods with Chris Hemsworth.  I don't think any studio has ever admitted the tactic, but sometimes it's pretty obvious.  I mean, you figure this one was supposed to be released back in the spring just months before Renner was set to become a big-time action star with The Avengers and then Bourne Legacy back-to-back.  Guess I can't blame them.  Pretty savvy business move if you ask me.

Hansel & Gretel Trailer (Article) - 9/5/2012 9:30:29 AM

Looks to me like it's just a movie that Renner did before he realized that The Avengers and Bourne were gonna make him a big star.  You know - a mistake.  I guarantee that's why they pushed the release date back so far.  They figured it'd make more money after people saw Renner in The Avengers and Bourne Legacy.

Michael Clarke Duncan Passes (Article) - 9/4/2012 8:30:29 AM

This is one of the first news stories I read when I woke up this morning.  Totally bummed me out.  Not the way I like to start my day, that's for sure.  Just so sad.  I echo everything Wiseguy said.  MCD always seemed like such a class act.  I know my mom will be bummed, too.  She really likes his TV series,  "The Finder."

Michael Clarke Duncan Passes (Article) - 9/4/2012 8:00:33 AM

No way!  Sad beyond words!

Texas Chainsaw 3D Poster (Article) - 9/1/2012 9:33:49 PM

Who gives a shit.  These movies stopped being any good years ago.  How many more times are they gonna try to "reboot/remake" this thing?  The original was great.  Just leave it be...

A New Batman in 2015? (Article) - 8/29/2012 9:57:14 PM

I just can't help but feel like this is a knee-jerk reaction to the success that Marvel Sudios has had.  My gut tells me that this will either not work out at all, or it will completely flop at the box office.

First Official Carrie Images (Article) - 8/23/2012 9:13:45 PM

Haha, goodnight to you too, sir.  I appareciate the kudos.  Just gotta keep on keepin' on.  Nobody's gonna feel sorry for me and I'm not gonna feel sorry for myself.

First Official Carrie Images (Article) - 8/23/2012 8:38:56 PM

Well, my colon is gone, so the disease is gone too.  But the arthritis in my knees is still there, but it's really not too bad.  Docs aren't really certain that my back issues have anything to do with the UC; probably not.  As far as dealing with the back pain, fortunately it isn't a constant thing.  It's really just one of those issues where it gets aggravated now and then.  I have a herniated disc in my lower back and I think I just slipped another one in the middle of my back while working the other day; I've got an appointment with my orthopedist in two weeks to check that out.  But when it gets aggravated I basically can't walk for like a week, in which case I do have to take oxycodone or something like that.  Luckily I have a very high pain tolerance though.  Partly genetic and partly from having played football and other sports in my youth and just being used to dealing with pain on a regular basis.

As far as the kidney stones, they actually are a side effect of the surgery I had to cure the UC.  They're kinda unpredictable and come and go as they please.  Thankfully, most of the time they're so small that they aren't super painful and sometimes they even pass without my knowledge.  But I've had a couple that were about a half inch in diameter.  I can't even explain pain like that.  So anyway, the best way for me to deal with everything is to exercise and stay healthy.  I'm a little overweight right now, so I'm working on that by eating right and going to the gym four times a week.  This will help my back problems.  But again, I feel very fortunate and I have a great life.  I wouldn't change a thing!  I'm a lover of life!

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA