All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 701 - 710 of 1,480

World War Z: Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 3/24/2013 9:30:18 AM

MrJE, I actually liked 12 Monkeys, though I didn't care for Mr. and Mrs. Smith.  I just thought it was stupid and not at all entertaining.

World War Z: Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 3/23/2013 9:00:39 AM

Looks pretty sick.  Kinda glad that I never read the book so I don't have to bother myself with the inconsistencies that I've been hearing about.  Maybe I'll get around to it after watching the movie.

Transformers 4 Plot Revealed (Article) - 3/21/2013 9:38:56 PM

How about a Go-Bots movie?

Army of Darkness 2?! (Article) - 3/19/2013 8:25:17 PM

I think he's still under contract with Burn Notice.

Army of Darkness 2?! (Article) - 3/17/2013 12:18:57 PM

Yes!  I've been waiting for this since the very first time I saw Army of Darkness.

4 Jurassic Park 3D TV Spots (Article) - 3/16/2013 8:59:11 PM

Well, that was kinda the point of my second comment, jedi.  I don't give a rat's ass about the 3D, I just wanna see it on the big screen again.

Bautista for Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 3/16/2013 9:48:52 AM

Momoa would've been better.  At least he has decent acting skills.  Bautista didn't exactly blow me away in Iron Fists.

4 Jurassic Park 3D TV Spots (Article) - 3/16/2013 9:44:59 AM

I'll say one thing though:  I'll be going back to see it.  If for no other reason than just because it'll be cool to see it on the big screen again.

4 Jurassic Park 3D TV Spots (Article) - 3/16/2013 9:42:24 AM

Guess they gotta adevrtise it somehow.

Star Wars Big 3 Casting (Article) - 3/14/2013 10:52:43 PM

Anyway, I'm so sick of all these stupid non-stories.  They just need to stop putting out stories, press releases, etc. until they have something solid to tell us.  Almost everything so far has been all about POSSIBLE returning actors.  I won't be surprised if a year from now we're still talking about casting rumors.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA