All VermithraxPejorative's Comments

STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS Teaser #2 (Article) - 4/17/2015 1:50:09 PM

All I can say is.......WOW! Just this little teaser and I am PUMPED to go see this!

Looks like Star Wars is back! "We're Home!" Gave me chills!!!!

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/18/2015 1:03:32 PM

I started on here when it was still Cinescape. This is very bad news indeed. Well, it was aun ride while it lasted.

10 Video Games That Should Never Be Made Into Movies (Article) - 2/10/2015 8:15:28 AM

What about Tempest?? That would be a weird movie......wouldn't work at all!

LAST STARFIGHTER, THE (EXPANDED) Soundtrack Review (Article) - 1/28/2015 8:25:23 AM

And to those who are slamming the CGI FX, really? Seriously? CGI was barely out of infancy, and this movie had a small budget, trying to utilize the then VERY expensive CGI platform. You all are so jaded now by CGI that you forget that it had to start somehwre, even with primitive looking FX. TRON get all the praise for it's CGI, yet it wasn't attempting to make "real-world" style FX, so it could "cheat" and it would look fine because no one knew what the "inside" of a computer looked like!

I am glad I grew up during the time of TLS, and was able to be awed by the FX! Are they any good compred to today?? Of course not.....but neither are Star Wars' mechanical FX anywhere as good as what came later.

LAST STARFIGHTER, THE (EXPANDED) Soundtrack Review (Article) - 1/28/2015 8:19:12 AM

Wonderful Soundtrack for a really fun movie! Awesome title theme, and just all around great album! One of my all-time favorite soundtracks! Even competes with the likes of soundtracks from the three greats, John Williams, Jerry Goldsmith(my personal favorite!), and James Horner! Craig Safan hit one right out of the ballpark with this one, as well as Remo Williams!

NEW Ghostbusters Cast Announced (Article) - 1/28/2015 8:10:56 AM

Meh. Not interested.

Scotty to Pen Star Trek 3? (Article) - 1/23/2015 7:59:03 AM

It can have more humor, just don't be stupid funny like Star Trek IV. THAT was a terrible movie! "Save the Whales" crap did not sit with me and the humor was so-so.

Atari: Game Over Documentary Trailer (Article) - 1/22/2015 6:56:03 AM

Theicon,

I also have emulators for my PC for Intellivision, Atari 2600, 5200, Nintendo, SNES, N64, Commodore 64, Colecovision, etc. etc. I like to delve into those games once in a while and really have a blast! Old School games are still fun to play!

My favorite game system I owned was the Intellivision. Great games, and it KILLED the Atari 2600 at the time. The games were well done, and a lot of fun!

ClalmityJohnson, yes, the Mattel Intellivision. It came out in 1979, and I got one of the first consoles available in Houston thanks to a friend of my mom at the time. Got 5 games along with the console and LOVED it! Still have it boxed away with 32 games. Great console. I play the emulator on my PC so I don't wear out the contollers on the console.

Thunderbirds Are Go: Introducing The Tracy Brothers (Article) - 1/16/2015 2:02:02 PM

It would be really good if Rosamund Pike was nude in it! LOL!!!

Escape From New York Remake now at FOX (Article) - 1/15/2015 8:33:22 AM

Not really up for this. I'd rather they move forward, and make a sequel, not a remake. After 9/11, it's hard to see the sacred Ground Zero as part of a prison. So no, I don't like this idea. Not so much because of the original, but because of the time we live in now.

VERMITHRAXPEJORATIVE'S MANIACAL PERSONA