All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 691 - 700 of 1,886

NEW Godzilla Poster (Article) - 2/22/2014 8:41:09 PM

Not actual size.  He's really only gonna be about the size of the Carnegie Deli.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 TRAILER 3 (Article) - 2/22/2014 8:37:00 PM

You know what it is I love about being Spider-Man?...The pussy!

But in all seriousness, I've noticed that none of the trailers or spots have really shown anything of the Rhino except that same quick shot of part of the suit and the foot.  Everything is all about Electro and Goblin.  Makes me wonder if maybe Paul Giamatti is gonna be a much bigger part of the movie.

ANCHORMAN 2: THE LEGEND CONTINUES: SUPER SIZED R RATED VERSION (Article) - 2/21/2014 7:01:26 PM

Really?  I'll probably go see it just out of sheer curiosity, but this is obviously a huge money grab.  I honestly wasn't overly impressed with it to begin with.

ROBOCOP VS. THE TERMINATOR Hardcover Announced (Article) - 2/21/2014 6:59:11 PM

Aww, when I first saw the headline I was hoping it was an updated version of the Sega Genesis game.

The Purge: Anarchy Trailer (Article) - 2/19/2014 10:59:42 AM

Saw this trailer before Robocop the other night.  Never saw the first one.  Probably won't see this one.  Well, maybe Netflix or Redbox.  I guess it looks kinda creepy with their car dying right before the beginning of the purge.  Almost like a Judgment Night type feel to it.

Mania Box Office Report: Still Awesome! (Article) - 2/18/2014 9:29:37 PM

almostunbiased, Love Survivor is Colin Ferrell's little-known Valentine's Day indie romantic/comedy/action/vampire flick.

Mania Box Office Report: Still Awesome! (Article) - 2/18/2014 9:26:20 PM

I saw Robocop last night, and I enjoyed it.  I kinda liked the fact that it was less action-oriented and more character-driven.  The original was so awesome and kickass and we didn't need a rehash.  It's like an origin story, and it addresses the issues he has with coming to grips with his physical transformation and the emotions that go along with those changes.  I really hope they get the sequel that they were clearly setting up, but it sounds like they're only predicting a $70M gross, which ain't gonna cut it.

Gotta go catch Lego sometime soon.  I have no plans to see About Last Night, and it's partly because of Kevin Hart.  Not that I think he's a dick or a bad guy or anything, but I find him rather annoying for some reason.  He was on ESPN's First Take one day last week and I had to change the channel after his first five minutes because he was literally giving me a headache.  And the jokes he was making just weren't all that funny.  It felt like he was trying too hard.  Now, I think his standup is pretty funny, but in general I find him rather irritating.  Plus, the movie doesn't seem too appealing to me.

Monuments Men was good, but lacking.  It could've been much better if they had just fleshed it out a bit more and added another 45 minutes or so.  Winter's Tale looks to be another Colin Ferrell box office bomb.

Guardians of the Galaxy Trailer (Article) - 2/18/2014 9:04:20 PM

Just saw it on Jimmy Kimmel (and I never watch his show), and it looks like A LOT of fun!  I never read comic books and I'm still really excited for it.

Mania Review: Robocop (Article) - 2/17/2014 10:06:45 AM

ActionMovieGod, Lol!  I said I voted for him the FIRST time!  I'll admit I drank the koolaid back in '08, but I wasn't about to be fooled a second time.

Mania Review: Robocop (Article) - 2/16/2014 10:37:08 AM

Ok, maybe I'll throw my hat into the ring.

What a lot of people fail to realize is that these days there are a lot of Democrats who are just as, if not more, conservative than a lot of Republicans, and vice versa.  Despite what the media may say, party lines are pretty blurred these days.  For instance, Mitt Romney isn't as conservative as he'd like you to think and Hillary Clinton certainly isn't as liberal as she'd like you to think.  It's all a big game!  But unfortunately our country is the game board.

And what I always tell people is that as big of a dick or as big of a piece of dogshit (as MJE so eloquently put it) you may think someone on the other side is, there are other people on that side of the aisle who think the same thing about you.  So why waste your time and energy bickering?  Like, people who watch MSNBC think Fox is crap, and vice versa.  What's the point in arguing about it?  I gave up on these arguments a long time ago.  A couple years ago I was at my usual watering hole and I was gonna give this girl I knew a ride home and she had a friend in from outta town.  The friend found out that I voted for Obama (I did NOT vote for him this time though), and she refused to get in the car with me.  I thought she was joking at first, but then when I realized she wasn't kidding I laid into her and made her cry.  I don't get angry very easily, but that chick pissed me off because of her hypocrisy.  She didn't like the way I voted, but she failed to realize that it's people like her who are destroying this country.  People who HATE those who don't believe or think the same way they do.  It's callled "middle ground" and "compromise."  And that's what this country needs right now.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA