All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 701 - 710 of 1,614

Arnold Back for Terminator 5 (Article) - 6/14/2013 10:11:42 PM

In the first three movies though it was explained as just a robot covered with living tissue.  So they would have to make some changes to the story if they have them shitting, pissing, and vomitting.  Lol!

Arnold Back for Terminator 5 (Article) - 6/14/2013 10:09:31 PM

Never read the books, but that could be interesting.  Question is...will it work for a movie and will the casual movie-goer accept it?

Arnold Back for Terminator 5 (Article) - 6/14/2013 9:35:52 PM

I could see Predator more than T5 for Arnold.

Salvation was what everyone was waiting for, but it failed.  It could've been and should've been epic.  Perhaps the greatest Terminator of them all.  But alas it became Christian Bale's forgettable "blockbuster" in the middle of the Batman trilogy.

Nova Prime Cast for Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 6/14/2013 9:25:03 PM

Never even heard of Guardians of the Galaxy until they announced the movie.  I love John C. Reilly, but even without any knowledge of the character or the story or anything other than what little I've gathered from this site and some teasers...I dunno.  I just don't see it.  Am I wrong?

Boats and hoes!

Arnold Back for Terminator 5 (Article) - 6/14/2013 9:19:06 PM

I would much rather see him as a flashback or something or as the creator of the T-800.  My concern with placing him back in the actual terminator role is that it just becomes a joke and they turn him into a caricature of the original, which is pretty much what I felt like happened in T3.  Again, I'm the biggest Arnold fan there is, but at some point we have to come to grips with the fact that he's just old.  I mean, he's almost as old as my dad.

Arnold Back for Terminator 5 (Article) - 6/14/2013 9:14:12 PM

zillaman, I hear what you're saying.  It could work if they explain it that way.  But I always understood it as their flesh wouldn't really age since they come out right away looking like a full-grown man. And I think in either T2 or T3 he explains that his fuel cell lasts for something like 120 years.  I don't know how to put it all together, but I just always got the impression that the organic part never really aged.  What you say does kinda make sense though.  I guess we'll see...

Arnold Back for Terminator 5 (Article) - 6/14/2013 9:09:04 PM

I heard this today on the local evening news/talk radio show.  It's cool, I guess?  What's he gonna do though?  Is he really gonna be the terminator again?  I'm the biggest Arnold fan there is.  Grew up watching all of his movies.  But how will they pull it off with his age?  Will they really put him back in his original role?  They were pushing it with T3

Mania Review: Man of Steel (Article) - 6/14/2013 7:40:45 PM

Don't think I can wait longer than I have to, so I'll try and catch a late showing Monday night after my bowling league.

Mania Review: Man of Steel (Article) - 6/14/2013 7:37:50 PM

After reading all the spoilers (again, I personally love spoilers) I can't wait to go see it.  Being a bartender though I'll probably have to wait til Monday or Tuesday.

Mania Review: Man of Steel (Article) - 6/14/2013 1:52:10 PM

Exactly.  And I understand some people being a LITTLE upset, but seriously.  Some of these guys...  And for them to say that Superman would never do that and he's never done it before?  I don't even read comic books and even I know that's not true.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA