All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 751 - 760 of 1,800

Cumberbatch on Episode VII Rumors (Article) - 9/11/2013 9:04:14 PM

And being kinda off topic:  If we're going to be remaking all sorts of shit these days, how about remaking The Wraith?

Cumberbatch on Episode VII Rumors (Article) - 9/11/2013 9:02:18 PM

Lol, Homestar.

And my copy of Into Darkness just got delivered today...

Jurassic Park 4 Title and Release Date (Article) - 9/11/2013 8:59:43 PM

Yeah, scratch that Sound of Thunder idea.  Lol!  I remember being so psyched for it and then when it was released and I watched it it was absolutely terrible.

Jurassic Park 4 Title and Release Date (Article) - 9/11/2013 8:56:12 PM

I'm cool with it I guess.  I'm assuming that with a title such as "Jurassic World" that they're going with some sort of dinosaurs-getting-off-the-islands-and-taking-over-the-world angle.  Almost like a zombie apocalypse type deal.  I'd be down with that.  It's cool if they do something along the lines of A Sound of Thunder because that movie was awful, but it had it's mind in the right place and would have been awesome had it not been for terrible FX and directing and editing and scripting and yada yada...

Cumberbatch on Episode VII Rumors (Article) - 9/10/2013 9:38:41 PM

BTW, I got my pre-order Blu-Ray Into Darkness being delivered later this week.

Cumberbatch on Episode VII Rumors (Article) - 9/10/2013 9:37:13 PM

Not gonna say that I'm sick of rumors.  But whatever will be will be.  And hopefully it will be good.

zillaman, throw out a comment under mine so we can satisfy jonniej!  It'll be funny!

DVD Shopping Bag: Frankensteins Army Blu-ray (Article) - 9/10/2013 2:07:59 PM

Adding it to my Netflix queue.

Mad Max Photo and release Date Change?! (Article) - 9/9/2013 11:24:31 AM

Just felt the need to add my two cents here since people are bringing up TDKR.  I watched it again last night with a friend who hadn't seen it, and I gotta tell ya...I think I like it less and less each time I watch.  May never watch it again so that I can keep a somewhat favorable opinion of it.  I enjoyed the Nolan Batman movies as a whole, but TDKR just left me feeling let down.  Maybe the expectations were just too high, but I actually found myself for the first time literall laughing out loud at some of the absurdity and cheesiness and plot holes that I had already picked out the first time I saw it but had always kinda just let slide.  Again, just my two cents since I just watched it again last night.

1st RoboCop Trailer (Article) - 9/9/2013 11:15:29 AM

Yeah, jonniej, we should give that a shot...

1st RoboCop Trailer (Article) - 9/7/2013 12:39:37 PM

They make a nice couple, don't they?

I'm good.  Lost about 30-35 lbs. and my back is feeling better and getting my liver issues under control after the biopsy back in March.  Got another 20-25 lbs. to go to hit my goal of getting down under 200 lbs.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA