All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 751 - 760 of 1,275

First Look: SPARTACUS: WAR OF THE DAMNED (Article) - 7/10/2012 10:07:48 PM

I haven't watched a single episode since Andy Whitfield died.  Blood and Sand was just too awesome.

Man of Steel Synopsis (Article) - 7/10/2012 9:29:03 PM

Yeah, Diane Lane...I am a FAN!

Man of Steel Synopsis (Article) - 7/10/2012 9:14:51 PM

Is it weird that I wanna nail Mrs. Kent?  I feel like Diane Lane might be a distraction...

mmmm......

Robocop Teaser Video (Article) - 7/9/2012 5:45:17 PM

I've got the original on Blu-ray, and I watched again recently...Still badass.

Robocop Teaser Video (Article) - 7/9/2012 10:56:32 AM

"You now have 15 seconds to comply."

13-Min Dark Knight Rises Featurette (Article) - 7/8/2012 1:44:04 AM

For those of you who doubt Tom Hardy's ability to give an outstanding turn as a crazy villain, you need to watch Bronson.  Such an amazing movie.  I've watched it so many times.

"Yeah, before I forget, I did come into this world as Michael Peterson.  But I'll go out with my fighting name, Charlie Bronson."

More Jaws Blu-ray Clips (Article) - 7/6/2012 5:08:38 PM

And for anyone who was looking to pre-order The Avengers blu-ray, which I did last week, Amazon's price for the 2-disc set has dropped again to $24.96.  So it's now roughly $15 below the list price.

Avengers Blu-ray Details (Article) - 7/6/2012 5:04:22 PM

The price on Amazon has now dropped to $24.96 for the 2-disc set.

More Jaws Blu-ray Clips (Article) - 7/6/2012 4:17:28 PM

Oh and Predator and Predators, which are AMAZING with the high def picture and surround sound.

More Jaws Blu-ray Clips (Article) - 7/6/2012 4:14:01 PM

Well I also have Avatar (my first blu ray purchase), RoboCop, Stargate, Over the Top, Army of Darkness, T2/Total Recall double pack, The Last Starfighter, Thor, Iron Man 1 and 2 and my favorite movie of all time, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas Criterion Collection, and of course The Godfather box set.  Those are just some of the classics and re-buys I've acquired.  Also a couple true classics like Forbidden Planet and A Bridge Too Far.  It's amazing how many classics are now being released on blu ray.  I love it!  Jaws will definitely be making its way into my library.  I've bought most of my blu rays from Amazon.  So many great deals.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA