All ViperBob's Comments

LOST: No Place Like Home Part 2 (Article) - 6/3/2008 9:10:25 AM

Didn't anyone notice the ad for Octagon Global Recruiting? http://www.octagonglobalrecruiting.com

Unspecified Title (Article) - 5/15/2008 4:08:07 AM

I see no comment regarding the fact that there is not one second of Hulk speaking in these trailers. This is one of my most major complaints about the first movie. These people seem to want to keep true to the old (and silly) tv show where the only reason Hulk did not speak was because Lou is deaf. The comparison between Norton and Downey is ok but this is not the Banner movie, it is the Hulk. The Hulk is a great character and not one who just grunts. Has anyone seen the short CGI movies on Marvel.com? We need some 'Hulk Smash' followed by 'Cute puppy'. He's a big strong monster with the heart of a little child. That is the Hulk I want to see.

Grunberg Set For 1-18-08 (Article) - 7/27/2007 7:20:31 PM

Hey, new picture up on the 1-19-08 site. Unfortunately they decided to go back to the party. BTW, if you have not noticed, you can flip the pictures over by spinning them in a cirlce. The latest one has a note on the back of it.

Stan Lee Gives Comic MOVIE TIPS (Article) - 6/29/2007 3:50:04 PM

Hmm, Boombatty. Either you are Joe Simon or the ghost of Jack Kirby. It's an honor in either case.

Stan Lee Gives Comic MOVIE TIPS (Article) - 6/29/2007 3:45:16 PM

"Who Want's to be a Superhero". Nuff Said! Just kidding, Stan is now and forever THE MAN.

Forza Motorsport 2 (Article) - 6/12/2007 11:26:44 PM

Where the cars are . . . http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/1/189552/ShowThread.aspx Where the Mona Lisa is . . . http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/75/189552/ShowThread.aspx I'm sure there's a Punisher car in there, not so sure about Dolph.

Forza Motorsport 2 (Article) - 6/12/2007 9:14:40 AM

LCE? When I get frustrated I take it out on the other cars, preferably head on. Lots of bits and pieces go flying. If cars hit the larger items they will go flying around. The realism in the game is the best I have seen though I am only experienced with XBox / Xbox 360. The customization feature brings the game to another level. Some folks spend more time painting cars than racing. There's a Geek Squad Bug and a General Lee Charger. One guy put the Mona Lisa on a Lambo. Truly amazing. If I had the space and money I would set up one of those multi system configurations. 3 Xbox 360s, 3 plasma TV's, a sweet racing seat.

Forza Motorsport 2 (Article) - 6/11/2007 1:34:05 PM

FYI - The parts that fall off the car (bumpers, mirrors, etc.) most certainly do remain on the track unless another car comes around and pushes it away.

"Lost: Exposé" (Article) - 3/29/2007 1:56:26 PM

Yes, has nothing much to do with anything and pretty much answers all questions which arose (and possibly a few more - a bit more insight into Ben). I found it to be a fun diversion. Clever on several levels. Did they actually bring back all the original cast? I have a feeling the radio Sawyer finds will also play a part in the main storyline sometime soon.

VIPERBOB'S MANIACAL PERSONA