All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 741 - 750 of 1,275

DREDD 3D - Red Band Clip (Article) - 7/14/2012 10:36:16 AM

That was cool as shit.

Fassbender for Assassins Creed (Article) - 7/12/2012 11:07:41 PM

Prince of Pussies, I mean Persia, sucked balls.  I started watching it on Netflix streaming once and turned it off after about a half hour in.

Fassbender for Assassins Creed (Article) - 7/12/2012 11:04:57 PM

But what about John Leguizamo as Luigi?  I remember seeing that shit in the theater and it was the greatest thing ever at the time.

First Pic of Elysium (Article) - 7/12/2012 9:36:01 AM

Sounds pretty sweet.  At first glance I thought that was Timothy Olyphant.

Dark Knight Rises Clip - The Bat (Article) - 7/12/2012 9:28:56 AM

Aww, that sly Lucius FOX!  Trying to lure Batman out of retirement.

And I've been wondering where Bane and Friends acquired their Tumblers.  I noticed two of them in that clip and maybe a third back there hiding behind a column.  There are a lot of rumors about who lives and who dies in this final chapter.....

Fassbender for Assassins Creed (Article) - 7/11/2012 12:41:48 PM

zipahead, what about Super Mario Bros.?!?!

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Villain Trailer (Article) - 7/11/2012 10:24:32 AM

I wouldn't say it failed me, but I just felt like it didn't live up to the hype.  It felt like they rushed to release it just so they could make some quick money off us consumer monkeys.  My two favorite CoD games are World at War and the first Modern Warfare.  There was just something about BO that I just didn't like.  See, I hardly ever play multiplayer, so the campaign mode is extremely important to me.  I thought the BO campaign was rather weak, even annoying at times, such as the interrogation scenes.  Annoyed the shit outta me.  Maybe if I played multiplayer I'd have a different opinion, but I just don't have the patience it requires to sit there for hours on end just to gain experience and become good enough to actually be able to compete.  It's not very fun getting blasted within 5 seconds of every respawn.  The only multiplayer games that I'm really any good at right off the bat are the Halo games.  I used to wreck fools.  Haven't played in a while though, but I'm sure I can pick it right back up.  I'll look you up next time I'm online.  My gamertag is also the same as my Mania login.

New GHOSTBUSTERS 3 Writer Hired (Article) - 7/11/2012 10:14:37 AM

I don't care anymore!

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Villain Trailer (Article) - 7/11/2012 12:02:24 AM

Meh, I'll reserve my judgment for when I finally get to play it.  These game trailers nowadays just don't do anything for me.  I wanna see more actual gameplay.  Otherwise it's just touting the story.  It's not like a movie where the trailer is showing you snippets of the actual film.  Don't get me wrong, I need a good story, but if the gameplay sucks then it doesn't matter.  Yeah, this looks like it could be exciting and all that, but CoD has fooled me before.

<cough>  Back Ops  <cough>

Dark Knight Rises Xfinity TV Trailer (Article) - 7/10/2012 11:40:45 PM

Well, Comcast is a huge U.S.-only cable provider.  Sometimes it's still good to be an American!  Lol!

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA