All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 681 - 690 of 1,742

Machete Kills Red Band Trailer #2 (Article) - 9/18/2013 9:40:02 AM

I don't care what anyone says, I think this looks fun as shit.

Gravity Extended CLIP (Article) - 9/17/2013 8:41:09 PM

Looks insane.  My favorite detail is that they actually acknowledge the fact that there is no sound in space, therefore all that chaos in that scene happens silently.  Space movies don't normally do that.

Affleck on Batman Backlash (Article) - 9/17/2013 8:24:09 PM

I think the people who cry "hater" are the bigger haters.  I just personally just don't care for Affleck's acting.  There, I said it.  I don't want him playing Batman.  I think he's cheesy.  His best role was in Dazed and Confused.  Just my opinion.  He's a very decent director and I'm sure he's a super nice guy.  Looks-wise though I can definitely see him in the cape and cowl.  But I'm not a hater.  I just happen to have an opinion that might differ from yours.  I also don't like Dave Matthews Band, but I respect the fact that they're a talented bunch of musicians.  If that makes me a hater then so-be-it.  Some people need to calm down and stop acting like 9th-graders.

Batman Vs. Superman Title Confirmed? (Article) - 9/17/2013 8:11:57 PM

He's gonna shit the bed.

Batman Vs. Superman Title Confirmed? (Article) - 9/17/2013 8:10:54 PM

I still don't like Benna Fleck...

Schwarzenegger for Avatar Villain? (Article) - 9/17/2013 8:08:17 PM

I guess Jimmy Cam figured he'd better get that prequel filmed at the same time or else Arnie might keel over before the movie gets filmed.

Mania Review: Insidious: Chapter 2 (Article) - 9/16/2013 10:39:46 PM

Went and saw this last night (Sunday) and it was very meh.  I might even rate it closer to a C-, which is really disappointing since I was really looking forward to it.  Basically everything Rob said in his review was pretty accurate.  Maybe I was just let down a little more than he was.

Escape from Tomorrow Trailer (Article) - 9/16/2013 10:30:05 PM

Whisky Tango Foxtrot...

Mania Review: Insidious: Chapter 2 (Article) - 9/13/2013 10:17:03 AM

Loved the first one.  Trying to go check out a late showing Sunday night after work.

Horns: Official First Clip (Article) - 9/12/2013 10:56:53 PM

Nice moose knuckle, zillaman...

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA