All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 691 - 700 of 1,488

Rush: Official Trailer (Article) - 4/8/2013 8:47:01 AM

Looks alright.  Don't think I'll see it in the theater except maybe a Tuesday night Criterion special at Movieland.  More likely Netflix or Redbox for me.

Is Stallone going to show up as the old washed-up fromer champ trying to prove that he can still do it?  Lol!  Now THAT was a pretty bad racing movie.

Mania Review: Jurassic Park 3D (Article) - 4/7/2013 9:00:19 AM

Yeah, I can't wait to go check this out again.

Iron Man 3: TV Spot 4 and International Spot (Article) - 4/5/2013 9:36:53 PM

Cream in my...cream in my...pants...ants...ants...

Black Hole Remake has New Writer (Article) - 4/5/2013 9:34:23 PM

Never saw the original, but judging by that trailer it looks like a remake with today's technology would be pretty great.

Iron Man: Rise of Technovore Trailer (Article) - 4/2/2013 6:36:17 PM

Anyone else notice that Iron Man appears to be missing an arm in that cover art?

The Marvel Phase 2 Sneak Peek (Article) - 4/2/2013 6:02:41 PM

Wow, just looked it up on Amazon...$150.  It's cool and all, but I think I'll stick with the individual movies I have unless someone wants to buy it for me for my birthday or Christmas or something.  If I were a huge comics fan and grew up with these characters and stories it might be different.  It is a pretty sick lookin' set though.  If I had the disposable income I might snatch it up.

Iron Man: Rise of Technovore Trailer (Article) - 4/2/2013 5:03:48 PM

I've never been an anime fan either, mostly because the stories and characters tend to be a little too weird for me.  I don't mind this animation style though, but I can certainly understand why some people don't like it.  Then again I was kinda turned off by Transformers Prime because of the CGI-style animation.  Like I said, I really enjoyed Extremis and going into it I didn't even know that it was done in that anime style.  It was weird at first, but I got used to it and the story kept me interested.  Don't know if I'll buy this, but I'll certainly check it out on Netflix even if I do have to use one of my two monthly disc rentals.

Sneak Peek: Planes (Article) - 4/2/2013 4:55:34 PM

Meh.  I guess this was inevitable.  What's next, Scooters?  It's worth a shot, so I'll check it out on Netflix or Redbox unless my niece wants me to take her to see it.  And Dane Cook?  I didn't even know he was still alive.  Maybe since it's just his voice he won't annoy the shit outta me.

Iron Man: Rise of Technovore Trailer (Article) - 4/1/2013 5:12:05 PM

Might have to check this out.  Hopefully they'll make it available to stream on Netflix.  I'm not one to get all excited about these animated movies, but I really liked the Extremis miniseries and Invincible Iron Man as well as Batman: Year One and Under the Red Hood.

Tron 3 Update (Article) - 4/1/2013 3:53:19 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing what happened after they got out of the Grid.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA