All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 751 - 760 of 1,296

Mania Review: The Dark Knight Rises (Article) - 7/20/2012 12:40:02 AM

That being said, I can totally understand why some hardcore Batman fans won't be happy with it.

Mania Review: The Dark Knight Rises (Article) - 7/20/2012 12:38:39 AM

Just got back from the midnight screening.  I don't think the point is whether or not it's the best of the three.  The point is that it is about as close to the perfect conclusion as we could hope for.

The Dark Knight Rises Trailer 4 HD (Article) - 7/19/2012 1:40:12 PM

Gonna be slingin' drinks at the restaurant til about 10:00 and then going to catch the midnight screening with my cousin.  Shit's gonna own, son!

Dark Knight Rises Red Carpet Premiere (Article) - 7/17/2012 9:48:50 PM

Got my tix for the midnight screening!

Marvel's Next 5 Movies (Article) - 7/15/2012 11:31:14 PM

Thanks, Hooked.  You got my point.  If you go back to page 2 of the comments you'll see my original post.  I watched the animated the other night and couldn't help but notice a lot of similarities.

Marvel's Next 5 Movies (Article) - 7/15/2012 11:02:20 PM

Again, can someone explain to me if the live action Avengers movie was meant to follow the animated version so closely?  Did they use it as a blueprint?

Marvel's Next 5 Movies (Article) - 7/15/2012 10:42:11 AM

Maybe someone can clear something up for me, as well.  I recently watched the animated Avengers movie.  It seemed to follow pretty closely with the live action movie.  The plot is almost identical.  The only difference is that Loki isn't the one bringing the Chitauris into our world.  I would say the main difference is that instead of Thor we have Giant Man and Wasp.  Thor isn't in the movie at all hardly except for a few minutes at the very beginning and then again at the end he just kinda shows up while Hulk is losing his shit.

Anyhoo, I was just wondering if they actively looked back at the animated movie and conciously pulled elements from that to put in the live action Avengers we got this summmer.  If that's the case I'm not complaining.  Both movies were great.  I was just curious.

Man of Steel Teaser Poster Revealed (Article) - 7/15/2012 10:34:07 AM

Ooooohhhhh, aaaaaahhhhh....

Comic Con 2012 Cosplay Babes and Heroes (Article) - 7/14/2012 12:04:50 PM

I think the three-titted chick in that pic is the actual actress from the movie.  I just saw a tv spot and it looks just like her.

DREDD 3D - Red Band Clip (Article) - 7/14/2012 11:43:38 AM

They should have Armand Assante make a cameo.  IMO, he was the best part of the Stallone version.  Him and his ABC robot bodyguard.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA