All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 751 - 760 of 1,579

REC 4: Apocalypse: Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 5/7/2013 11:03:10 AM

Yeah, Quarantine was great.

Man of Steel TV Spot #3 (Article) - 5/6/2013 11:53:50 PM

Call me crazy if you want, but I'm one of those weirdos who actually kind of enjoys "spoilers" and seeing these trailers and spots ahead of time.  I guess to each his own, but it really doesn't ruin anything for me.  For me it's still a treat to sit there in front of the screen and see the entire thing put together.  It's almost like reading a book and then going to see it as a movie.  Or getting enticed and then finally seeing it for myself.    I've been checking out all sorts of spoilers online for this and IM3 and others and it honestly just gets me even more stoked.  I do it for just about every movie that I get really excited for and it hasn't made any of them any less enjoyable.  But like I said, to each his own.

REC 4: Apocalypse: Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 5/6/2013 11:40:27 PM

Another one...?

Pacific Rim Official Japanese Trailer (Article) - 5/3/2013 12:07:32 AM

I don't like anime/manga either, but this is the movie I'm most looking forward to than any other, aside from IM3.

RED 2 Character Posters (Article) - 4/26/2013 12:11:33 AM

Helen Mirren...yeah, I'd lay some pipe.

Iron Man 3: Clip 2 (Article) - 4/26/2013 12:05:04 AM

Wiseguy!  You changed...!

thezillaman (Profile) - 4/24/2013 10:06:37 PM

Yo, are you on Facebook?  Found a dude with your name who's in Bakersfield.  Was wondering if it's you.

New Star Trek Into Darkness Banners and Posters (Article) - 4/23/2013 11:17:26 PM

I hear what you're saying, Wise.  Look what they did with Tom Hardy and making him into Bane.  He's only like 5'9", but with the proper camera angles and putting him on platforms or whatever to make him appear taller than other people in the frame next to him they made him look well over 6 feet.  Do something like that with Eve and she'd be perfect.

Ghostbusters 3 Starts Filming in 2014 (Article) - 4/23/2013 11:02:55 PM

I'd love to see another one if done right.  But as far as it actually getting made...I'll believe it when it starts filming.

Iron Man 3 TV SPOT: Save The World (Article) - 4/23/2013 8:51:55 AM

Good look at an Extremis soldier and the Heartbreaker armor.  Can't wait!

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA