All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 741 - 750 of 1,579

S.H.I.E.L.D. First Look On Sunday (Article) - 5/11/2013 12:43:43 PM

I have to admit I wasn't initially too hyped for this, but I'm kinda starting to build up at least a bit of curiosity.  Not sure I'll catch the first look tomorrow night, but I'll certainly check out the premiere.

Rhino: First Look Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Article) - 5/11/2013 12:30:40 PM

I think he'll do fine with the role.  Of course, I know nothing about the comic book Rhino character.  But Giamatti did a great job playing a crazy ass villain in Shoot 'em Up, so I have high hopes for him in this.

Gravity: Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 5/10/2013 11:34:09 PM

Children of Men was great.

Man of Steel UK TV Spot (Article) - 5/10/2013 11:30:08 PM

Looked like that was Zod using the heat vision.

BIG HERO 6 First Look (Article) - 5/10/2013 12:41:02 AM

Riveting footage...

Gravity: Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 5/10/2013 12:36:32 AM

Haha!  Put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye because you are FU**ED!

Mania Review: Iron Man 3 (Article) - 5/9/2013 9:40:14 AM

wstage, definitely have to agree with the ending.  Not so much the end action sequence (though it had its moments that made me groan), but the actual ending.  Left me feeling depressed, like it was the end of Iron Man.  Felt almost like I was losing a friend.  I mean, I'm not trying to get all sentimental or anything, not gonna cry and shit.  But that's the best way I can describe it.  I was just like, "Whaaat...it can't end like thaaat."  I honestly think I would've come away with a slightly better opinion of the movie had the ending not depressed me so much.  Overall though, I did like it ok.  It just had too many negatives that I, like you, felt could have been done differently or just been teaked a bit and I could've given it an A instead of a B.  In sports terms, "They left a lot of points out on the field."

Jurassic Park 4 On HOLD (Article) - 5/8/2013 11:31:30 PM

No way!  Say it ain't so!  I really thought it would happen this time!  Darn it all to heck!

Mania Review: Iron Man 3 (Article) - 5/8/2013 10:22:08 AM

Saw it last night.  I liked it, but wasn't exactly blown away.  Kinda like with TDKR.  And just as with TDKR with too much Bruce and not enough Batman, I felt IM3 was too much Tony and not enough Iron Man.  Again, I liked it, but it didn't really feel like a superhero movie to me.  The third act definitely felt like a Lethal Weapon movie, complete with the end action scene involving a seaport and shipping containers a la Lethal Weapon 2.  I didn't really have a problem with the (sometimes cheesy) one-liners as some people seem to have.  I'll have to catch it again on Redbox for sure to see how it holds up and of course pick up the Blu-Ray for my library.  Maybe I'll go back to the theater, but I usually reserve spending that kind of money for a movie that I truly loved.  They did just open a new IMAX screen at the theater closest to my house though, so maybe I'll go check it out again just because of that.

I grade it a solid B.

Avengers 2 Casting Problems (Article) - 5/8/2013 10:04:32 AM

I could step in and help out with Scarlett's back-end...if they need it....just sayin'.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA