All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 691 - 700 of 1,902

The Birds Remake Coming from Michael Bay (Article) - 3/2/2014 10:09:57 AM

They also had Indiana Jones, Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire's), Superman IV costume, Dark Knight, The Matrix, and one of my faves was Uma Thurman's yellow jumpsuit from Kill Bill.  It was one of my favorites because of the shoes.  On bottom of the soles was stamped "FUCK U," so it would make a print in the dirt or whatever.  Something I don't think you see in the movie.  I thought it was hilarious.  I started cracking up when I saw it and had to point it out to my mom.

The Birds Remake Coming from Michael Bay (Article) - 3/2/2014 10:06:17 AM

Now, addressing the story.  Whatever.  I guess it was bound to happen, but I wasn't expecting Michael Bay to tackle it.  At least it looks like he's not directing.  That's one speck of hope right there.

On a side note, I saw the Hollywood costume exhibit when it was here in Richmond.  Very cool, and they had Tippi Hedren's costume from The Birds in a little part of the exhibit that talked about Hitchcock.

The Birds Remake Coming from Michael Bay (Article) - 3/2/2014 10:01:40 AM

Whoa whoa whoa, rkngl.  Tap the brakes, back the truck up.  Don't you dare say that that Colin Ferrell lump of steaming cow pattie was better than the original Total Recall.  Hush your mouth, just hush your mouth!  There's a reason why the original is an 84% on RT and the Colin Ferrell crapfest is 30%.  Not saying I always agree with the critics, but, again, there's a reason for such a big discrepancy.

But alas, to each his own.  I just think Paul Verhoeven is arguably one of the greatest directors of his generation.  Very overlooked because of the type of movies he makes, I guess.

More Matrix Movies?! (Article) - 3/2/2014 9:52:32 AM

Dammitall!  I just typed up like an entire book on my opinion and it got lost when I tried to post it!  Oh well, I'll get around to re-doing it, but I'm kinda spent right now.  It'll have to wait.

Episode VII Cast Update: Adam Driver? (Article) - 2/26/2014 10:48:29 PM

Shave his head, slap a fuck ton of makeup on him, and alter his voice and I could see him as a Sith lord.  Though I have no idea who the hell he is...

<shouting into the hall behind me> Jeeves!  Can you please tell me who the hell this dude is?

NEW Godzilla Trailer - Tease (Article) - 2/26/2014 10:12:21 AM

Oh, wait.  You weren't talking about the movie.  Lol!  My bad, B.

NEW Godzilla Trailer - Tease (Article) - 2/26/2014 10:11:35 AM

MovieGuy, wasn't the Rift just a short?  I watched it online a while back and it wasn't more than 20 minutes long I don't think.

NEW Godzilla Trailer - Tease (Article) - 2/25/2014 4:11:18 PM

And, violator, I'm glad you brought up Voltron.  When are we getting an effing Voltron movie?!?!

NEW Godzilla Trailer - Tease (Article) - 2/25/2014 4:08:34 PM

I saw it right after it dropped.  Looks pretty sick.  Now we can tell that that audio clip of the "roar" that was posted yesterday was mostly just some audio taken from the trailer and the actual roar itself was just that last part of the audio clip.

The Godzilla ROAR Revealed (Article) - 2/25/2014 11:08:44 AM

I just watched it.  Badass!  And as far as the little audio clip on this article:  It's just the end part that is actually the roar.  The part that I said sounded like he was purring.  The rest of it is just sound and music from this new trailer.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA