All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 751 - 760 of 1,629

Getaway: Official Trailer (Article) - 6/6/2013 11:56:35 PM

They have Cobras in Europe?

MAN OF STEEL: Official Clips #3 and #4 (Article) - 6/6/2013 11:52:19 PM

Not as epic as your tits, zillaman.

MAN OF STEEL: Official Clips #3 and #4 (Article) - 6/6/2013 10:55:26 PM

I think I just...yeah...there it is...I just creamed my pants...

First OFFICIAL Look: Magento (Article) - 6/6/2013 10:51:49 PM

All hail Fuschia!

death4sale (Profile) - 6/3/2013 10:41:36 PM

Looks like I'm on your friends list now.  Sometimes the site takes time to catch up.

MAN OF STEEL: Extended International TV Spot (Article) - 6/3/2013 10:39:07 PM

And they shall explode all over his face....

3:10 To Yuma Criterion Collection Blu-ray Review (Article) - 6/3/2013 10:33:17 PM

Yeah, I clicked on the headline thinking it was the modern version.  Never saw the original, but the new one was fantastic.  And it just so happened to be the very first DVD I rented from Netflix.

PACIFIC RIM: International TV Spot #3 (Article) - 6/3/2013 10:31:23 PM

I'm totally hyped for this one.

IGAU: Scorpion Debut Trailer (Article) - 6/3/2013 9:07:46 AM

Yeah, I don't get it.  I've never played the game, but I don't understand why they would put a Mortal Kombat character in it.  Don't get me wrong, I used to love MK.  I just don't see what one has to do with the other is all.

MAN OF STEEL: Extended International TV Spot (Article) - 6/3/2013 9:03:41 AM

Well, I think my biggest fear is the same fear I have for every superhero movie.  That they take his damn powers away!  I can't stand that crap.  But it doesn't look like they're doing that here.  So other than that I would just be afraid of it ending up like Iron Man 3 where they showed all the best parts in the trailers and the TV spots and the movie ends up not being anything like those trailers and spots.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA