All VermithraxPejorative's Comments

The Winter of '84: Starman (Article) - 12/16/2014 6:38:23 PM

Dazzler, that was the point. He was an alien in a human form having no idea how to act. Emotions were not part of what he could mimic. The "wooden" actions were on purpose.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Character Names Revealed (Article) - 12/16/2014 2:52:16 PM

Higgy....ah, I see now what she's talking about. LOL!!

THE PHOENIX PROJECT - Trailer (Article) - 12/16/2014 2:14:28 PM

Meh, as well.

The Winter of '84: Starman (Article) - 12/16/2014 2:00:44 PM

I have always liked this movie. Jeff's performance is fantastic, and the story a lot of fun. I have the DVD and need to watch it again soon.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Character Names Revealed (Article) - 12/15/2014 2:52:02 PM

Momitchell7,

Probably just condensation from the air scrubbers in the drop ship.

Star Trek 3 has 5 Directors in Contention (Article) - 12/15/2014 1:58:18 PM

I vote George Lucas! He is such a WONDERFUL Director!

ok, I hope you all know that was sarcasm! ;-p

The Winter of '84: 2010: The Year We Make Contact (Article) - 12/15/2014 1:32:23 PM

BLANKCZECH,

I agree, A Clockwork Orange is a classic! One of his best! I also love The Shining. Still amazes me that ALL interior shots of the hotel, every single shot are sets, not a real hotel! ALL the deatil that went into that was fantastic!

The Winter of '84: Dune (Article) - 12/15/2014 11:59:17 AM

I am one who has always liked tis movie. Great performances, good FX, deep story. I have the extended dition version that is like 4 hours long, so I really like that version since it "explains" as much as it can considering the book.

The Winter of '84: 2010: The Year We Make Contact (Article) - 12/11/2014 7:56:41 PM

I love both of them. I am a huge 2001 fan, and 2010 is also a fantastic movie. I can't compare the two since they tackle very different subjects and are really very different from each other. 2001 is amazing, and deep. 2010 is fulfilling of the first movie and has a great ending. Again, I love 'em both!

Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Character Names Revealed (Article) - 12/11/2014 7:21:50 PM

VioLatorr, I have to agree. That Lightsaber looks so bad ass! Can't wait to see it in action! Also, the other styles as well! I have a GOOD feeling about this!

I also just noticed in the still of the Falcon, the huge dish is missing, and what looks like a smaller rectangle-ish looking one is in it's place! Or am I seeing that right?

VERMITHRAXPEJORATIVE'S MANIACAL PERSONA