All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 691 - 700 of 1,745

Escape from Tomorrow Trailer (Article) - 9/16/2013 10:30:05 PM

Whisky Tango Foxtrot...

Mania Review: Insidious: Chapter 2 (Article) - 9/13/2013 10:17:03 AM

Loved the first one.  Trying to go check out a late showing Sunday night after work.

Horns: Official First Clip (Article) - 9/12/2013 10:56:53 PM

Nice moose knuckle, zillaman...

Pirates of the Caribbean 5 Delayed (Article) - 9/11/2013 9:17:36 PM

Pirates of the Caribbean:  Dead Men Tell No Tales While Sitting on a Dead Man's Chest  on the Deck of the Black Pearl While Sailing Toward the World's End on Stranger Tides.

Just let this shit go.  I have no interest in it.

Horns: Official First Clip (Article) - 9/11/2013 9:13:06 PM

I don't know anything about it, but that clip made me laugh.  Hopefully it'll be cool though.  But I'm certainly trying to check out Insidious 2 this weekend!

Cumberbatch on Episode VII Rumors (Article) - 9/11/2013 9:04:14 PM

And being kinda off topic:  If we're going to be remaking all sorts of shit these days, how about remaking The Wraith?

Cumberbatch on Episode VII Rumors (Article) - 9/11/2013 9:02:18 PM

Lol, Homestar.

And my copy of Into Darkness just got delivered today...

Jurassic Park 4 Title and Release Date (Article) - 9/11/2013 8:59:43 PM

Yeah, scratch that Sound of Thunder idea.  Lol!  I remember being so psyched for it and then when it was released and I watched it it was absolutely terrible.

Jurassic Park 4 Title and Release Date (Article) - 9/11/2013 8:56:12 PM

I'm cool with it I guess.  I'm assuming that with a title such as "Jurassic World" that they're going with some sort of dinosaurs-getting-off-the-islands-and-taking-over-the-world angle.  Almost like a zombie apocalypse type deal.  I'd be down with that.  It's cool if they do something along the lines of A Sound of Thunder because that movie was awful, but it had it's mind in the right place and would have been awesome had it not been for terrible FX and directing and editing and scripting and yada yada...

Cumberbatch on Episode VII Rumors (Article) - 9/10/2013 9:38:41 PM

BTW, I got my pre-order Blu-Ray Into Darkness being delivered later this week.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA