All VermithraxPejorative's Comments

First Star Wars Episode VII Set Photo Emerges (Article) - 4/18/2014 6:32:07 AM

Ummmm, okaaaaay. So what? An AT-AT's foot. Wow.

As Vader said in Empire:  "Impressive....MOST Impressive!"   NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Odd Thomas: Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 4/1/2014 2:10:16 PM

Love the books but I just don't know how a single movie can do this fantastic character any justice. I agree, this should be a T.V. series instead. It would do real well on the small screen, and allow for more creative freedome with the books.

DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES - Official TV Spot #1 (Article) - 3/31/2014 2:19:21 PM

Meh. Didn't like the first one, so I doubt I'll like this one. Will wait until it reaches Red Box.

The Spring of '84: Romancing the Stone (Article) - 3/31/2014 2:16:41 PM

Great movie. I saw this in the theaters back then, and the audience, if I remember correctly, was really into it! A lot of fun. Great review Rob! You are spot on!

Possible Star Trek 3 Plot (Article) - 3/25/2014 4:05:08 AM

What's "Star Trek"?

The Spring of '84: The Ice Pirates (Article) - 3/17/2014 6:34:18 PM

I acttally liked this movie! I thought it was clever, funny, and very enjoyable! A good ole 80's romp! I'd give it a B Plus!

Mania Review: Need for Speed (Article) - 3/14/2014 7:21:45 PM

Looks stupid, just like the Fast and Furious franchise. Waste of time.

Full Flash Costume Revealed (Article) - 3/11/2014 12:53:51 PM

Violator.....that was my impression, too! Sheldon has messed me up forever wearing that Flash Costume! I can't look at The Flash without conjuring up his vissage! D@MN!!!!!

The Spring of '84: Splash (Article) - 3/11/2014 12:50:07 PM

Trate, that IS Hannah's butt. She had one nice butt in that movie! I was 18 when that came out and at that ripe age when young men are horny all the time, I LOVED that scene when I got it on VCR Tape. I would pause it there and.....um, well, let's not go there, shall we? LOL!!!!!

The Spring of '84: Children of the Corn (Article) - 3/11/2014 12:43:28 PM

Definitely not one of the best screen adaptations of a King novel. Isaac was memorable, but the over-all execution of the film was sorely lacking! Not a good movie at all.

VERMITHRAXPEJORATIVE'S MANIACAL PERSONA