All VermithraxPejorative's Comments

Mania Review: Man of Steel (Article) - 6/20/2013 5:40:32 AM

I never read a single Iron Man comic in my life, yet I absolutely LOVED Iron Man, the first one, and consider it the BEST Comic Book to Film ever done. Was it accurate to the actual comics? Hell, I dunno, and I don't care. The MOVIE was a complete and total blast and one of my all-time favorites!

New Writer for Prometheus Sequel (Article) - 6/20/2013 5:30:50 AM

And this Peanut Sized Brain has it on DVD and watches it at least once a month!

New Writer for Prometheus Sequel (Article) - 6/20/2013 5:29:31 AM

I absolutely LOVED Prometheus, and thought it was a fantastic movie. I cant wait for the sequel!

Shock-O-Rama: Titan A.E. (Article) - 6/12/2013 7:04:09 AM

Not sure, but I actually liked Titan A.E. I thought it was entertaining, well done, and had excellent animation. The scope was big enough that it could have been a Live Action film, so long as it had a budget to handle the massive amounts of FX. I'd like to see this redone in Live Action form.

The Summer of '83: WarGames (Article) - 6/3/2013 5:41:27 PM

Michael Madsen was the younger of the two Air Force Men at the beginning that came into the house that led to the Missle Silo. He was the one pointing his gun at the older Air Force Man, telling him to "Turn your key, sir!" Great small role because it started the whole series of events that led to the use of the W.O.P.R.

The Summer of '83: WarGames (Article) - 6/3/2013 9:03:19 AM

I saw Wargames in the theaters back in 83, and loved it. I still do! Sure, it looks dated due to the technology David has, but I grew up with that same technology, so for the time, it was "high tech". This movie takes me back to a more enjoyable time when computers were devices only geeks and nerds had, and we were special for knowing how to use them.

New Bumblebee Image (Article) - 5/31/2013 4:19:26 AM

Oh, please......AGAIN??? Here's another movie I'll pass on........

Mania Box Office Report: Too Fast To Catch (Article) - 5/28/2013 5:50:35 PM

All this shows me, with the huge success of FF6, is that crapfest movie franchises still sell tickets. Like I'm surprised......

Pacific Rim: Official TV Spot #2 (Article) - 5/28/2013 8:04:45 AM

Sorry, doesn't do anything for me. Just another over-CGI'd mindless POS over-the-top action movie. No thanks.

AFTER EARTH Clip: Monkey Discovery (Article) - 5/24/2013 5:46:36 PM

Uhmmmm, no. Sorry, but no. I thought it looked bad before....this clip was affirmation of that feeling! Go away, Will, and take that no-acting "child" with ya!

VERMITHRAXPEJORATIVE'S MANIACAL PERSONA