All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 691 - 700 of 1,277

Mania Review: The Expendables 2 (Article) - 8/19/2012 12:49:45 PM

Just got back from seeing this with my dad.  It was mantastic!  Seriously, better than the first.  I was pleasantly surprised at how good Van Damme was.  He played a great villain.  And he actually had to act!

WISEGUY562's Profile (Profile) - 8/18/2012 10:23:09 PM

My 3 1/2 year old nephew is already a superhero nut!  He's especially into Spider-Man.  His name is River and he's already telling his parents that his new superhero figures can't be taken out of the packaging!

Mania Review: The Expendables 2 (Article) - 8/17/2012 2:06:40 PM

Wise, I don't know if you have Netflix, but the first Expendables is available for instant streaming.

Mania Review: The Expendables 2 (Article) - 8/17/2012 2:02:19 PM

Trying to go see this on Sunday with my dad, circumstances permitting.  My sister's in the hispital right now trying to pop out her first spawn.  He's being a typical stubborn Italian...

New Skyfall Trailer (Article) - 8/16/2012 11:00:12 AM

Yeah, I've never been a huge Bond fan, but I've enjoyed the Daniel Craig films.

Eastwood for Expendables 3? (Article) - 8/16/2012 9:10:05 AM

Jesus, Nic Cage?  He'll ruin the film!  Worst...actor...of...all...time...

Guardians of the Galaxy Update (Article) - 8/14/2012 5:28:45 PM

Word.  Thought so.  I'd be down for a Cage movie.  Pretty sure that was the first comic book I ever actually read.  I remember my mom bought it for me from the local Rite Aid up the street.  They also used to rent out movies.  That's how I got into Freddy and Jason, lol!

BTW, welcome back Wise.  I was getting bored around here without you.

Official Mad Max Plot (Article) - 8/14/2012 4:08:04 PM

I'll see it just for the fact that my man-crush Tom Hardy is playing the lead.

Guardians of the Galaxy Update (Article) - 8/14/2012 4:05:24 PM

Capt, is Luke Cage the same character as Cage?  Cage was also a Marvel character and I think that's the only comic book I really remember reading as a kid, other than a couple Spider-Man issues.

Summer of '82: Friday the 13th Part 3 (Article) - 8/13/2012 8:59:57 AM

This is actually one of my favorite Fridays, in large part because you get to see his face quite a bit near the end.  Like Rob said, it's iconic for being the first to put the hockey mask on Jason.  I mean, is there any more look that's synonymous with "serial killer"?  And I actually watched Part IV on Netflix one night last week.  Also a goodie.  For some reason when I was a I kid I always thought there was no Part IV because I had never seen it and could never find it at the local Blockbuster.  I thought it was some sort of weird trick the film makers played on us by just jumping straight into Part V, which was an awful installment.  Felt so cheated at the end when it turned out that the killer wasn't even Jason.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA