All VermithraxPejorative's Comments

The Summer of '83: WarGames (Article) - 6/3/2013 5:41:27 PM

Michael Madsen was the younger of the two Air Force Men at the beginning that came into the house that led to the Missle Silo. He was the one pointing his gun at the older Air Force Man, telling him to "Turn your key, sir!" Great small role because it started the whole series of events that led to the use of the W.O.P.R.

The Summer of '83: WarGames (Article) - 6/3/2013 9:03:19 AM

I saw Wargames in the theaters back in 83, and loved it. I still do! Sure, it looks dated due to the technology David has, but I grew up with that same technology, so for the time, it was "high tech". This movie takes me back to a more enjoyable time when computers were devices only geeks and nerds had, and we were special for knowing how to use them.

New Bumblebee Image (Article) - 5/31/2013 4:19:26 AM

Oh, please......AGAIN??? Here's another movie I'll pass on........

Mania Box Office Report: Too Fast To Catch (Article) - 5/28/2013 5:50:35 PM

All this shows me, with the huge success of FF6, is that crapfest movie franchises still sell tickets. Like I'm surprised......

Pacific Rim: Official TV Spot #2 (Article) - 5/28/2013 8:04:45 AM

Sorry, doesn't do anything for me. Just another over-CGI'd mindless POS over-the-top action movie. No thanks.

AFTER EARTH Clip: Monkey Discovery (Article) - 5/24/2013 5:46:36 PM

Uhmmmm, no. Sorry, but no. I thought it looked bad before....this clip was affirmation of that feeling! Go away, Will, and take that no-acting "child" with ya!

Mania Review: The Fast and The Furious 6 (Article) - 5/24/2013 4:11:13 AM

They should have killed off the entire franchise after the first POS movie came out. These are stupid, silly, over-the-top crapfests that are a waste of time and about as needed as a lobotomy! Once again, MEH, I'll pass!

Episode VII Casting: Jonathan Rhys Meyers? (Article) - 5/22/2013 7:59:13 PM

Actually, the drawing is from one of the Star Wars Art Books, and was inspired by the actor Ralph Fiennes.

Mania Review: Star Trek: Into Darkness (Article) - 5/16/2013 4:13:50 AM

A-!!! I REALLY can't wait to see this!!! I am SOOOO frakkin' PUMPED for this! Sorry Kara, but I think you'll be in the very minor minority on this one!

Ray Harryhausen Has Passed Away (Article) - 5/7/2013 12:49:48 PM

R.I.P., Mr. Harryhausen......I grew up with your magic on screen! You will be missed!

VERMITHRAXPEJORATIVE'S MANIACAL PERSONA