All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 681 - 690 of 1,883

The Godzilla ROAR Revealed (Article) - 2/25/2014 11:08:44 AM

I just watched it.  Badass!  And as far as the little audio clip on this article:  It's just the end part that is actually the roar.  The part that I said sounded like he was purring.  The rest of it is just sound and music from this new trailer.

Mania Review: Pompeii (Article) - 2/25/2014 9:39:38 AM

I actually thought about going to see this the other night when I was at the theater because I saw it happened to be starting about 20 minutes after I got there.  But, alas, I saw Lego Movie, which was the plan all along.  Looks like I probably made the right decision by sticking with the orginial plan.

The Godzilla ROAR Revealed (Article) - 2/25/2014 9:26:24 AM

Actually, that part at the end made him sound kinda cute.  Like he was purring...

Mania Box Office Report: LEGO MOVIE RULES (Article) - 2/24/2014 3:48:42 PM

I thought that WAS Harrison Ford in there.

The Godzilla ROAR Revealed (Article) - 2/24/2014 3:47:26 PM

That was kinda disappointing.  I mean, I'm sure it'll be awesome in the movie, but I didn't really hear much of anything exciting in there.

Matt Ryan is Constantine (Article) - 2/24/2014 3:45:48 PM

Oh, ok....Not Matt Ryan of the Atlanta Falcons.

Mania Box Office Report: LEGO MOVIE RULES (Article) - 2/24/2014 10:15:14 AM

Saw Lego last night.  It was good.  I could definitely envision a sequel considering the way they left it at the end.

NEW Godzilla Poster (Article) - 2/22/2014 8:41:09 PM

Not actual size.  He's really only gonna be about the size of the Carnegie Deli.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 TRAILER 3 (Article) - 2/22/2014 8:37:00 PM

You know what it is I love about being Spider-Man?...The pussy!

But in all seriousness, I've noticed that none of the trailers or spots have really shown anything of the Rhino except that same quick shot of part of the suit and the foot.  Everything is all about Electro and Goblin.  Makes me wonder if maybe Paul Giamatti is gonna be a much bigger part of the movie.

ANCHORMAN 2: THE LEGEND CONTINUES: SUPER SIZED R RATED VERSION (Article) - 2/21/2014 7:01:26 PM

Really?  I'll probably go see it just out of sheer curiosity, but this is obviously a huge money grab.  I honestly wasn't overly impressed with it to begin with.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA