All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 691 - 700 of 1,480

Iron Man: Rise of Technovore Trailer (Article) - 4/1/2013 5:12:05 PM

Might have to check this out.  Hopefully they'll make it available to stream on Netflix.  I'm not one to get all excited about these animated movies, but I really liked the Extremis miniseries and Invincible Iron Man as well as Batman: Year One and Under the Red Hood.

Tron 3 Update (Article) - 4/1/2013 3:53:19 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing what happened after they got out of the Grid.

thezillaman (Profile) - 3/28/2013 8:51:43 AM

What up, dude.  So I had a friggin' liver biopsy last Thursday.  They're looking for some autoimmune disease that they think is attacking my liver.  Oh, and my back is hurting again today, Lol!

The Wolverine Trailer! (Article) - 3/27/2013 8:09:03 PM

Higgy, that's kinda my point.  People like me who have a fair working knowledge of the comic book stories, but never really read them and got into all the different story arcs and details, don't want to go to the movies and see our hero being stripped of what makes him such a badass.  However, I'm not going to judge it til I see it.  My point is just that it's only a 2 hour movie and so the casual movie fan doesn't want to see him lose his powers for half the movie.  Like I said, I love Superman II but I fast forward through most of the parts where he's stripped of his powers.  Not only did I find those parts boring, but it also really pissed me off that Supes gave in to his woman's selfish feelings and essentially his selfishness, too.  I just don't like it when they add such elements to these movies simply to beef up the story.  I feel like it's the lazy way out.

The Wolverine Trailer! (Article) - 3/27/2013 11:08:29 AM

Yeah sorry, violator.  Lol!  Your post was right under his and so I was looking at the wrong name.

The Wolverine Trailer! (Article) - 3/27/2013 9:13:26 AM

Haha, I posted my comment before reading yours, monkeyfoot.  Sounds like we're of the same mind.  I feel the same way.  I don't give a rat's ass about a weak, normal Wolverine.  It's bores me...

The Wolverine Trailer! (Article) - 3/27/2013 9:10:06 AM

I've never liked when a hero's powers are taken away in a movie.  I feel like I'm being cheated.  Like I didn't pay my money to see some poor schlub get beat up after losing his powers a la Superman II (I fast forward through those parts).  I hope that's not how this turns out because I'd be very disappointed.  Then again, I never had the level of antici...pation that a lot of you have.

Independence Day Sequel Update (Article) - 3/27/2013 9:02:22 AM

I'd like to see this.  I've been wanting a sequel since I walked out of the theater after the first one, and I say better late than never.  Even if it turns out to be a steaming turd I still wanna see what they do with it just out of pure curiosity.  Just gimme something and I'll decide whether I like it or not.

IRON MAN 3: International TV Spot (Article) - 3/26/2013 8:20:25 AM

I heard Happy is going to have his own armor.

IRON MAN 3: International TV Spot (Article) - 3/25/2013 9:00:46 AM

The only revealing I saw was Pepper wearing the armor, but that's kinda been talked about and expected for a while now.  As for a classic superhero movie line I didn't notice anything, but then again I was never a big comic book guy so I wasn't expecting to be able to pick it out.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA