All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 751 - 760 of 1,497

Abrams to Direct Star Wars Episode VII (Article) - 1/24/2013 9:28:40 PM

Yeah, Super 8 was awesome.

Abrams to Direct Star Wars Episode VII (Article) - 1/24/2013 8:12:21 PM

I am absolutely ok with with this.  I thought Star Trek was terrific and am looking forward to the sequel.  I thoroughly enjoyed Super 8.  IMO, no way he can do worse than Episodes I-III.  I never watched Lost, simply because that's not my bag, but I don't know of anything Abrams has done that was bad.

Olympus Has Fallen Official Trailer (Article) - 1/22/2013 11:28:31 PM

And wasn't that villain dude in the first The Fast and the Furious?  Put an oil hose in his mouth!

Olympus Has Fallen Official Trailer (Article) - 1/22/2013 11:26:36 PM

Take off your shoes!  It worked for John McLane!

HAUNTING IN CONNECTICUT 2: GHOSTS OF GEORGIA TRAILER (Article) - 1/21/2013 8:57:01 AM

Yeah, why not just call it "Ghosts of Georgia."

HAUNTING IN CONNECTICUT 2: GHOSTS OF GEORGIA TRAILER (Article) - 1/20/2013 11:48:15 AM

I still don't understand how they keep the Connecticut part of the title if the movie is set in Georgia...

Seal Team Six: The Raid on Osama Bin Laden Blu-ray Review (Article) - 1/16/2013 9:36:30 AM

All "facts" aside, I thought it was an entertaining movie if you look at it as just another movie.

Machete Kill Release Date (Article) - 1/16/2013 9:28:43 AM

Wise, definitely give the first one another shot.  I loved it.  Watched it a couple times.  I even considered putting it in my top25.

NEW Disney Release Dates (Article) - 1/15/2013 1:25:19 PM

Yeah, we REALLY don't need another Pirates movie.

Seal Team Six: The Raid on Osama Bin Laden Blu-ray Review (Article) - 1/15/2013 8:44:15 AM

I saw this on Netflix when it got released for instant streaming.  I have to say that while I agree with some of what Tim said, especially in regards to how some of the SEALs were portrayed, I didn't think it was quite as bad as what he says.  It's at least worth watching, in IMHO.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA