All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 741 - 750 of 1,632

Man of Steel Sequel Green-lighted (Article) - 6/10/2013 10:39:40 PM

Basically in Smith's story you got Brainiac searching for the Eradicator so he can absorb its infinite energy and maintain his humanoid form forever and become all powerful.  He ends up stumbling upon Supes on Earth where he also knows Eradicator is because Jor-El "wouldn't leave him alone without the Eradicator."  Brainiac teams up with Luthor to exploit Luthor's company for energy and gain the trust of the humans and he builds the Shadowcaster in order to block out the sun and weaken Supes.  Brainiac sends Doomsday down to kill Superman and Eradicator finds Superman's body and gives him the regeneration suit to revive him.  Eradicator is actually the ship Kal-El came to Earth in and Supes has to get into the Eradicator like an Iron Man suit while healing in order to destroy the Shadowcaster and get his powers back from the sun and eventually save the day.

It was a fun read.  I felt like I had actually watched the movie.  And keep in mind that I'm not a comics guy, so all this was new for me and I had nothing else to really fall back on as far as history and reference.

Man of Steel Sequel Green-lighted (Article) - 6/10/2013 9:45:21 PM

Trate knows of what I speak.

Man of Steel Sequel Green-lighted (Article) - 6/10/2013 9:44:39 PM

Smith's script involves Brainiac, Luthor, Doomsday, and the Eradicator.  If you haven't read it, look it up.  A couple Sundays ago I took a couple hours and sat down to read it.  Terrific story.

Man of Steel Sequel Green-lighted (Article) - 6/10/2013 9:41:33 PM

Make Kevin Smith's Superman Lives script into a movie!  Just don't let Tim Burton anywhere near it...

Hobbit 2 Trailer with Man of Steel (Article) - 6/9/2013 11:11:26 PM

zillaman, where'd you see MoS already?

Mortal Instruments: Official Trailer (Article) - 6/8/2013 11:41:51 PM

Zwart's Karate Kid sucked...

Mortal Instruments: Official Trailer (Article) - 6/8/2013 11:39:01 PM

Trate, I think we've given you your answer.  Lol!

Mortal Instruments: Official Trailer (Article) - 6/8/2013 11:37:30 PM

Look, I understand that this is based on a completely separate series of books from Twilight, but there's still no denying that there are some obvious similarities.  Should those similarities automatically mean that it's going to suck?  Of course not.  But people are still going to draw the comparisons and in all likelihood those who hated Twilight will also hate this one.  There's no denying that it's aimed at a niche audience.

And if people wanna leave "hater" comments on here then whatever.  Like some people said on another forum a few days ago, that's what keeps a lot of people coming back here and it generates traffic on the site.  Do people sometimes leave immature comments?  Sure!  And I laugh at them sometimes.  I even occasionally leave my own immature comments.

And, jedibanner, I'm feeling some cramps coming on as well.

Hobbit 2 Trailer with Man of Steel (Article) - 6/8/2013 11:20:49 PM