All VermithraxPejorative's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Mania Review: Need for Speed (Article) - 3/14/2014 7:21:45 PM

Looks stupid, just like the Fast and Furious franchise. Waste of time.

Full Flash Costume Revealed (Article) - 3/11/2014 12:53:51 PM

Violator.....that was my impression, too! Sheldon has messed me up forever wearing that Flash Costume! I can't look at The Flash without conjuring up his vissage! D@MN!!!!!

The Spring of '84: Splash (Article) - 3/11/2014 12:50:07 PM

Trate, that IS Hannah's butt. She had one nice butt in that movie! I was 18 when that came out and at that ripe age when young men are horny all the time, I LOVED that scene when I got it on VCR Tape. I would pause it there and.....um, well, let's not go there, shall we? LOL!!!!!

The Spring of '84: Children of the Corn (Article) - 3/11/2014 12:43:28 PM

Definitely not one of the best screen adaptations of a King novel. Isaac was memorable, but the over-all execution of the film was sorely lacking! Not a good movie at all.

Transformers: Age of Extinction Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/6/2014 4:06:41 AM

Once more down Stupidity Lane!

ALIEN Anniversary Figures Toy Fair 2014 (Article) - 2/20/2014 9:31:33 AM

ALIEN is still the greatest Sci-Fi Horror Film ever made. Only JC's The Thing comes close, but still not as good. ALIEN is also one of the best movies ever made! Aliens is a fantastic sequel and probably the best sequel out there, with the only exception being The Empire Strikes Back, which would be hard to beat anyway! I love ALIEN and still love to sit down, put on the DVD, and have a blast!

Star Wars Toy Fair 2014 Debuts (Article) - 2/19/2014 4:10:16 AM

The B-Wing has always been my favorite ship from RotJ. Tottaly unorthodoxed looking craft! That Lego Model is awesome!!!

New RoboCop Clip: Working (Article) - 2/11/2014 7:21:00 PM

Meh, still can't wrap my mind around this one. He, Robo, looks like a variant of the Iron Man suits. Not impressed. I'm still gonna pass on this one.

300: Rise of an Empire - Trailer Extended (Article) - 2/7/2014 6:56:49 AM

As long as Eva Green shows off those magnificent Ta-Ta's and fantastic body, I'm there!!!

In Memoriam: Philip Seymour Hoffman (Article) - 2/4/2014 12:53:45 PM

PSH may have been a great actor, with loads of Talent, but he already had gone through the trials and tribulations of drug abuse and was sober for over 20 years, and decided, for whatever reason, to get back into Heroin, knowing fully well the seduction of that horrible drug. I can't sympathize with someone who knows better and still falls into that trap. He had enough Heroin in his apartment to feed 15 junkies!

I can't feel sorry for him based on what I said above. I DO feel sorry for his family and friends because his jealous act took him away from those who cared and loved him. They are the ones who need our sympathy, not PSH.

His demons are gone, but so is he. Not the best way to be rid of those demons!

VERMITHRAXPEJORATIVE'S MANIACAL PERSONA