All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 691 - 700 of 1,703

Monsters: Dark Continent Teaser Trailer (Article) - 8/23/2013 10:58:11 AM

I saw the first one.  It was actually pretty good.  I'll check this one out on Netflix too.

Pirates of the Caribbean 5 Title Revelaed (Article) - 8/23/2013 10:56:14 AM

Excuse me while I shit myself with lack of excitement.

JJ Abrams Mysterious Trailer: Starnger (Article) - 8/22/2013 10:38:36 PM

And I still say it's Cloverfield 2.

JJ Abrams Mysterious Trailer: Starnger (Article) - 8/22/2013 10:37:01 PM

karas, I personally am not a Trekkie, but from what most Terkkies say it sounds like Khan was like the ultimate badass villain and all.  I wasn't really speaking from a personal opinion.

Rambo TV Series?! (Article) - 8/22/2013 10:34:41 PM

Anyone ever read First Blood?  The novel?  Shit was intense...

Affleck is Batman (Article) - 8/22/2013 10:29:44 PM

<face palm>

Rambo TV Series?! (Article) - 8/21/2013 1:40:35 PM

I'd be interested.

JJ Abrams Mysterious Trailer: Starnger (Article) - 8/20/2013 11:51:16 PM

Cheeses, all you have to do is look on IMDB to find out that it's Khan.  But I honestly don't understand why it's such a spoiler anyway.  Pretty much everyone already guessed it, plus it doesn't really give anything away other than the character's name.  Yes, it's perhaps the greatest Trek villain of all, but it still doesn't really give anything away other than a name...

JJ Abrams Mysterious Trailer: Starnger (Article) - 8/20/2013 11:47:52 PM

It's Cloverfield 2!

Bale, Batman, and $50 Million? (Article) - 8/17/2013 11:32:51 PM

Apology accepted, Darth.  Lol!  But yeah, I would've preferred the voice he actually did himself that was on display in the original cut of the opening scene they released before the movie opened.  It was a little difficult to understand in parts, but it wasn't altered and it was more realistic considering dude was wearing a mask that covered his mouth and most of his face.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA