All VermithraxPejorative's Comments

Scotty to Pen Star Trek 3? (Article) - 1/23/2015 7:59:03 AM

It can have more humor, just don't be stupid funny like Star Trek IV. THAT was a terrible movie! "Save the Whales" crap did not sit with me and the humor was so-so.

Atari: Game Over Documentary Trailer (Article) - 1/22/2015 6:56:03 AM

Theicon,

I also have emulators for my PC for Intellivision, Atari 2600, 5200, Nintendo, SNES, N64, Commodore 64, Colecovision, etc. etc. I like to delve into those games once in a while and really have a blast! Old School games are still fun to play!

My favorite game system I owned was the Intellivision. Great games, and it KILLED the Atari 2600 at the time. The games were well done, and a lot of fun!

ClalmityJohnson, yes, the Mattel Intellivision. It came out in 1979, and I got one of the first consoles available in Houston thanks to a friend of my mom at the time. Got 5 games along with the console and LOVED it! Still have it boxed away with 32 games. Great console. I play the emulator on my PC so I don't wear out the contollers on the console.

Thunderbirds Are Go: Introducing The Tracy Brothers (Article) - 1/16/2015 2:02:02 PM

It would be really good if Rosamund Pike was nude in it! LOL!!!

Escape From New York Remake now at FOX (Article) - 1/15/2015 8:33:22 AM

Not really up for this. I'd rather they move forward, and make a sequel, not a remake. After 9/11, it's hard to see the sacred Ground Zero as part of a prison. So no, I don't like this idea. Not so much because of the original, but because of the time we live in now.

Golden Globes 2015 - Winners (Article) - 1/12/2015 2:15:39 PM

The Lego Movie got ripped.....it should have won best Animated Film. Very enjoyable flick, with some wonderful humor! Benny was the best character too!

Rod Taylor Has Passed (Article) - 1/12/2015 7:59:25 AM

Love The Birds and The Time Machine. Both great movies! You will be missed, Mr. Taylor. R.I.P.

Neill Blomkamp's Awesome Alien Concept Art (Article) - 1/9/2015 2:04:08 PM

Neil liked Aliens so much he made these "ideas". Well, sorry, but to me, the greatest film in the "Alien" franchise is the first, the original, the MASTERPIECE, ALIEN.

ALIEN is the greatest sci-fi horror film ever made, bar none! Aliens is a fun, action packed sequel, but if you think about this, in Aliens, a few more people are killed by the xenomorphs than what were killed in the original. Only thing is, in the original, it was only ONE xenomorph. To me, that makes Alien far more scary because of that! And they didn't have advanced weaponry, and had to be careful not to make the xenomorph bleed because it could breach the hull, and kill them all.

I have heard from many fans that they think Aliens is better than Alien, but sorry, I will never feel that way.

NEW Ant-Man Photos Emerge (Article) - 1/9/2015 1:31:41 PM

Evangeline looks pretty sexy in that pic!

The Best Movies of 2014 (Article) - 12/30/2014 6:35:22 AM

Well, I will say this, The LEGO Movie was a lot better than I expected, and really funny! I grew up with LEGO's since the early 70's, and this movie captured all the things that are great about them, and also injected plenty of humor on top. Benny, the 80's era blue Astronaut was absolutely the funniest character, and my favorite!

Noah SUCKED, BAD! I'm not a religious person, and in fact, you could say I'm a non-believer, but even watching from simply a "movie" standpoint, it sucked! I like Crowe, but this movie was terrible.

The Winter of '84: Starman (Article) - 12/16/2014 6:38:23 PM

Dazzler, that was the point. He was an alien in a human form having no idea how to act. Emotions were not part of what he could mimic. The "wooden" actions were on purpose.

VERMITHRAXPEJORATIVE'S MANIACAL PERSONA