All VTGamehendge's Comments

Showing items 761 - 770 of 1,496

Jurassic Park 4 Release Date (Article) - 1/12/2013 9:23:10 PM

Last I heard was that this was shit canned.  Now all of a sudden we have a release date?

Mania Review: Gangster Squad (Article) - 1/11/2013 10:34:48 AM

monkeyfoot, Django was great.  Saw it Tuesday night with my cousin.  It's a tad long though, almost three hours, and after all the ads and 20 trailers before it, it's a more than three hour ordeal.  So, while it was a terrific movie and worth the ticket price, be prepared.  By the end I was just ready to get out of my seat.

The Last Exorcism Part II Trailer #1 (Article) - 1/8/2013 10:13:34 PM

Never even saw the first one.

Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters Official Restricted Trailer #2 (Article) - 1/6/2013 6:55:21 PM

I pegged this as Netflix material right after they filmed it like 13 1/2 years ago.

Justice League Rumored Line Up (Article) - 1/2/2013 7:52:59 PM

Lol!  I'm gonna take my cue to step out of this thread.  I'm a movie geek, not a comic book geek.  Anyone who has followed my comments on this site knows I've never read a lot of comic books.  I know a good deal about the general characters and stories, but I can't hold my own when it comes these debates.  I'll check in from time to time on this thread though to make sure everyone's playing nice!

Justice League Rumored Line Up (Article) - 1/2/2013 2:24:45 PM

momitchell and wish:  What you're forgetting is that the "Marvel" movies to refer to were NOT made by Marvel Studios.  And Marvel doesn't own the movie rights to those franchises.  So really Marvel hasn't had any movie failures.  Other people have had failures with Marvel characters.

DEAD MAN DOWN Trailer (Article) - 1/2/2013 2:14:05 PM

Yeah I watched this on youtube the other day.  Not interested.  Maybe Netflix.  Maybe.

Maniac Remake: The First 6 Minutes (Article) - 12/31/2012 10:21:56 AM

Nothing like a knife through the mouth to shut a bitch up!

John Dies at the End: Anti-Piracy TRAILER (Article) - 12/31/2012 9:08:52 AM

Lol!  Love it!  And I love Pauley G.

Mania Review: Les Miserables (Article) - 12/27/2012 10:34:08 PM

Naw, greatest musical ever is South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut.

VTGAMEHENDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA