All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 671 - 680 of 1,658

New Hobbit 2 IMAGE (Article) - 8/8/2013 12:01:05 PM

I've seen people stick an arrow into the nock of another arrow (I've done it myself with darts), but from all the articles and such that I've read, it's impossible to split an arrow all the way from nock to head.  Maybe a couple inches or halfway, but everything I've read suggests it's impossible to pull the "Robin Hood."  Which makes sense.  It's physics.  The second arrow is going to deflect or lose momentum before it makes it all the way down to the end or head of the other arrow.

New Hobbit 2 IMAGE (Article) - 8/8/2013 9:54:48 AM

Lol!  Butt darts.

In all seriousness though, I don't see the point in putting out all these images that really don't show anything.  It happens with every big movie these days.  Show us a partial image of Smaug (don't want too much of a spoiler) or something.  Maybe just a full-body silouhette.  You know what I mean?  Something a little more rivetting than a couple friggin' Elves staring at each other at the edge of a cliff.  And before anyone says anything, I know who they are and that they're pivotal characters in the movie, but you get my point.

American Horror Story: Coven Teaser Trailer (Article) - 8/7/2013 2:42:46 PM

One of the best shows on TV.  Can't wait!  I'm ready!

Ford Joins EXPENDABLES 3 (Article) - 8/7/2013 11:38:02 AM

OOOH, SNAP!  Thems is fightin' words from Stallone!

Thor: The Dark World Official Trailer (Article) - 8/7/2013 11:36:31 AM

Looks better than the first one movie.

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST - Viral Teaser Trailer (Article) - 7/31/2013 1:48:35 PM

Kinda reminds me of the viral vid for the new Robocop.

47 Ronin: Trailer #1 (Article) - 7/26/2013 11:11:17 PM

"Utah!  Gimme two!"

HALLOWEEN 35TH ANNIVERSARY Blu-ray Details (Article) - 7/24/2013 10:14:16 PM

I'm in.

Kick-Ass 2: Extended Red Band Trailer (Article) - 7/22/2013 11:11:42 AM

Jim Carrey doesn't approve of the movie at all, Lol!  What a Liberal Hypocrite.  He does a movie and then once the whole gun control debate gets ramped up then all of a sudden the movie is evil and he's pleading for people not to go see it.  It's a shame, too, because I've always been a huge Jim Carrey fan.  I guess as long as the movie is good and his performance is up to par with his top roles from the past then I guess I can overlook his political ramblings and separate the real life Jim Carrey from the big screen Jim Carrey.

Kick-Ass 2: Extended Red Band Trailer (Article) - 7/22/2013 11:02:05 AM

Yeah, definitely looks cool.  I loved the first one and this one looks even more fun.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA