All VermithraxPejorative's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

ALIEN Anniversary Figures Toy Fair 2014 (Article) - 2/20/2014 9:31:33 AM

ALIEN is still the greatest Sci-Fi Horror Film ever made. Only JC's The Thing comes close, but still not as good. ALIEN is also one of the best movies ever made! Aliens is a fantastic sequel and probably the best sequel out there, with the only exception being The Empire Strikes Back, which would be hard to beat anyway! I love ALIEN and still love to sit down, put on the DVD, and have a blast!

Star Wars Toy Fair 2014 Debuts (Article) - 2/19/2014 4:10:16 AM

The B-Wing has always been my favorite ship from RotJ. Tottaly unorthodoxed looking craft! That Lego Model is awesome!!!

New RoboCop Clip: Working (Article) - 2/11/2014 7:21:00 PM

Meh, still can't wrap my mind around this one. He, Robo, looks like a variant of the Iron Man suits. Not impressed. I'm still gonna pass on this one.

300: Rise of an Empire - Trailer Extended (Article) - 2/7/2014 6:56:49 AM

As long as Eva Green shows off those magnificent Ta-Ta's and fantastic body, I'm there!!!

In Memoriam: Philip Seymour Hoffman (Article) - 2/4/2014 12:53:45 PM

PSH may have been a great actor, with loads of Talent, but he already had gone through the trials and tribulations of drug abuse and was sober for over 20 years, and decided, for whatever reason, to get back into Heroin, knowing fully well the seduction of that horrible drug. I can't sympathize with someone who knows better and still falls into that trap. He had enough Heroin in his apartment to feed 15 junkies!

I can't feel sorry for him based on what I said above. I DO feel sorry for his family and friends because his jealous act took him away from those who cared and loved him. They are the ones who need our sympathy, not PSH.

His demons are gone, but so is he. Not the best way to be rid of those demons!

RoboCop Clip vs. ED-209 (Article) - 1/24/2014 6:26:44 AM

How LAME!!! Every one of these clips is affirming my belief that this is going to suck balls!

Book Review: Peanuts EverySunday 1952 - 1955 (Article) - 1/22/2014 5:22:14 PM

I grew up in the early 70's living off these! I still love 'em today!

RoboCop Clip: Field Test (Article) - 1/20/2014 4:13:00 AM

"Take a look at my FACE, Dick!"

RoboCop Clip: Field Test (Article) - 1/17/2014 8:01:29 AM

JokersWild, then this "remake" will definitely SUCK!

RoboCop Clip: Field Test (Article) - 1/16/2014 6:26:59 PM

This is looking even worse than what I could have imagined them doing. What a complete and total POS remake, AGAIN. I will definitely be passing on this one, even on cable.There is only ONE Murphy/RoboCop, and his name is Peter Weller! PERIOD!

Calamity, there is a point in which a remake completely ignores the original and no longer has the same "feel". This is doing what Total Recall with Ferrell did.....trying to up the reality and make it more "plausible". What made the original RoboCop so good was it did NOT take itself seriously. It was all good fun, loads of gore, great one liners, and BAD ASS music! Today's audience is all about Gee Wiz FX and Hard Rock Sound Tracks. The original had effective FX, but they weren't the selling point......the ridiculousness of the plot in the original was what made it so damned GOOD! And Clarence Boddicker played by Kurtwood Smith will NEVER be outdone by anyoe in this remake, let alone Weller's Murphy/RoboCop. Boddicker was KICK ASS and Kurtwood played the slimeball PERFECTLY! You can't top either of those performances!

VERMITHRAXPEJORATIVE'S MANIACAL PERSONA