All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 741 - 750 of 1,658

Mania Review: Man of Steel (Article) - 6/15/2013 12:46:55 PM

Wise, that'd be cool with me.  I actually loved the Supergirl movie when it came out, but I was just a kid so I don't know how it would hold up for me today.  Lol.  But I'd love to see a modern Supergirl movie or have her show up next to Supes in the next one.  Still haven't seen MoS though!  It sucks having to work at night.  Maybe I'll try and squeeze it in early tomorrow or else it'll have to wait til Monday or Tuesday.

Nova Prime Cast for Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 6/15/2013 12:25:07 PM

Now that I got myself thinking about it I really wanna watch Cyrus again.  Might have to jump over to Amazon and order the blu-ray.

Nova Prime Cast for Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 6/15/2013 12:20:48 PM

I mean, Reilly can certainly do serious roles.  He did them in the past before he became more famous.  Remember Days of Thunder?  Though his wasn't a huge role.  And he was fantastic in Cyrus alongside Jonah Hill and the lovely Marisa Tomei (yum).  That movie kinda had a dark humor to it and definitely was more serious than any other role he's played in probably the last ten years.  And the movie got rave reviews along with Reilly's performance.  Probably the best performance he's given to date and it really displayed his range as an actor.  So I have no doubt he can pull off a serious role.  I just don't see him as a superhero is all.  But like others have said, we'll see how it shakes out.  I just feel like the more casual moviegoer who only knows him for his comedic turns will have trouble accepting him in this character's shoes.

Nova Prime Cast for Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 6/14/2013 10:17:54 PM

Like I said, I'm clueless when it comes to GotG.  If you guys who have more knowledge than I say that Reilly can pull it off then I'm in no position to argue.  Dude's one of my favorite actors, so I look forward to it.

Arnold Back for Terminator 5 (Article) - 6/14/2013 10:11:42 PM

In the first three movies though it was explained as just a robot covered with living tissue.  So they would have to make some changes to the story if they have them shitting, pissing, and vomitting.  Lol!

Arnold Back for Terminator 5 (Article) - 6/14/2013 10:09:31 PM

Never read the books, but that could be interesting.  Question is...will it work for a movie and will the casual movie-goer accept it?

Arnold Back for Terminator 5 (Article) - 6/14/2013 9:35:52 PM

I could see Predator more than T5 for Arnold.

Salvation was what everyone was waiting for, but it failed.  It could've been and should've been epic.  Perhaps the greatest Terminator of them all.  But alas it became Christian Bale's forgettable "blockbuster" in the middle of the Batman trilogy.

Nova Prime Cast for Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 6/14/2013 9:25:03 PM

Never even heard of Guardians of the Galaxy until they announced the movie.  I love John C. Reilly, but even without any knowledge of the character or the story or anything other than what little I've gathered from this site and some teasers...I dunno.  I just don't see it.  Am I wrong?

Boats and hoes!

Arnold Back for Terminator 5 (Article) - 6/14/2013 9:19:06 PM

I would much rather see him as a flashback or something or as the creator of the T-800.  My concern with placing him back in the actual terminator role is that it just becomes a joke and they turn him into a caricature of the original, which is pretty much what I felt like happened in T3.  Again, I'm the biggest Arnold fan there is, but at some point we have to come to grips with the fact that he's just old.  I mean, he's almost as old as my dad.

Arnold Back for Terminator 5 (Article) - 6/14/2013 9:14:12 PM

zillaman, I hear what you're saying.  It could work if they explain it that way.  But I always understood it as their flesh wouldn't really age since they come out right away looking like a full-grown man. And I think in either T2 or T3 he explains that his fuel cell lasts for something like 120 years.  I don't know how to put it all together, but I just always got the impression that the organic part never really aged.  What you say does kinda make sense though.  I guess we'll see...

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA