All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 701 - 710 of 1,907

NEW Godzilla Trailer - Tease (Article) - 2/26/2014 10:12:21 AM

Oh, wait.  You weren't talking about the movie.  Lol!  My bad, B.

NEW Godzilla Trailer - Tease (Article) - 2/26/2014 10:11:35 AM

MovieGuy, wasn't the Rift just a short?  I watched it online a while back and it wasn't more than 20 minutes long I don't think.

NEW Godzilla Trailer - Tease (Article) - 2/25/2014 4:11:18 PM

And, violator, I'm glad you brought up Voltron.  When are we getting an effing Voltron movie?!?!

NEW Godzilla Trailer - Tease (Article) - 2/25/2014 4:08:34 PM

I saw it right after it dropped.  Looks pretty sick.  Now we can tell that that audio clip of the "roar" that was posted yesterday was mostly just some audio taken from the trailer and the actual roar itself was just that last part of the audio clip.

The Godzilla ROAR Revealed (Article) - 2/25/2014 11:08:44 AM

I just watched it.  Badass!  And as far as the little audio clip on this article:  It's just the end part that is actually the roar.  The part that I said sounded like he was purring.  The rest of it is just sound and music from this new trailer.

Mania Review: Pompeii (Article) - 2/25/2014 9:39:38 AM

I actually thought about going to see this the other night when I was at the theater because I saw it happened to be starting about 20 minutes after I got there.  But, alas, I saw Lego Movie, which was the plan all along.  Looks like I probably made the right decision by sticking with the orginial plan.

The Godzilla ROAR Revealed (Article) - 2/25/2014 9:26:24 AM

Actually, that part at the end made him sound kinda cute.  Like he was purring...

Mania Box Office Report: LEGO MOVIE RULES (Article) - 2/24/2014 3:48:42 PM

I thought that WAS Harrison Ford in there.

The Godzilla ROAR Revealed (Article) - 2/24/2014 3:47:26 PM

That was kinda disappointing.  I mean, I'm sure it'll be awesome in the movie, but I didn't really hear much of anything exciting in there.

Matt Ryan is Constantine (Article) - 2/24/2014 3:45:48 PM

Oh, ok....Not Matt Ryan of the Atlanta Falcons.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA