All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 681 - 690 of 1,802

Transcendence Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 12/20/2013 10:28:38 AM

Totally screwed up my plan of doing all my Christmas shopping electronically this year.

Transcendence Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 12/20/2013 10:27:23 AM

Looks pretty cool so far.

You know what else would be cool?  If Staples would finish fixing my damn laptop and give it back to me so I can stop having to rely on smartphone and Kindle Fire.  And occasionally my old Dell laptop that's like eight years old and sometimes works when it feels like it.  Seriously, they've had my HP now for three weeks and it very well be another week before I get it back.  Does it really take that long to swap out a hard drive?  I know they're busy, but for f.u.c.k.s sake...

Full Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer (Article) - 12/5/2013 1:28:00 PM

It also comes out exactly one week before my birthday.

Full Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer (Article) - 12/5/2013 1:26:16 PM

The dude playing Harry was really good in The Place Beyond the Pines.

Release Date for NEW Friday the 13th (Article) - 12/2/2013 6:42:38 AM

Moz, I agree.  When my dad and I walked out of the theater after seeing Jason X I said to him that it was one of the worst movies I've ever seen, but it was one of the most ENTERTAINING movies I've ever seen.

Release Date for NEW Friday the 13th (Article) - 11/28/2013 8:48:13 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Maniacs!

Brian Griffin NOT Dead? (Article) - 11/28/2013 8:41:40 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Maniacs!

Release Date for NEW Friday the 13th (Article) - 11/27/2013 9:05:54 PM

I actually am one of the few who liked the reboot from a few years ago.  I'm fine with another one and I hope they stick with the slight changes they made to Jason himself.

ROBOCOP: Official International Trailer (Article) - 11/21/2013 1:44:57 PM

And I realize he gets "upgraded" to the black armor.  They mention that in the first trailer I think.  I just think the black looks more plastic from the footage they've shown.  But that's just my opinion.  I do see the point of going with black though.

I'm still really looking forward to this though!

ROBOCOP: Official International Trailer (Article) - 11/21/2013 1:40:48 PM

At least in a lot of parts his voice had that metallic resonance to it.  I'll agree not all the time.  Not sure what that's all about, but as someone who's probably watched it upwards of 25 times, I definitely picked up on it.  Maybe they do the same thing with this new one and we just didn't see/hear it in the trailers.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA