All VermithraxPejorative's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Rod Taylor Has Passed (Article) - 1/12/2015 7:59:25 AM

Love The Birds and The Time Machine. Both great movies! You will be missed, Mr. Taylor. R.I.P.

Neill Blomkamp's Awesome Alien Concept Art (Article) - 1/9/2015 2:04:08 PM

Neil liked Aliens so much he made these "ideas". Well, sorry, but to me, the greatest film in the "Alien" franchise is the first, the original, the MASTERPIECE, ALIEN.

ALIEN is the greatest sci-fi horror film ever made, bar none! Aliens is a fun, action packed sequel, but if you think about this, in Aliens, a few more people are killed by the xenomorphs than what were killed in the original. Only thing is, in the original, it was only ONE xenomorph. To me, that makes Alien far more scary because of that! And they didn't have advanced weaponry, and had to be careful not to make the xenomorph bleed because it could breach the hull, and kill them all.

I have heard from many fans that they think Aliens is better than Alien, but sorry, I will never feel that way.

NEW Ant-Man Photos Emerge (Article) - 1/9/2015 1:31:41 PM

Evangeline looks pretty sexy in that pic!

The Best Movies of 2014 (Article) - 12/30/2014 6:35:22 AM

Well, I will say this, The LEGO Movie was a lot better than I expected, and really funny! I grew up with LEGO's since the early 70's, and this movie captured all the things that are great about them, and also injected plenty of humor on top. Benny, the 80's era blue Astronaut was absolutely the funniest character, and my favorite!

Noah SUCKED, BAD! I'm not a religious person, and in fact, you could say I'm a non-believer, but even watching from simply a "movie" standpoint, it sucked! I like Crowe, but this movie was terrible.

The Winter of '84: Starman (Article) - 12/16/2014 6:38:23 PM

Dazzler, that was the point. He was an alien in a human form having no idea how to act. Emotions were not part of what he could mimic. The "wooden" actions were on purpose.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Character Names Revealed (Article) - 12/16/2014 2:52:16 PM

Higgy....ah, I see now what she's talking about. LOL!!

THE PHOENIX PROJECT - Trailer (Article) - 12/16/2014 2:14:28 PM

Meh, as well.

The Winter of '84: Starman (Article) - 12/16/2014 2:00:44 PM

I have always liked this movie. Jeff's performance is fantastic, and the story a lot of fun. I have the DVD and need to watch it again soon.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Character Names Revealed (Article) - 12/15/2014 2:52:02 PM

Momitchell7,

Probably just condensation from the air scrubbers in the drop ship.

Star Trek 3 has 5 Directors in Contention (Article) - 12/15/2014 1:58:18 PM

I vote George Lucas! He is such a WONDERFUL Director!

ok, I hope you all know that was sarcasm! ;-p