All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 701 - 710 of 1,740

Pacific Rim Blu-ray Details (Article) - 9/7/2013 12:36:17 PM

I thought it was a fun movie.  Was it Oscar-winning material?  No.  But it did exactly what del Torro said it was going to do:  Show over the top action sequences with giant robots and monsters and it was unapologetic about it.  Only movie I've spent the money on to see in IMAX 3D and my only regret is that I didn't get the chance to see it a second time.

Mad Max Photo and release Date Change?! (Article) - 9/7/2013 12:29:30 PM

Yeah I'm getting more and more excited for this one.  Especially since my man crush is playing the lead.

Taylor for Terminator? (Article) - 9/7/2013 12:25:55 PM

I never got into the Sarah Connor Chronicles.  I tried to after it got canceled, but Netflix took it down off of streaming after I got like two or three episodes in.  I heard it was pretty good and I liked what little I saw of it.

1st RoboCop Trailer (Article) - 9/6/2013 10:44:55 PM

thezillaman, hit me up, bro!  It's been a while!

thezillaman (Profile) - 9/6/2013 10:43:47 PM

What up, dawg!

death4sale (Profile) - 9/6/2013 10:43:13 PM

What up, dawg!

True Blood to End in 2014 (Article) - 9/6/2013 10:36:41 PM

millean, I get what you're saying.  But we come here to this site to bitch and moan and occasionally give praise.  I certainly don't agree with everyone all of the time either.  You're one of my old school Mania friends.  Much love, yo.  You get what I'm saying.

But yes, even though I don't watch it, I'm glad it's leaving.  Lol!

1st RoboCop Trailer (Article) - 9/6/2013 10:28:19 PM

Higgy, her name is Ms. Basketball Tits.

1st RoboCop Trailer (Article) - 9/6/2013 10:26:06 PM

I also just saw NASA's lunar orbiter launch tonight.  I think it's only about 100 miles from me here in Richmond.  Tried to get a photo, but it didn't look like much more than a star in the sky with my phone camera.

Under The Skin Teaser Trailer (Article) - 9/6/2013 10:15:22 AM

Say what you will.  I like my tits...

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA