All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 701 - 710 of 1,563

Pacific Rim Featurette: Robot Sets (Article) - 5/31/2013 10:27:51 PM

Can't wait!

Cavill for Man from U.N.C.L.E. (Article) - 5/30/2013 11:23:52 PM

Lol, RaithManan!  It's Mr. Bean as an Avatar!

Machete Kills International Trailer (Article) - 5/30/2013 11:20:41 PM

I don't understand why everyone hates on the first one so much.  I thoroughly enjoyed it and I plan on enjoying this one as well.  It's supposed to be stupid and bloody and outrageous and unbelievable.  They're not meant to be taken seriously.  At all.  Not one second.  Ever.

Cavill for Man from U.N.C.L.E. (Article) - 5/30/2013 8:27:03 AM

I just did a bing search for "Kevin Smith Superman Lives script."

Cavill for Man from U.N.C.L.E. (Article) - 5/29/2013 8:24:27 PM

*Just now bothered

Cavill for Man from U.N.C.L.E. (Article) - 5/29/2013 8:23:48 PM

I remember when he wrote it, but I just bothered to read it because I always just heard of so much negativity surrounding it.  The script was terrific though.  Definitely a great story.

Man of Steel - TV Spot #7 (Article) - 5/29/2013 3:24:26 PM

Oh, and it was Sam Huntington, not Worthington, who played Jimmy in Returns.

Cavill for Man from U.N.C.L.E. (Article) - 5/29/2013 3:21:30 PM

On a side note, I just finished reading Kevin Smith's old script for Superman Lives.  I actually liked it:  Brainiac, Luthor, Doomsday, the Eradicator.  I wouldn't mind seeing it get made, so long as Tim Burton keeps his hands off it.  You could tell it was written with Nic Cage in mind for Supes.  Get a different director and lose Cage and I think it could be a pretty good movie, with a few tweaks.

Man of Steel - TV Spot #7 (Article) - 5/28/2013 6:48:44 PM

Prepare to be VERY disappointed, Tharigzog.

Man of Steel - TV Spot #7 (Article) - 5/27/2013 9:49:20 AM

It's ok, Captain.  I think he's kinda hot, too.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA