All VermithraxPejorative's Comments

24: Live Another Day: 4:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. Review (Article) - 6/3/2014 8:00:51 PM

I LOVE Agent Kate Morgan! She's the perfect character to augment Jack! Tough as nails, smart, and even pretty! Her good looks do not take away that she can assess a situation much like Jack does, act on it, and do what needs to be done! She's my favorite character, apart from Jack, in all of 24's seasons! And she could probably kick Jack's ass too! LOL!!!!

Awesome episode, too......the revilations were amazing, and the plot is thickening! Can't wait for next week!

King Conan Poster (Article) - 5/22/2014 7:25:08 PM

I really love the original Conan the Barbarian with Arnie. The bad-assness of the whole movie was above anything before, or even since. But really, for me, the music was the centerpiece! Basil Poledouris' music was astounding and is what made the characters and scenes so much more than they could have been with a lesser soundtrack! The last battle in the dunes, when the raiders on horseback come over the hill, and approach the graveyard, that whole build-up of the music, to the powerful zenith when Conan strikes the first blow with an axe and then the theme is used......wow, I still get goosebumps thinking about that! What a fantastic piece of music!

H.R. Giger Has Passed (Article) - 5/13/2014 6:31:40 PM

Alien is still one of my most beloved movies of all-time, and Giger's design of one of the greatest "aliens" ever in movie history will remain the most iconic design of his. He had a disturbing, but brilliant vision, and his influence to quite possibly the single greatest Sc-Fi Horror movie ever made will live on. His work on Prometheus tied that wonderful movie to Alien like nothing else.

R.I.P. Mr. Giger!

Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 5/8/2014 2:42:34 PM

I dunno, I saw the first one, on cable, and wasn't real impressed. This one looks a little better, but I still dunno. I'll wait until it's on cable again and then decide.

First Star Wars Episode VII Set Photo Emerges (Article) - 4/18/2014 6:32:07 AM

Ummmm, okaaaaay. So what? An AT-AT's foot. Wow.

As Vader said in Empire:  "Impressive....MOST Impressive!"   NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Odd Thomas: Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 4/1/2014 2:10:16 PM

Love the books but I just don't know how a single movie can do this fantastic character any justice. I agree, this should be a T.V. series instead. It would do real well on the small screen, and allow for more creative freedome with the books.

DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES - Official TV Spot #1 (Article) - 3/31/2014 2:19:21 PM

Meh. Didn't like the first one, so I doubt I'll like this one. Will wait until it reaches Red Box.

The Spring of '84: Romancing the Stone (Article) - 3/31/2014 2:16:41 PM

Great movie. I saw this in the theaters back then, and the audience, if I remember correctly, was really into it! A lot of fun. Great review Rob! You are spot on!

Possible Star Trek 3 Plot (Article) - 3/25/2014 4:05:08 AM

What's "Star Trek"?

The Spring of '84: The Ice Pirates (Article) - 3/17/2014 6:34:18 PM

I acttally liked this movie! I thought it was clever, funny, and very enjoyable! A good ole 80's romp! I'd give it a B Plus!

VERMITHRAXPEJORATIVE'S MANIACAL PERSONA