All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 741 - 750 of 1,548

Man of Steel TV SPOT #1 (Article) - 4/10/2013 7:54:33 PM

Violator!  <fist pound>

Mania Review: Jurassic Park 3D (Article) - 4/10/2013 8:14:07 AM

Saw it last night.  I would have preferred they re-release it in standard format.  The 3D just really made it feel cluttered and in some scenes it really made the CGI look really cheesy, especially in those big shots in the fields and stuff.  I enjoyed it anyway just seeing again on the big screen.

Chastain for Crimson Peak (Article) - 4/9/2013 3:22:02 PM

Loved her in Zero Dark Thirty.

Man of Steel TV SPOT #1 (Article) - 4/9/2013 3:20:24 PM

I'm with ya, Wiseguy.  I've been stoked for this ever since the first teasers and photos came out near the end of 2011.  Caught this TV spot last night during the basketball game.  Got the juices flowing.

Chastain for Crimson Peak (Article) - 4/8/2013 7:10:30 PM

Haha, yeah well there's not really much here to comment on otherwise.  With Pacific Rim there's actually something to talk about.

Iron Man 3: Clip 1 (Article) - 4/8/2013 6:45:59 PM

Wyldstaar, I've already heard the rumor, or the hint, that Happy dies and his "personality" gets programmed into one of Tony's drone armors.  It's actually referred to as the H.A.P.P.y armor, or the Mark XLV Hypervelocity Autonomous Personnel Protector.

New Elysium Poster (Article) - 4/8/2013 6:35:48 PM

I understand where you're coming from, but the plots are very different.  But I like this poster.  Interesting.

The Lone Ranger Character Posters (Article) - 4/8/2013 6:30:34 PM

Lol, I thought this had already come and gone without my noticing!  Seriously, I saw the trailer over the holidays and the Super Bowl ads, but I never heard anything more about it.  I just assumed it already left the theaters, and I was expecting this to be an article about the Blu-Ray release.

You can tell how excited I am about this one!

Black Hole Remake has New Writer (Article) - 4/8/2013 9:38:51 AM

Do the remake and call it Event Horizon 2.

Chastain for Crimson Peak (Article) - 4/8/2013 9:34:07 AM

Oh man, I'm totally stoked for Pacific Rim.  I've probably watched the trailer a dozen times or more.  There's some pretty cool viral stuff online, too, like the "home videos" set in different parts of the world, and you can hear the "strange noises" somewhere off in the distance; supposed to be rumblings and moans of the creatures trying to come through the portal I guess.  I went to go see The Emporer two weeks ago and when I came out of the theater there was a poster for Pacific Rim on the wall right in front of me in the hallway.  I must have stood there for a good minute or so just staring at it and checking out all the detail.  Definitely seeing that one the first week.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA