All VermithraxPejorative's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

3 New RoboCop Spots (Article) - 1/8/2014 4:08:04 AM

Meh. No thanks.

First Photo: Jupiter Ascending (Article) - 1/7/2014 5:37:57 PM

Not a Channing Tatum fan at all. His "good looks" do nothing for me since I am not gay, so all he can do to impress is act, and he doesn't do that well at all.

Not sure about this movie. I need to see more, or read more about it. I'll hold judgment for now, but at least it is not a remake!

Big Ass Spider Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 12/28/2013 7:02:04 PM

THEM is not schlock! THEM is one of the rare 50's "big bug" monster movies to actually be a very good, if not excellent, example of how the genre should have been. THEM is a classic, and in no way feels like making me laugh or is "funny". Comparing THEM to Tremors is rediculous! Not even CLOSE to being the same kind of movies. And for 1950's acting, THEM stands apart from most! Hell, it's even on par with more "modern" movies!!

I would go so far as to say THEM is probably the best of the "big bug" films ever made, even with its black and white picture and dated visuals. Most Sci-Fi lists that are of the Horror kind include THEM as one of the best.

Winter of '83: The Keep (Article) - 12/17/2013 6:45:14 AM

I am actualy one of those that likes this movie and would love to see it officially released on DVD, not some hack job done by someone as we see now.

I would NOT give it a D Plus, but rather more in the line of B Minus, simply because it IS so strange!

Mania Review: The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Article) - 12/13/2013 4:37:05 PM

ElBaz....Best  Dragon SINCE DRAGONHEART??? Are you kidding???? DragonSlayer STILL has the BEST Dragon ever! Vermithrax will never be topped by a TALKING Dragon, no matter what movie it's in.

DragonHeart is good fun, yes, but the Dragon design was weak. The head was WAY TOO BIG, and it didn't look right over-all. Vermithrax was P E R F E C T, absolutely PERFECT! And Verm was done with STOP MOTION technology and STILL looks the best!

I say this without even seeing Smaug in full action yet, simply based on his HEAD that we do see, and the fact he talks. Vermithrax is PURE DRAGON, with no voice to cloud the character.....

Vermithrax RULES, and would pound Smaug to dust in no time! (hehehe, ok, a little fanboi humor there for ya!!!)

Mania Review: The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Article) - 12/13/2013 4:30:46 PM

I still say, it's gonna take some kind of design effort and execution to make Smaug a better looking/acting Dragon than Vermithrax from DragonSlayer. Verm is still the quintessential Dragon in all of film, and has YET to be topped by any offering before or since. I doubt Smaug can do it either, but we'll see.

I bring this up because this film centers around Smaug, and so Smaug BETTER be spectacular looking/actig, or it'll take away from the greatness of the film. From what little we've seen of him so far, I don't think Vermithrax has anything to worry about, and Verm will still be the Greatest Dragon to ever grace a screen, big or small!

NOAH International Trailer (Article) - 12/5/2013 5:56:46 PM

Is plagerizing a myth from a fictional book actually taking liberties? DoubleDiner, I hear ya!

This is as much a fantasy film as LOTR.....from the actual material to the Book it's taken from.

Fast & Furious 7 Production Update (Article) - 12/3/2013 7:07:52 AM

The film is of no importance as far as the loss of Walker goes, but, if it is done with class in handling his death and the character, then it should be finished. I am not a F&F fan at all, but I also do not wish this kind of tragedy on anyone, especially Wlaker who was considered "one of the nice guys" of Hollywood.

Transformers: Age of Extinction Prime Photo (Article) - 11/25/2013 6:05:04 PM

Oh man, not again.......they sure know how to get milk from CRAP!!

ROBOCOP: Official International Trailer (Article) - 11/21/2013 6:38:37 AM

Keith, we've been down this road before. I am not, and never will be a fan of either TDK or TDKR, especially TDKR......Bane SUCKED, and the whole, "I have a bomb" story has been done numerous times, and is too predictable. I liked BB, but did not and DO NOT think it stacks up to Tim Burton's Batman, and does not come anywhere close to being as good as Iron Man. But, we've discussed this many times before, so we're simply repeating ourselves here! LOL!

I do like Farrell in SOME things, but I just did not get into his character at all in Total Recall. That movie was terrible, except for the visuals, and of course, Ms. Beckensale! One movie I did like Colin in was Minority Report, which is a great movie!

VERMITHRAXPEJORATIVE'S MANIACAL PERSONA