All VermithraxPejorative's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

300: Rise of an Empire - Trailer Extended (Article) - 2/7/2014 6:56:49 AM

As long as Eva Green shows off those magnificent Ta-Ta's and fantastic body, I'm there!!!

In Memoriam: Philip Seymour Hoffman (Article) - 2/4/2014 12:53:45 PM

PSH may have been a great actor, with loads of Talent, but he already had gone through the trials and tribulations of drug abuse and was sober for over 20 years, and decided, for whatever reason, to get back into Heroin, knowing fully well the seduction of that horrible drug. I can't sympathize with someone who knows better and still falls into that trap. He had enough Heroin in his apartment to feed 15 junkies!

I can't feel sorry for him based on what I said above. I DO feel sorry for his family and friends because his jealous act took him away from those who cared and loved him. They are the ones who need our sympathy, not PSH.

His demons are gone, but so is he. Not the best way to be rid of those demons!

RoboCop Clip vs. ED-209 (Article) - 1/24/2014 6:26:44 AM

How LAME!!! Every one of these clips is affirming my belief that this is going to suck balls!

Book Review: Peanuts EverySunday 1952 - 1955 (Article) - 1/22/2014 5:22:14 PM

I grew up in the early 70's living off these! I still love 'em today!

RoboCop Clip: Field Test (Article) - 1/20/2014 4:13:00 AM

"Take a look at my FACE, Dick!"

RoboCop Clip: Field Test (Article) - 1/17/2014 8:01:29 AM

JokersWild, then this "remake" will definitely SUCK!

RoboCop Clip: Field Test (Article) - 1/16/2014 6:26:59 PM

This is looking even worse than what I could have imagined them doing. What a complete and total POS remake, AGAIN. I will definitely be passing on this one, even on cable.There is only ONE Murphy/RoboCop, and his name is Peter Weller! PERIOD!

Calamity, there is a point in which a remake completely ignores the original and no longer has the same "feel". This is doing what Total Recall with Ferrell did.....trying to up the reality and make it more "plausible". What made the original RoboCop so good was it did NOT take itself seriously. It was all good fun, loads of gore, great one liners, and BAD ASS music! Today's audience is all about Gee Wiz FX and Hard Rock Sound Tracks. The original had effective FX, but they weren't the selling point......the ridiculousness of the plot in the original was what made it so damned GOOD! And Clarence Boddicker played by Kurtwood Smith will NEVER be outdone by anyoe in this remake, let alone Weller's Murphy/RoboCop. Boddicker was KICK ASS and Kurtwood played the slimeball PERFECTLY! You can't top either of those performances!

3 New RoboCop Spots (Article) - 1/8/2014 4:08:04 AM

Meh. No thanks.

First Photo: Jupiter Ascending (Article) - 1/7/2014 5:37:57 PM

Not a Channing Tatum fan at all. His "good looks" do nothing for me since I am not gay, so all he can do to impress is act, and he doesn't do that well at all.

Not sure about this movie. I need to see more, or read more about it. I'll hold judgment for now, but at least it is not a remake!

Big Ass Spider Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 12/28/2013 7:02:04 PM

THEM is not schlock! THEM is one of the rare 50's "big bug" monster movies to actually be a very good, if not excellent, example of how the genre should have been. THEM is a classic, and in no way feels like making me laugh or is "funny". Comparing THEM to Tremors is rediculous! Not even CLOSE to being the same kind of movies. And for 1950's acting, THEM stands apart from most! Hell, it's even on par with more "modern" movies!!

I would go so far as to say THEM is probably the best of the "big bug" films ever made, even with its black and white picture and dated visuals. Most Sci-Fi lists that are of the Horror kind include THEM as one of the best.

VERMITHRAXPEJORATIVE'S MANIACAL PERSONA