All Vocabulate's Comments

1 2 3 >  >>

Big Hero 6 Teaser Trailer Sneak Peek (Article) - 5/23/2014 11:44:10 AM

This is officially the first movie my 4.5 year old daughter is looking forward to based on a trailer.  I have now seen this trailer more times than I've seen Frozen and for a while there that movie was on auto-repeat in my household.

Disney Animation has some good stufff coming out of it - Winnie the Pooh was great, Tangled, Frozen, Wreck it Ralph - all good stories for the wee ones that don't drive the adults crazy.

The Rover Theatrical Poster Revealed (Article) - 5/15/2014 12:02:46 PM

Guy Pearce was great in Ravenous

3 NEW Guardians of the Galaxy Photos (Article) - 4/11/2014 11:40:28 AM

I hope they CGI in some bigger boobs for Gamora...

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Repairs Review (Article) - 11/27/2013 11:30:25 AM

I don't think Tobias is "gone".  He's in whatever other dimension was found in the particle explosion, and I don't think it's the Asgardian Hel - there's a planet there and I don't think there is one in Hel.  Could this be the Negative Zone?  Or is that under license along with the FF?

Marvel Calls Vin Diesel (Article) - 6/27/2013 6:51:01 PM

I don't think they'll pay Diesel much, but I think it'd be too much to simply hire him to voiceover "I AM GROOT!!" every few frames. My money on Groot is the movie trailer voice guy.

Finding Nemo Sequel Announced! (Article) - 4/3/2013 7:41:20 PM

With Finding Nemo on loop play for my three year old I am overjoyed that there will be new content to watch 30 times over.

Lando for Episode VII? (Article) - 3/13/2013 5:13:19 PM

SW: Driving Miss Organa (and I would too...nine ways from Sundays, even now)

Iron Man 3 Trailer (Article) - 10/23/2012 5:52:45 PM

I also find it hilarious that there's an "after-credit" scene in the trailer.

Iron Man 3 Trailer (Article) - 10/23/2012 5:46:42 PM

I was interested to see as a threading piece the destruction of his mansion.  Isn't it that in typically good movies every momentous bit they show in the trailer underscores 10 cool things in the movie?

Shining Sequel Release Date (Article) - 9/19/2012 6:40:27 PM

The psychic vampire concept has been done to perfection by Dan Simmons in Carrion Comfort and I recommend that novel to any interested.  Hollywood establishment should be trying to revive Dark Tower ahead of this.

VOCABULATE'S MANIACAL PERSONA