All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 751 - 760 of 1,480

DEAD MAN DOWN Trailer (Article) - 1/2/2013 2:14:05 PM

Yeah I watched this on youtube the other day.  Not interested.  Maybe Netflix.  Maybe.

Maniac Remake: The First 6 Minutes (Article) - 12/31/2012 10:21:56 AM

Nothing like a knife through the mouth to shut a bitch up!

John Dies at the End: Anti-Piracy TRAILER (Article) - 12/31/2012 9:08:52 AM

Lol!  Love it!  And I love Pauley G.

Mania Review: Les Miserables (Article) - 12/27/2012 10:34:08 PM

Naw, greatest musical ever is South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut.

Mania Review: Les Miserables (Article) - 12/25/2012 11:02:15 PM

Tried to go see Django tonight with my cousin, but it was sold out.  As were all screenings of it, Hobbit, and Les Mis before 10:30.

Episode VII Rumor: Return to Yavin 4 (Article) - 12/21/2012 10:54:28 PM

Thanks, keithdaniel.  Was hoping I wasn't the only one who was pretty sure that Lucas at least wrote 1-3 at the same time as 4-6.  That's why when Episode IV was released everyone was like, "Wait...where's Episodes 1-3?"  Only George knows the answers to all these questions/rumors/theories, but I seem to remember him saying he made 4-6 before 1-3 because he felt 4-6 were more compelling and action-packed stories and more marketable and wanted to see how they were received before he did anything with 1-3.

Again, obviously Lucas is the only person who knows the whole truth about all this.  I'm not pretending to know it all.  I even said that what I read several years ago was ALLEGEDLY Lucas's ideas for 7-9 and ultimately 10-12.  I just think the 7-9 story arc I read was great and would love to see it on film, regardless of whether it was actually Lucas's handywork or not.  I just don't like when people are like, "No way!  That could/would never happen!"  As if people know George Lucas personally and know what he did or didn't write 30-40 years ago.  All I'm saying is that I wanna see something badass!  Episodes 1-3 were pretty disappointing overall and I would love to see Luke turn bad and start effing shizz up in the galaxy!

Best End of the World Movies (Article) - 12/21/2012 10:40:20 PM

Yeah, keithdaniel.  I had been trying to find Threads on disc for a while because I had read so much about it.  Finally I just looked it up on youtube and grabbed one of my HDMI cables and plugged my laptop into my TV.  Wow...

Best End of the World Movies (Article) - 12/21/2012 1:32:16 PM

Nice, keithdaniel!  Miracle Mile was also a good one.  Still gotta go with Threads, though.

Best End of the World Movies (Article) - 12/21/2012 1:09:33 PM

Seriously, has anyone seen Threads?  Brutal movie.  Almost impossible to find on disc, but I actually watched it on youtube.  Basically it plays out from beginning to end what would've happened had NATO and the Warsaw Pact went to war, from the point-of-view of a town in England.  Done in a very accurate and realistic way.  I'm a huge fan of apocolypse movies, I've seen The Road and I actually have On the Beach at home right now from Netflix, but Threads is just brutal.  War Game is also a good one, though it's more of a short film.  It was like an hour long film that was made for BBC, but the BBC banned it from TV during the Cold War.  Also available streaming on Netflix.

Best End of the World Movies (Article) - 12/21/2012 12:43:26 AM

Threads.  Gotta be Threads.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA