All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 751 - 760 of 1,885

More Captain America: The Winter Soldier IMAGES (Article) - 1/5/2014 9:42:32 AM

Is Mania back up and running on all cylinders?  Or as many cylinders as it used to run on?  For several days I couldn't get on the site without being immediately redirected to some another site or getting the "Reported Attack Page" warning.

Dead Snow: Red vs. Dead - Trailer (Article) - 12/31/2013 1:08:12 PM

Haha, I haven't seen the first one yet, but I've been meaning to.  I just have to be in the right mood to watch any movie with subtitiles.

Amityville Returns in 2015 (Article) - 12/30/2013 1:35:28 PM

If the Reynolds remake sucked donkey flop, what makes them think this will do any better?

On a similar note, I recently watched The Conjuring on Netflix and I was pleasantly surprised by it.  I thought it really delivered and I'm a big Ron Livingston fan and Patrick Wilson is making a name for himself with these ghost story movies like The Conjuring and the two Insidious films.  Though I didn't think Insidious 2 was nearly as good as the first one.

Big Ass Spider Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 12/30/2013 9:59:42 AM

Yeah that looks great.

Transcendence Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 12/27/2013 9:55:26 AM

I finally got my laptop back after almost four weeks and a new hard drive!

Transcendence Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 12/24/2013 6:43:21 PM

The new updated full trailer looks pretty cool!

Transcendence Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 12/23/2013 9:16:34 AM

Lol, wiseguy.  I didn't read your comment until after I posted my agreement with Czech.  I understand what you mean though.  You both raise good points.  I'm kinda starting to agree somewhat though with the pessimists who think Hollywood has run out of truly original ideas, so that's why I can't really complain too much.  I see this as a bit of a new/fresh take on an old plot.  We'll see though.  I mean, it is just a teaser, so I think we have to wait and see what happens with it.

You're still my boy though!  No betrayal over here!

Transcendence Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 12/22/2013 1:51:24 PM

Well said, Czech.

New Bishop and Mystique Photos (Article) - 12/21/2013 12:43:35 PM

I agree, Hanso.  We require boobage.

New Expendables 3 Trailer (Article) - 12/21/2013 12:38:33 PM

I just realized that my Kindle auto corrected fft to "fry."  No bueno.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA