All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 741 - 750 of 1,807

31 Days of Horror Movies: Bubba Ho-Tep (Article) - 10/2/2013 8:05:52 AM

"Just...pull on it a little."

Escape Plan Clip (Article) - 10/1/2013 12:17:48 PM

Last Stand wasn't that great.  I did enjoy Bullet to the Head though.  Rented it from Redbox recently.  This one looks like a lot of fun though.  Finally a true Stallone/Schwarzenegger actioner.  I never really counted The Expendables movies because Arnold was never much of a main character.

VTGamehendge (Profile) - 9/22/2013 9:30:55 AM

I liked the Robocop trailer.  I'm a huge fan of the original, of course.  In fact I just watched it on Blu-Ray with the surround sound cranked up to 11 one night last week.  But I have to admit I've been pretty excited about the remake ever since they announced it like like six years ago.  We'll see what happens.  I'm glad they're doing a different take on it and not just making a scene-for-scene remake.

VTGamehendge (Profile) - 9/18/2013 8:28:18 PM

Lol!  Thanks, bro!  I aim to please.  Eventually it'll get old, but I'm enjoying it for now.

Affleck on Batman Backlash (Article) - 9/18/2013 9:49:45 AM

I actually liked The Town.  I've said before that I think he's a good director.  I just feel like every character he plays turns out mostly the same.  Though he's played all different types of characters I think he lacks range, or whatever you call it.  I'm not an acting expert, so I don't know.  There's just something about his acting that really annoys the crap out of me.  Again, I'm not an expert, so I can't really put my finger on it.  Just something about him that, to me, screams cheese.  Just my opinion.  Not hating on the guy.  Just don't care for his acting.  But, hey, maybe he'll surprise me this time.

Machete Kills Red Band Trailer #2 (Article) - 9/18/2013 9:40:02 AM

I don't care what anyone says, I think this looks fun as shit.

Gravity Extended CLIP (Article) - 9/17/2013 8:41:09 PM

Looks insane.  My favorite detail is that they actually acknowledge the fact that there is no sound in space, therefore all that chaos in that scene happens silently.  Space movies don't normally do that.

Affleck on Batman Backlash (Article) - 9/17/2013 8:24:09 PM

I think the people who cry "hater" are the bigger haters.  I just personally just don't care for Affleck's acting.  There, I said it.  I don't want him playing Batman.  I think he's cheesy.  His best role was in Dazed and Confused.  Just my opinion.  He's a very decent director and I'm sure he's a super nice guy.  Looks-wise though I can definitely see him in the cape and cowl.  But I'm not a hater.  I just happen to have an opinion that might differ from yours.  I also don't like Dave Matthews Band, but I respect the fact that they're a talented bunch of musicians.  If that makes me a hater then so-be-it.  Some people need to calm down and stop acting like 9th-graders.

Batman Vs. Superman Title Confirmed? (Article) - 9/17/2013 8:11:57 PM

He's gonna shit the bed.

Batman Vs. Superman Title Confirmed? (Article) - 9/17/2013 8:10:54 PM

I still don't like Benna Fleck...

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA