All WhatBurnsMyBacon's Comments

First ESCAPE PLAN Trailer Hits (Article) - 7/1/2013 5:43:22 AM

Why didn't Stallone and Schwarzenegger make movies together during the high of their careers, back in the 1980s/1990s?

Why did we have to wait for the Expendables and now this?

In the Flesh: FIRST 3 MINUTES (Article) - 6/7/2013 4:46:38 AM

I actually like this. I always wondered what would happened if there was a "happy ending" to a zombie movie where the recovered undead would have to deal with what they have done.

Marvels Avengers Assemble: Trailer and Clip (Article) - 5/28/2013 5:29:22 AM

Why bother replacing Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes with this? They even kept the same Avenger's Manison from the cancelled cartoon.

Even my 10-year-old son doesn't like this and wished they kept the other Avengers' cartoon.

TEEN TITANS GO! LEGENDARY SANDWICH/PIE BROS Review (Article) - 5/3/2013 5:14:25 AM

See my 10-year-old son and 7-year-old daughter (including myself) loved Young Justice and we're very disappointed that it was cancelled and replaced with this nonsense called Teen Titans Go.

New Star Trek Into Darkness Character Posters (Article) - 4/29/2013 5:04:21 AM

I like Sulu's near-classic uniform and I wish Bones had his on for the poster. Personally, I hope we see the cast in the near-classic uniforms for most of the movie instead of the other ones. I think the classic uniforms look better with the brighter colors.

And I don't understand why Hollywood seems to be making traditional colors darker and duller. Superman's uniform in "Man of Steel" and the Falcon's outfit in the new Captain America movie come to mind.

From the Vault: Kolchak (Article) - 1/22/2013 4:50:23 AM

If it's not Darren McGavin playing Kolchak then don't bother. I tried watching the reboot and it sucked. It didn't have the same mysterious fun that the orginal one had.

What the reboot had was the token hipster, a black person, a strong female character, the token dark, humorless character (who was sadly Kolchak) and the other nonsense that Hollywood thinks a show needs.

Unless the reboot is going to be very similar to the original one, then I don't want to see it. And hearing that Johnny Depp maybe attached to play Kolchak doesn't exactly fill me with great excitement.

Carrie Release Date Change (Article) - 1/15/2013 6:27:50 AM

Just how many remakes are there?

Star Wars TV Show Update (Article) - 1/15/2013 4:24:34 AM

They have been talking about this for years now. It would be nice to see it take off.

Ultimate Spider-Man Season 2 Trailer (Article) - 1/15/2013 4:22:22 AM

Even my young kids don't like this Spider-Man cartoon. It's too idiotic and immature to be enjoyable for us.

While I wasn't too much of a fan of the animation of Spectacular Spider-Man, what won me over though was it's mature story themes and situations and drama, but it had a good mix of Spidey fun that we all know and love.

Sadly, I can't say the same about Ulitmate.

WhatBurnsMyBacon (Profile) - 1/15/2013 4:19:25 AM

What Burns My Bacon is an op-ed blog that goes after the idiotic people in news and poltics.

Check it out here at: www.whatburnsmybacon.com.

WHATBURNSMYBACON'S MANIACAL PERSONA